Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

2) don't you realize that person can be decapitated with a water bottle?  I have seen some shit. 

I'm going to have to disagree - even if you slice the water bottle open and have a decently sharp edge, you're just not getting through bone with that flimsy plastic.  Now if you took the plastic and serrated it in some fashion....man, that's still a helluva lot of effort though, and bloody as all get out and whatever "edge" you have on the plastic will go away fast.

Now if you slice the water bottle up in such a way as to create a long strip of plastic, and you do it just right, you can pull off an internal decapitation, but I'm guessing that you are talking about the actual external, bloody, decapitation.

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Trauma Babe can probably add more about the kind of rectal damage it can cause but she is too classy for that.  

I'm not, but this isn't the right thread.

Edited by atomheartbevo

Everyone always asks why did mookie throw the trash can through the window causing the mob to destroy sauls  famous. Why he did it is irrelevant. 

What matters is the effect it had. Before he did that the mob was ready to attack Saul and his sons for what happened to radio Raheem.

Instead of that, they destroyed property, instead of destroying lives.

Which is more valuable? Which can be rebuilt? The ending scene with mookie and Saul sums that up.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Everyone always asks why did mookie throw the trash can through the window causing the mob to destroy sauls  famous. Why he did it is irrelevant. 

What matters is the effect it had. Before he did that the mob was ready to attack Saul and his sons for what happened to radio Raheem.

Instead of that, they destroyed property, instead of destroying lives.

Which is more valuable? Which can be rebuilt? The ending scene with mookie and Saul sums that up.

Good take. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

There was only one killer that night and it was Kyle the AR wielding “medic” just there to help any old ladies cross the street, save the used car lot inventory, and put out any dangerous car lot dumpster fires.  Somehow everyone else managed not to kill anyone else and even called 911 after Killer Kyle started his killing.

cause-you-know-somebody-always-trying-to-get-somebody-else-and-im-gonna-get-that-somebody-before-i-g.jpg

10 hours ago, Bravo said:

is it me our do the far right groups I see protesting like for instance the proud boys fly the blue lives matter flag? that seems to be a cornerstone of the far right movement. boogaloo boys have much more in common with antifa than they do the far right movement. were any far right groups running security for BLM protests? problem is here until i bet in the last page of this being discussed almost none of you knew a damn thing about them and just left talking points.

Regale me with your in-depth knowledge of the Boogaloos. All ears.

I'll let this episode inform on the literal origins of Anti-fascism, without which, we aren't having this conversation via a taxpayer-provided technology. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-milkmaid-spy/id1168154281?i=1000470150009

She was wearing a short skirt and was walking down a dark alley after midnight.
Would the case be different for you if he was four months older that night (age 18)?  Lots of people were in Kenosha that night.  None of the three attackers he shot were from there.  Plenty of people were walking around with guns, including one of his attackers.

Oh, Spaulding. Did the Judge not get you a cheeseburger at the club? Did you pick your nose and eat it?
  • Hook 'Em 4

The proud boys are proud of Kyle and the judge. 

Just like the sack is proud of Kyle and thinks the judge has done everything right so far. Good all American kid who goes out hunting people. Hopefully attacks the Capitol in a few years.
I think there must be a clause in Spaulding's trust that says he has to be a piece of shit to get it.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, workswithseed said:

If only those mostly peaceful riots didn't destroy the place where Rosenbaum got his meds. Fuck off with this property has insurance so it's not hurting anyone. They literally help everyone in the community by bringing goods and services. 

@PenelopeWitherspoon @Chico_SA mind explaining why y'all are okay with ruining people's lives.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm going to have to disagree - even if you slice the water bottle open and have a decently sharp edge, you're just not getting through bone with that flimsy plastic.  Now if you took the plastic and serrated it in some fashion....man, that's still a helluva lot of effort though, and bloody as all get out and whatever "edge" you have on the plastic will go away fast.

Now if you slice the water bottle up in such a way as to create a long strip of plastic, and you do it just right, you can pull off an internal decapitation, but I'm guessing that you are talking about the actual external, bloody, decapitation.

I'm not, but this isn't the right thread.

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

You trying to ban me? Is that how this goes? Just ban people you dont agree with? 

Im thinking the answer to your question is probably yes.

PM donkey cigars as he can probably give you some pointers on how to avoid a banning. Or maybe you should visit your parents more often. Do they live in Texas? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Im thinking the answer to your question is probably yes.

PM donkey cigars as he can probably give you some pointers on how to avoid a banning. Or maybe you should visit your parents more often. Do they live in Texas? 

It amazes me how many of these folks bitch about rep.  Troll and be disingenuous shitbags and see where that gets you.

Also, if your echo chamber is Johnny Sack of Shit, Immortal, and Incredulity, you might be a shitty person.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 2

58 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I had one post about it after she posted about it saying it is sad. Remember it was in response to her post about it when someone else brought it up. That's an obsession?

Might I suggest some midol and calling your gynecologist ASAP? 

Edited by Underdog
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Won’t argue that.  It’s one of those subtle moments in movies I like, like cousin Eddie crushing the light bulbs in Christmas vacation with the huge dog food bag. 

Every actor in “the whores come in/tommy boy has an idea” scene plays it absolutely perfectly. 

• Like 1

Suggestion: turn off notifications for rep. It removes a lot of the bad social media aspects of this place. If you need affirmations, just stare deep into your eyes in the mirror repeating how beautiful you are; if you need to feel bad about yourself, kickoff is in a few hours. Being constantly reminded every time someone thinks I wrote something smart/dumb/funny/sad isn’t good for clear thinking.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Mole said:

Suggestion: turn off notifications for rep. It removes a lot of the bad social media aspects of this place. If you need affirmations, just stare deep into your eyes in the mirror repeating how beautiful you are; if you need to feel bad about yourself, kickoff is in a few hours. Being constantly reminded every time someone thinks I wrote something smart/dumb/funny/sad isn’t good for clear thinking.

image.gif.b8fd4440a6008adaa1dd74bd737d1419.gif

1 hour ago, Mole said:

The Office Thumbs Down GIF