Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

8 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Wrong class. This kid is 2021. Young is 2020.

yeah my mistake, thought Garcia was 2020.  Wow 2021 is DEEP with QBs.  Wonder if Bryce will flip back to USC as December gets closer and his GF doesn't want any part of the south because she's a clippers girl?

5 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

yeah my mistake, thought Garcia was 2020.  Wow 2021 is DEEP with QBs.  Wonder if Bryce will flip back to USC as December gets closer and his GF doesn't want any part of the south because she's a clippers girl?

It's still too early to know how good most of these 2021s are 

20 minutes ago, squeegeedegg said:

Alabama being mentioned lately as the bigger threat for what it's worth 

Welcome, my son
Welcome to the machine
Where have you been?
It's alright, we know where you've been
You've been in the pipeline, filling in time

Welcome, my son
Welcome to the machine
What did you dream?
It's alright, we told you what to dream
You dreamed of a big star

So welcome to the machine

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squeegeedegg said:

Alabama being mentioned lately as the bigger threat for what it's worth 

What retards are articulating this? It would be good to know so the board can generally ignore them. Clemson could hire the dad and actually use the help. That’s the only thing that could even remotely keep the twins away from Texas when this is all said and done. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, maninblack said:

So many easy problems to solve. Ditch Meh and Upper Decker for Daddy Brock and Samples. Iowa State Fair A cup carny titties to primo Texas State Fair Playboy C Cup titties.

Id be interested in seeing how to get Beatty on staff as soon as this offseason.

And also Samples

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

Id be interested in seeing how to get Beatty on staff as soon as this offseason.

And also Samples

Meekins is the only obvious candidate for replacement. Meh is TH's wunderkind, I don't see him leaving until he takes a low-tier OC job somewhere. Could go with Fedora as OC wherever he goes at some point. They'll probably give Samples another year at SMU, and hopefully he'll be a natural backfill for staff attrition.

1 minute ago, Fud said:

Is Jonah Miller good enough to potentially push out one of the last three OL in the class (Byrd, Jackson, Foster)? 

Not IMO. If take all three of this sober him, but he does look good. Having like 9 amazing potential options at OL for a single class is such a weird fucking predicament to have compared to the last ten years. 

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Not IMO. If take all three of this sober him, but he does look good. Having like 9 amazing potential options at OL for a single class is such a weird fucking predicament to have compared to the last ten years. 

Again, motherfucker, never another goddamn word out of you as it pertains to my typing.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

Obviously I’m just doing this to make you feel better about yourself. You’ve seemed pretty down ever since CTJ smoked you in that 100 yard dash. 

Please. Next you're going to attempt to float the notion that you spin in circles and bang you ahead against the wall repeatedly because Spider2yBanana is probably lonely, or you're killing a 5th before noon because NorlaHorns might be getting self conscious about his drinking.

Next thing we know you're going to be chiming in with Futureman about Waddle making his way to campus yesterday, or being a pussy about player contact in practice. 

43 minutes ago, Fud said:

Is Jonah Miller good enough to potentially push out one of the last three OL in the class (Byrd, Jackson, Foster)? 

Hard to tell with his film. He has good feet and he is aggressive. However, his level of competition on those films just sucks. Of course, he is going to absolutely destroy a 6' 190lb DE or LB. He definitely is good enough to take, though.

45 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Please. Next you're going to attempt to float the notion that you spin in circles and bang you ahead against the wall repeatedly because Spider2yBanana is probably lonely, or you're killing a 5th before noon because NorlaHorns might be getting self conscious about his drinking.

Next thing we know you're going to be chiming in with Futureman about Waddle making his way to campus yesterday, or being a pussy about player contact in practice. 

*bang your head