Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

As Neonmoon references, it helps with ol’Tunmise that Texas is willing to pay for the visit. I doubt he’d be as interested otherwise. 

If there wasn’t  3400+ posts of your bullshit, I would think you were an aggy based on this asinine comment.  

if I am not mistaken, he’s been to Austin many times. His family doesn’t need the money. But go ahead and run with your red assed narrative.  You should change your name to “Justin Fuente’s piss boy.”

Edited by Harvdog

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

If there wasn’t  3400+ posts of your bullshit, I would think you were an aggy based on this asinine comment.  

if I am not mistaken, he’s been to Austin many times. His family doesn’t need the money. But go ahead and run with your red assed narrative.  You should change your name to “Justin Fuente’s piss boy.”

Oh, Harvdog. I've been admonished that I'm not playing fair here, but, every now and then clubbing baby seals has a certain, I don't know, allure to it. 

I haven't "needed the money" since I took Archie's milk money in the third grade. Tell you the truth, I don't need pussy any more either ... but I like it. Point I'm making here is, Harvdog - Tunmise isn't doing things he "needs", and he won't. But he'll head to the auction nonetheless.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Oh, Harvdog. I've been admonished that I'm not playing fair here, but, every now and then clubbing baby seals has a certain, I don't know, allure to it. 

I haven't "needed the money" since I took Archie's milk money in the third grade. Tell you the truth, I don't need pussy any more either ... but I like it. Point I'm making here is, Harvdog - Tunmise isn't doing things he "needs", and he won't. But he'll head to the auction nonetheless.

game of thrones GIF

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Roach said on his podcast that all 21 commits are very solid except Lake McRee may be waffling and looking around..weird. @Longhorn94 what say you? 

Lol you'd think given our clear emphasis on shoving TEs into our play design even when they suck that he'd be all about it. Especially as an LT kid whose other big offer had been USC.

38 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

source.gif

• Like 1

20 hours ago, futureman said:

I soured on jackson after the video of him awkwardly slapping the dummy in that drill.  gotta be some better options for DE out there. 

tbh, especially with the "top" he is wearing and his overall look, he looks like a tranny. NTTAWWT. :D

but if this drill tape makes him "fall" into A&M's lap, i'll take it. because apparently he's way better at facing down OL than he is with facing down dummies.

• Fuck You 7

6 minutes ago, PHLaggie said:

tbh, especially with the "top" he is wearing and his overall look, he looks like a tranny. NTTAWWT. :D

but if this drill tape makes him "fall" into A&M's lap, i'll take it. because apparently he's way better at facing down OL than he is with facing down dummies.

futureman's just trolling. We want him too.

48 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Tunmise is the most important player on Texas’ board. He’s a 5 star meme generator  who will psychologically destroy opposing teams before they get on the field. You pay him whatever he wants. He’ll probably make a hilarious meme about getting paid too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

You were like the Cardi B of the lunch room. You are the typical chat room tough guy. I learned a long time ago about guys like you who claim to be bad asses and ass slayers were more than likely playing D&D and jerking off to the Sears catalog in middle school. But hey, you are entitled to your own opinions. 

14 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

You were like the Cardi B of the lunch room. You are the typical chat room tough guy. I learned a long time ago about guys like you who claim to be bad asses and ass slayers were more than likely playing D&D and jerking off to the Sears catalog in middle school. But hey, you are entitled to your own opinions. 

That's weird, I've always thought of myself as more or less the Nicki Minaj of this website. 

As to the rest, well, you have me straight, sir. A cut to the quick and it hurts. I should stop bragging about all of my fake ass slaying and fake ass whippings because when I come across someone truly aware, someone who can see through all of my delusional clutter, they sniff it out, paint me a fool, and lay me bare. 

Look, man, I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this thread with a few hints of impropriety and a couple of posts. Hmmmm? When I say that one little recruit will get paid, well then everyone loses their minds. 

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

That's weird, I've always thought of myself as more or less the Nicki Minaj of this website. 

As to the rest, well, you have me straight, sir. A cut to the quick and it hurts. I should stop bragging about all of my fake ass slaying and fake ass whippings because when I come across someone truly aware, someone who can see through all of my delusional clutter, they sniff it out, paint me a fool, and lay me bare. 

Look, man, I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this thread with a few hints of impropriety and a couple of posts. Hmmmm? When I say that one little recruit will get paid, well then everyone loses their minds. 

the office beyonce GIF

2 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Since we are coming clean, I’m sorry guys, I took “mother fucking” literally in high school. When someone called me a mother-fucker, I would just smile because they had no clue.

Yeah but why were your students calling you that?

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I am not surprised that you didn’t get the reference.  Although, you are a giant ass so maybe you are more Nicky Minaj figuratively speaking. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Roach said on his podcast that all 21 commits are very solid except Lake McRee may be waffling and looking around..weird. @Longhorn94 what say you? 

Lake is my son's best friend. I will ask about it tonight when he gets home. I would be really surprised if he was wavering as he has always been a Longhorn fan.

Edited by Longhorn94
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

was it not cool to jerk off to the sear's catalog when we were in middle school?

giphy.gif

Savages. 

fortunately I had a friend who’s dad was a huge creeper and in 6th gr for $20 (at the time *gasp*) I had a collection of about 60 penthouse and and playboys that I hid in a secret compartment under my dresser. 

those things taught me and my friends a lot. Me, primarily that I liked trashy girls opposed to classy girls.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Lake said my son was his best friend. I will ask him who is really his best friend later tonight.

8 minutes ago, Henry Hill said:

When will Lake release his top 5 for best friend?

It’s time like these where a MySpace top 8 would really come in handy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

I am not surprised that you didn’t get the reference.  Although, you are a giant ass so maybe you are more Nicky Minaj figuratively speaking. 

Wow. Yeah, my man, I'm not sure you should be talking shit about getting references. Christ almighty, it's like I'm sitting here playing cards with my brother's kids or something.