Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

Laughable.  Didn’t brag about anything. I simply stated that I used to tailgate with him. How is that bragging?  You take your self so serious and this is supposed to be fun.  

you could literally fuck his wife in his bed and post a selfie on this thread after coitus with her face covered in your DNA and you giving a thumbs up holding a sign that says ‘fuck you ctj your wife is a lousy lay’ and he’d still just have some snarky reply with a litany of bullshit he hastily dug out of a thesaurus coupled with his favorite jellyfish references.  you’ll never win.  

you should still tag his wife if you get the chance though. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, futureman said:

you could literally fuck his wife in his bed and post a selfie on this thread after coitus with her face covered in your DNA and you giving a thumbs up holding a sign that says ‘fuck you ctj your wife is a lousy lay’ and he’d still just have some snarky reply with a litany of bullshit he hastily dug out of a thesaurus coupled with his favorite jellyfish references.  you’ll never win.  

you should still tag his wife if you get the chance though. 

He’s the type of person who when driving sees people backed up and waiting to go but it’s depends on him whether they can go or not. He starts his turn and then hits his turn signal when people are waiting to go but can’t because this asshole didn’t signal fast enough and now they have to wait forever for all the traffic to pass. 

4 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

He’s the type of person who when driving sees people backed up and waiting to go but it’s depends on him whether they can go or not. He starts his turn and then hits his turn signal when people are waiting to go but can’t because this asshole didn’t signal fast enough and now they have to wait forever for all the traffic to pass. 

You’ve found your place, harvdog. You’re partnered up and seeing eye to eye with futureman and dropping terrible analogies and banal posts right in line with his approach. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harvdog said:

Really?  Lost my shit?  Ok.  What ever you say Newy🙄

Yes. You ran onto this thread, one hand on the keyboard, one hand grabbing your bleeding vagina to defend a recruit that you allegedly know personally. You threw out every fan boy platitude including referencing meeting someone in person that you disagreed with. 

I suggest you change your bloody fucking tampon and give this thread a break for a few. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Yes. You ran onto this thread, one hand on the keyboard, one hand grabbing your bleeding vagina to defend a recruit that you allegedly know personally. You threw out every fan boy platitude including referencing meeting someone in person that you disagreed with. 

I suggest you change your bloody fucking tampon and give this thread a break for a few. 

You must be a teacher. What ever you say Mr. Newy!  You really told me!  Bloody vagina?  Tampon?  Man.  You, sir.  are a maestro of the keyboard and the visuals are as stunning as your lack of originality and use of the English language. 

• Fuck You 1

27 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You’ve found your place, harvdog. You’re partnered up and seeing eye to eye with futureman and dropping terrible analogies and banal posts right in line with his approach. 

Well thank you for your approval.  I won’t hold my breath for a Christmas card from you and the DNA covered misses.

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I have zero fear of meeting any of you in real life. Now, in harvdog’s case... This is a guy that willingly hung out with Bob Wheeler for extended periods and is showing up 15 years later to brag about it.

The call to "meet me face to face", which virtually every Wheeler online conversation in history devolved towards, has been the death knell to more good moods than I can recount. I fear meeting anyone who would bore me so horribly. I only have so many seconds of life left; I'd rather they not be disproportionately tedious.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

You must be a teacher. What ever you say Mr. Newy!  You really told me!  Bloody vagina?  Tampon?  Man.  You, sir.  are a maestro of the keyboard and the visuals are as stunning as your lack of originality and use of the English language. 

Even when you try to be sarcastic you come across like fucking retard. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Could your analogies be more long winded in the future? Thanx. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

Also, I’ve decided I don’t want Adeleye at Texas. Anybody who voluntarily spends time with a Harvdog sibling has irredeemably bad judgment. 

It wouldn’t be my sibling dumbass. You can insult me all you want. That’s cool. But the fact that you don’t know the difference between a sibling and a child is mind blowing. Jesus H Christ. 

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

The call to "meet me face to face", which virtually every Wheeler online conversation in history devolved towards, has been the death knell to more good moods than I can recount. I fear meeting anyone who would bore me so horribly. I only have so many seconds of life left; I'd rather they not be disproportionately tedious.

I bet you wouldn't have the balls to say that to me face to face. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2