Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

The real winner in this is Harvdog's kid, who will no longer have to endure being stuffed headfirst into a trashcan by Tunmise every day at school.  

That funny.  Be hard to do since they went to Elementary school together.  They go to different high schools.  But you can run with that theory.

8 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

That funny.  Be hard to do since they went to Elementary school together.  They go to different high schools.  But you can run with that theory.

I love what a bitch you are, and your inability to let this shit go.  You're going to drop so many bitchy little tidbits in your responses to all these questions that you fucking dox your own kid.  You know that, right?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

I love what a bitch you are, and your inability to let this shit go.  You're going to drop so many bitchy little tidbits in your responses to all these questions that you fucking dox your own kid.  You know that, right?

I love how you are so obsessed with one recruit that you and the others attack a fellow fan.  It’s such an aggy move. Again, I could less what you think of me.  You don’t know me.  The bitch move is to attack a kid.  That’s what bitches do.

4 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Some of you motherfuckers need to step away from the computer for awhile. Yall are taking this shit way too personally. 

You can’t have a civil debate.  It turns into a personal attack.  Sad thing is, we all want the same thing.  We want a team that wins and represents the University and the State of Texas.  I don’t see how calling people “Bitches” and “Stupid” helps that.  I also don’t see how attacking a kid helps this either. Oh well.  That’s their right 

3 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

I love how you are so obsessed with one recruit that you and the others attack a fellow fan.  It’s such an aggy move. Again, I could less what you think of me.  You don’t know me.  The bitch move is to attack a kid.  That’s what bitches do.

Just now, Harvdog said:

You can’t have a civil debate.  It turns into a personal attack.  Sad thing is, we all want the same thing.  We want a team that wins and represents the University and the State of Texas.  I don’t see how calling people “Bitches” and “Stupid” helps that.  I also don’t see how attacking a kid helps this either. Oh well.  That’s their right 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Pretty sure if you scrubbed my posting history, I've posted about Adeleye once, very early in the process, and I said something dumb, like "My tunmise rumbling."  I've certainly never attacked him, and I have shown no indication of being "obsessed" with him.

On the other hand, I have definitely attacked you, because you seem extremely unstable, thin-skinned, and emotionally overinvested in the whims of a 17 year old recruit.  On the other hand, you may just be really fucking dumb. 

In any event, I look forward to the day where you spin totally out of control and post an unredacted version of your kid's transcript or photo of him with Tunmise to "prove to the haters once and for all that it was all real."  Then, we'll probably dig up a ton of shit about you and how fucked up your life is, and, who knows what happens then:  You get fired from your job?  Maybe your wife divorces you and gets sole custody of your son?  Adventures abound.

So, yeah, sign me all the way up for where this shittrain is headed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

1TEAMALpspse6oac6bwq05rPo1_400.png

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Pretty sure if you scrubbed my posting history, I've posted about Adeleye once, very early in the process, and I said something dumb, like "My tunmise rumbling."  I've certainly never attacked him, and I have shown no indication of being "obsessed" with him.

On the other hand, I have definitely attacked you, because you seem extremely unstable, thin-skinned, and emotionally overinvested in the whims of a 17 year old recruit.  On the other hand, you may just be really fucking dumb. 

In any event, I look forward to the day where you spin totally out of control and post an unredacted version of your kid's transcript or photo of him with Tunmise to "prove to the haters once and for all that it was all real."  Then, we'll probably dig up a ton of shit about you and how fucked up your life is, and, who knows what happens then:  You get fired from your job?  Maybe your wife divorces you and gets sole custody of your son?  Adventures abound.

So, yeah, sign me all the way up for where this shittrain is headed.

Unstable?  Ok. Thin-skinned? Not at all. Over invested?  I made a post about him in the 8th grade when I saw him play.  My comments were that he would be someone to watch for.  He loved Texas and it was his dream school.  You tell me I am fucking dumb?  🙄.   My wife divorces me over some posts on Surlyhorns?  That may be the dumbest statement ever.  Your response will be “see, you totally missed the irony of that statement”. It’s one player.  I don’t care enough to make stupid ironic statements about it nor do I care enough to play the I told you so or attack you for being an imbecile.  You are entitled to your opinion. 

• Fuck You 4

27 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Unstable?  Ok. Thin-skinned? Not at all.

First, asking and answering your own questions is a great rehtorical flourish.  You should only post questions that you proceed to answer immedaitely.

Second, your incessant replies to every post about you belies your thick-skinned nature.

Your response will be “see, you totally missed the irony of that statement”.

My post was not intended to be ironic.

My wife divorces me over some posts on Surlyhorns?  That may be the dumbest statement ever.

Exhibit A

68E1B0C0-37E0-48F5-9D52-CAD2C1258A59-281

Your response will be “see, you totally missed the irony of that statement”. . . . I don’t care enough to make stupid ironic statements about it . . . . 

I have strong suspicions that you may not know the definition of irony.  But then again, you made very clear that you're not fucking dumb, and it would sure be ironic to object to being called dumb while also misusing "irony" multiple times.

nor do I care enough to play the I told you so or attack you for being an imbecile.  You are entitled to your opinion. 

"Told me" what?  I've never talked with you about Tunmise.  I've just mocked you.  I will continue to do so. It's the fucking best.

Edited by Katfid54
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

The offseason... a time of peace, love, patience, understanding, and good will toward all men.

@Harvdog - dude, take a break. You seem well-intentioned but you are setting yourself on fire here for no apparent reason. Even though it's personal to you, try not to take it so personally. Nobody is attacking the kid or passing some sort of moral judgement on him. Hell, the prevailing attitude around is here is much closer to "we should be in on the bidding war" than "let's shit on a kid" for playing the game. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NoName said:

the hats on Cain's table were Auburn, Georgia, Penn State, Texas and Tennessee.

since 2000 the Penn St RBs drafted were:

• 2003- Larry Johnson #1 overall
  • 2007 - Tony Hunt in 3rd Rd (14 career NFL rushing attempts)
  • 2011 - Evan Royster in 6th Rd (81 career NFL rushing attempts)
  • 2018 - Saquon Barkley #2 overall
  • 2019 - Miles Sanders in 2nd rd

let's not act like they have done some insane job of developing dudes and turning them into NFL stars. 

When a player plays at IMG he is allowing them to decide what is best for him. 

That one year of school doesn't come for free 

Research who IMG is and why they started a school. 

41 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Unstable?  Ok. Thin-skinned? Not at all. Over invested?  I made a post about him in the 8th grade when I saw him play.  My comments were that he would be someone to watch for.  He loved Texas and it was his dream school.  You tell me I am fucking dumb?  🙄.   My wife divorces me over some posts on Surlyhorns?  That may be the dumbest statement ever.  Your response will be “see, you totally missed the irony of that statement”. It’s one player.  I don’t care enough to make stupid ironic statements about it nor do I care enough to play the I told you so or attack you for being an imbecile.  You are entitled to your opinion. 

This may not be the place for you Harvdog. I'm sure there is a site you can find where critical posts about recruits and coaches are not allowed, and where other posters will stroke your fragile ego because a recruit is friends with your kid and you've known him since he was 5. 

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

The bitch move is to attack a kid.  That’s what bitches do.

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

You can’t have a civil debate.  It turns into a personal attack... I don’t see how calling people “Bitches” and “Stupid” helps that. 

you-dont-say-memes-com-14014390.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Masshole Horn said:

No one on this board thinks Tunmise is a bad person, or even approaching bad.

Saying the kid is playing the "get paid" game isn't attacking him.

I do. I think he’s a bitchy little troll. I get that he’s 17, but you don’t have to be a bitch at 17. And there are hundreds of kids in America his age that are just as talented as he is  

I think Harvdog’s intentions are good, he just needs to step away from the keyboard and stop taking Adeleye’s deserved criticism personally. Adeleye wants to act like a punk, he’ll get treated like a punk. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, TheGhost said:

When a player plays at IMG he is allowing them to decide what is best for him. 

That one year of school doesn't come for free 

Research who IMG is and why they started a school. 

motherfucker, you are in the recruiting thread.

most of us who follow this shit even slightly know who they are, and some of us even are aware of the "school" going back to when it was the Bollettieri Tennis Academy or when the home of the residency program for the USSF.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

As long as it's in the SEC...

this is what is so dumb about his shitty argument. they have a ton of folks they send to SEC programs, but in his world IMG is pushing him to go to Penn State just to prove a point because they develop RBs well (which they don't - Miles Sanders was the #21 overall composite recruit and Saquon was just outside the top 100)

by the way, in this shitty concept, why wouldn't they be pushing Cain to go to Texas since IMG College is part of the JV that owns Longhorn Network?

Unstable?  Ok. Thin-skinned? Not at all. Over invested?  I made a post about him in the 8th grade when I saw him play.  My comments were that he would be someone to watch for.  He loved Texas and it was his dream school.  You tell me I am fucking dumb?  .   My wife divorces me over some posts on Surlyhorns?  That may be the dumbest statement ever.  Your response will be “see, you totally missed the irony of that statement”. It’s one player.  I don’t care enough to make stupid ironic statements about it nor do I care enough to play the I told you so or attack you for being an imbecile.  You are entitled to your opinion. 

Bro, you walked this back and all but admitted you were wrong about the kid not playing the get paid game. Let it go already.