Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

11 minutes ago, Viper said:

So weasel ass fuckface then?

2 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

He’s taking money from the sec AND the PACs now? This goes higher than Harvs son ever could have imagined.

These are funny responses, because the first time I wrote it, I wrote "He could be our next president."  And then I was like "Naw, that's too controversial."  And then I wrote, "He could be our next Governor."  And I deleted that for the same reason.

Obviously, I ended up going with senator, but "King of NATO" was my next choice.

28 minutes ago, NoName said:

STATE senator

I am sorry but this political stuff is bullshit.

Everybody knows in the state of Texas you become an aggy because we have seen the quality of politicians they put out. 
They will vote you no matter how stupid you are. 

22 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Jimbo was there this week as well (maybe yesterday per the PG athletics FB page)

83573727_10156721277066610_4561549374827

Seriously, what is wrong with his thumb. That's not normal. That's not even double-jointed abnormal. That looks like he broke it off in his own asshole watching a few guys from the Corner show his wife a good time. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Shaddie said:

I am sorry but this political stuff is bullshit.

Everybody knows in the state of Texas you become an aggy because we have seen the quality of politicians they put out. 
They will vote you no matter how stupid you are. 

‘majority rule don’t work in mental institutions’

Jimbo dresses like a vampire in skinny jeans and ostrich boots although vampires probably wear skinny jeans anyway 
All the PG coaches with #1 finger up, except the guy with glasses. His kiddo is playing for them (scout/ST I think) and he was a coach at aTm consolidated back in the day.

But I think that is a directive from coach Josh, they typically do the #1 sign and not a school sign in social media pics.

Just now, Chips O'Toole said:

4D Guess Who

Now my brain is caught in a wormhole of visualizing 4D Guess Who.  The faces on the cards age?  Does time for the Guess Who cards move at the same rate as it does for us?  Is it faster?  Slower?  Can Guess Who characters get married?  Can Guess Who characters procreate?  What is the life expectancy for a Guess Who character?  Do Guess Who characters die?  And, if so, does the card just turn blank?  Or does it become a corpse?  Do Guess Who characters bury their dead?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

He’s clearly the first rich dude to ever have shitty, abhorrent taste. That’s for sure. 

Ha but my confusion of him being a bazillionaire master of the universe has less to do with his style (as terrible as the pullover shirt is) and more a function of his lack of stature and manliness.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You are confusing cap issues with being able to afford a salary.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/raiders-owner-mark-davis-lacked-funds-to-pay-khalil-mack/ar-BBMKl7h

While the Raiders did have more than enough cap space to sign defensive end Khalil Mack, their lack of available funds on hand ultimately led to the dealing their star player to the Bears, according to ESPN's Louis Riddick.

Sure.

Anyways, wrong thread.