Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

34 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I don't know why they keep running this kid with the topknot against Jordon Thomas but he's having a bad time

the OL seems like he doesnt even know what he's guarding lol. good quickness

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Definitely a good sign to see Hayden get that depth without sacrificing technique on his kick step. With that kind of movement and his size, he may be able to stay at OT in college. Either way, he’s got a very high chance of being a good starting OL for us during his time at Texas. 

52 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I don't know why they keep running this kid with the topknot against Jordon Thomas but he's having a bad time

Yeah, pretty impossible to care about winning the rep when the OL is that bad.  I wonder when Thomas will get back to full explosiveness post-injury. His get off looked fairly slow in his sophomore film and it’s pretty slow in these clips, though I doubt he’s back to 100% yet. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Doubtful.  PA is Houston rap adjacent.  I’m sure he’s big on UGK who had a relationship with the SUC back in the day.  R.I.P. Pimp C.

spacer.png

Those look like pound puppies..  Now this?..

Edited by Thiefery