Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

2 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

Leonard Fournette?! He recruiting for us now?

I guess because if his relationship with Harris, kind of weird though because it’s not like he coached him or anything. 

Not that it means anything really because he was always going to LSU, but I think he randomly had a ceremonial Texas hat on the table during his announcement. 

25 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Questionable arm strength? I’m drunk enough to sign up for orangebloods and start a thread titled Ketch is a Fat Cunt with questionable dick strength 

Yeah, imma need some screenshots of that. Although I’ve been on a pretty solid whiskey run for about 24 hours now so I’m starting to see double. 

7 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

this is his second eye emoji today 

lj/wheaton :ph34r:

bruh harris is the new carrington 

imagine samples/harris/carrington together 

Got dam. I can’t believe we let Samples leave. SMH. That was a real chuck move by us. If we had more glizzys in the building Samples would still be here. 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I guess because if his relationship with Harris, kind of weird though because it’s not like he coached him or anything. 

Not that it means anything really because he was always going to LSU, but I think he randomly had a ceremonial Texas hat on the table during his announcement. 

They were both in LSU '14 class. I'd assume Leonard is doing his friend a solid.

6 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Oh and what happened to that coach from DFW that kept trying to get his wife drunk on liquor and Big Red so he could get in the backdoor? Really seems like he should be here to celebrate with us. 

3 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

You’d have to be a lot more specific. That probably describes 97% of us married posters

oh shit! Just remembered his username. It was 
@coachkiss. Looks like he came over from shaggy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Junior Bonner said:

is it safe marathon man GIF

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

tenor.gif 

GIF gold tonight.  Props for the Marathon Man reference and...

"Andy Defresne crawled to freedom through five-hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want too. Five-Hundred yards... that's the length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile"

Hope we bust out of the shit pipe. Its been 10 years.

15974703241646950891592413182423_56665034924371.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

oh shit! Just remembered his username. It was 
@coachkiss. Looks like he came over from shaggy. 

He also was the guy who started a recruiting thread for some year - may have been 2020 - that was so disgusting that even the Shag was grossed out, and it was retitled.  

21 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

I can’t find it on Texas tribune. But last I looked his salary was 100k. Up from 30k before he got that promotion a year or two ago. But yes, pay him more. 

I can't think of a job that is easier and more fun.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, pearlandhorn said:

Haven’t really followed recruiting much lately. How does the Ewers commit impact Milroe for the 2021 class? We’ve got so much talent in the QB room.

It doesn't. If a 2022 recruit scares off a 2021 recruit, that 2021 recruit shouldn't be going to a D1 school.

• Hook 'Em 1