Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

12 hours ago, tokamak said:

The Wright Effect is real

OK, I'm late to the party, and it's well-established that I'm a nincompoop especially where QBs are concerned, but...

Is it me or does Wright look really, really, really fucking good and oh my God how is this kid not rated higher he looks like an NFL player

Probably reality is setting in, after the post commitment excitement, that James will be processed and will never play a down at Bama.  Momma may be the only one that family that doesn’t have her head up her ass.  

Edited by stork642
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Probably reality is setting in, after the commitment rush, that James will be processed and will never play at Bama.  Momma may be the only one that family that doesn’t have her head up her ass.  

I don't know, guys. We shouldn't get our hopes up.

But this is Surly after all... Fuck it.

Errbody.

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

So there’s a simple explanation for the Brock twitter follow. Six years ago, Charlie Strong met Ms. Brock at a fundraiser and with his wife fucking panache decided that he had to have her. But seeing Mr. Brock he knew he had to play the long game. Even then it was apparent the kids would be huge prospects, so Charlie set about to destroy the program to ensure that the Brocks would go elsewhere and create a split in the family. After losing the Kansas Charlie knew he had succeeded. He laid in wait for a few more years until the kids committed to Bama and then activated his sleeper agent, Brian Carrington, to follow Ms. Brock on twitter and destroy the family. Fuck Charlie Strong is so smart. 

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So there’s a simple explanation for the Brock twitter follow. Six years ago, Charlie Strong met Ms. Brock at a fundraiser and with his wife fucking panache decided that he had to have her. But seeing Mr. Brock he knew he had to play the long game. Even then it was apparent the kids would be huge prospects, so Charlie set about to destroy the program to ensure that the Brocks would go elsewhere and create a split in the family. After losing the Kansas Charlie knew he had succeeded. He laid in wait for a few more years until the kids committed to Bama and then activated his sleeper agent, Brian Carrington, to follow Ms. Brock on twitter and destroy the family. Fuck Charlie Strong is so smart. 

You had me until...Charlie playing the long game.