Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

1 hour ago, Fud said:

Suchomel on Jacoby Jackson

Jackson said he’s mostly considering Texas, Baylor, Texas Tech, SMU and Oklahoma State, and a decision could come pretty quickly.

“I’m kind of just weighing a few other schools,” he said. “I think I’m making a decision in another month maybe.”

I first skimmed this thinking it said Jacoby Jones and he was picking which games he was willing to play. I like the actual update much better. 

6 hours ago, satyanash said:

Justin Wells: Texas vs Texas A&M Recruiting Battles ('21-'22)

1 Shemar Turner, DE, DeSoto (2021)

Make no mistake, this is one of the bigger Texas vs. Texas A&M head-to-head battles in a while. Why is that? Turner is a premium position prospect from one of the most talent rich high schools in Texas in the DFW area where Texas has struggled in recent years. Add in that Texas began this recruitment as the favorite, slipped to outside the top four, and is battling the Aggies for a prospect from the school that produced Von Miller among others that signed with Texas A&M in the last decade. This is a “must win” recruitment for both schools. For the Aggies, they have to be elite across the board on the defensive line to have a legitimate shot to rise in the SEC in the coming years, and Turner is that level of prospect at his position. Of course, Alabama sits in the mix and would like nothing more than to be the school to pull Turner away from home, but they will have to overcome a close circle of people that would like Turner to stay in state. - GH

29 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Not sure I believe aggy leads for Turner.  If that was true you'd have to think the aggy mods/Wiltfong would have the crystal balls rolling in.

bruh have i not made it clear that the vid was done 

idk if things have changed since i got kicked out of gc but  b4 i left he was texas bound 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Her son is a potential Olympic athlete at shit put and the best school to develop him is Texas, but because her red ass can’t handle that she’s forcing him to choose between several inferior schools in regards to his throwing. That’s the epitome of a selfish parent. Plus she’s fat AF. 

Shit put is what OU calls it when they throw globs of cow patty becauze they don't have a real throwing program.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Houston20 said:

She absolutely is. You obviously don’t understand the dynamic of how much a recruit’s mom plays in recruitments. Why do you think ou came up out of nowhere

I wish MF'ing Kristy Brockermeyer would flex the mom muscle.

However, she actually seems like a tremendous, non-vindictive mother.

• Hook 'Em 1