Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

10 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

the truth hurts

if some of you saw how texas players talk about texas u would :(:(

in their eyes aggy is big brother 

Anyone stupid enough to visit the UT campus and the aggy campus and conclude that aggy is Big Brother is destined for a career selling tractors and goat feed in Normangee after earning that sweet degree that is just a notch above the sister campus at Blinn.  I guess learning how to chicken farm is all the rage in New Jersey and Dickinson.  

Edited by lemonandaturd
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Congrats to every fucking dipshit that gave Carl enough rep to be impervious to a crowdsourcing. I hope you all die of herpes, inflicted from his fat pigs he trumpeted as thots. 

He is like Danger Snacks but somehow dumber and way less entertaining 

• Hook 'Em 4

26 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Can't help but comment, never went to LA until recently(within the last year).......It is IMHO an epic shithole one notch below San Francisco. If I ever see that place again, it will be too soon. Currently in San Diego working and it is lightyears above the two previously mentioned but still prefer damn near anywhere, TX.

I moved to SD last year after graduation and I think it beats a lot of Texas cities. Admittedly, if I didn't live right next to the beach then it wouldn't be that great. LA I'm not too keen on, but have some friends that live in Santa Monica and that's a decent area. Also, where's a good place to catch horns games around here post covid lol

• Fuck You 2

8 minutes ago, ChonkySalmon666 said:

I moved to SD last year after graduation and I think it beats a lot of Texas cities. Admittedly, if I didn't live right next to the beach then it wouldn't be that great. LA I'm not too keen on, but have some friends that live in Santa Monica and that's a decent area. Also, where's a good place to catch horns games around here post covid lol

How many times are you going to post this?  Fuck you,  

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, jinx said:

Then they should leave. Fuck any of our players that bad mouth our school. Aggy is a shit hole school in a shit hole town. Their current flame will burn out just like it did in the 90s, and what did they have to show for their time as “big brother” then.

I’m in SEC country and just about everyone here has come around to the fact that aggy are weirdos at best and a cult at worst. They are the punchline. Always have been and always will be. 

I don’t think this attitude will be around much longer. This was a Tom Herman issue not a Texas issue. Herman was hated by almost every subset of Texas (fans, admin, boosters, players).

Sark seems likable. Hopeful that changes the narrative. 

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

the truth hurts

Bro, stop it. I don’t care what current players shit on Texas while Herman was the coach...when was the last time you were in college station? When was the last time you were in Austin? Going third at best in the SEC west aside from one fluke Covid year? If any future recruit sees aggy as the big brother we need to break contact immediately because their decision making is obviously regarded 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

this isnt 2005 a&m has become big brother

all you homers need to take your orange glasses off to see it

i know for a fact kids in this era see texas a&m as superior to texas because my woo was recruited by both during the process & i got to talk to many recruits in a gc 

Then why did your cousin come eat up a roster spot at Texas...?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longhornlove said:

Can't help but comment, never went to LA until recently(within the last year).......It is IMHO an epic shithole one notch below San Francisco. If I ever see that place again, it will be too soon. Currently in San Diego working and it is lightyears above the two previously mentioned but still prefer damn near anywhere, TX.

There's not a city in Texas I take over SD, but hey looks like you left your heart in Beaumont.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Congrats to every fucking dipshit that gave Carl enough rep to be impervious to a crowdsourcing. I hope you all die of herpes, inflicted from his fat pigs he trumpeted as thots. 

Everytime someone references him by name this picture comes to mind.  Actually, it might explain a lot.

4mjmt.jpg

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Everytime someone references him by name this picture comes to mind.  Actually, it might explain a lot.

4mjmt.jpg

The above Carl couldn’t use the internet. Our Carl can but chooses to troll stupid shit for the school his fam is enrolled at. The above Carl pulled more tang while ours gets lost in Austin because there’s more dumb in colliestation. Carl they’re called milkmen because they milk the thots you are interested in. But between the two, aggy got you covered. 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Lou_Sassle said:

There's not a city or town in Texas that I wouldn't take over anywhere in shitty ass California. And yes, I've been to CA before. I've been to several places in CA before...from the north to the south. And I hated every single fucking part of that shit hole state.

So you'd live in College Station over Santa Barbara?  Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

There's not a city or town in Texas that I wouldn't take over anywhere in shitty ass California. And yes, I've been to CA before. I've been to several places in CA before...from the north to the south. And I hated every single fucking part of that shit hole state.

Man, San Diego is just about perfect. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Don't do this to yourself

magnolia-market-downtown-05-06-16-06-web

Document?documentID=53752

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Don't do this to yourself

magnolia-market-downtown-05-06-16-06-web

Document?documentID=53752

1) I'm not a city guy. I grew up in Matagorda County. 

2)I really don't give a shit about the beach or the scenery if the taxation and the people and the quality of life suck ass.

3) I've traveled all around the country with my job. This is nothing special. Hill country TX (to me anyway) is still the place I'd pick to be over anywhere else in the country. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Lou_Sassle said:

1) I'm not a city guy. I grew up in Matagorda County. 

2)I really don't give a shit about the beach or the scenery if the taxation and the people and the quality of life suck ass.

3) I've traveled all around the country with my job. This is nothing special. Hill country TX (to me anyway) is still the place I'd pick to be over anywhere else in the country. 

Well taking Waco over Pismo Beach is some kind of choice, but at least you're consistent.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Lots of drama in LJ's recruitment -- thinks he's gonna early enroll, and then last minute decides nah. 

If LJ goes to aggy, not gonna be upset about it...

Yeah, I would like to have him, but for one season Texas can get by with Robinson, Johnson, Young, and Brooks. Blue is already in the bag, and you can now work on Miller, Jones, or a highly rated APB.

1 minute ago, golfclap said:

I admit, every single time I go to Lake Tahoe I think to myself “man what a shithole this place is. I sure would’ve rather spent this week in Vidor.” 

Same with the last time we were in Carmel. “Man, how could anyone love like this? I wish I was in Lubbock right now.”

Visiting somewhere and living somewhere for the rest of your life are two completely different things. I would rather live anywhere in TX than anywhere in CA.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, golfclap said:

I admit, every single time I go to Lake Tahoe I think to myself “man what a shithole this place is. I sure would’ve rather spent this week in Vidor.” 

Same with the last time we were in Carmel. “Man, how could anyone love like this? I wish I was in Lubbock right now.”

I was just in Laguna Beach and I had a soliloque and thought "man, this is ok, but I do miss that bed and breakfast I stayed in Jasper."

18 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Man, San Diego is just about perfect. 

Not sure when the last time you were here, but I can tell you, you would much rather be in Texas right now without question. Spent the better part of last year here. It isn't the same place it was 5 years ago for sure. I have spent a substantial part of time in LA, SF and SD this year. SD is still much better but even the locals are severely agitated. The way I look at things is would I raise a family here, and anyone would have to back a brinks truck up to my house to move my family here. What I have seen here in California this past year is appalling. Been here all year. These people are a special kind of stupid. Keep in mind I do travel back and forth to Texas, so I have seen both sides of it.

Edited by Longhornlove
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, hornfromdallas said:

the truth hurts

Oh no, you mean the next time that we only lose one game to the #1 team in the country we are going to be left out of the playoff because we are little brother? We're Doomed!

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Not sure when the last time you were here, but I can tell you, you would much rather be in Texas right now without question. Spent the better part of last year here. It isn't the same place it was 5 years ago for sure. I have spent a substantial part of time in LA, SF and SD this year. SD is still much better but even the locals are severely agitated. The way I look at things is would I rase a family here, and anyone would have to back a brinks truck up to my house to move my family here. What I have seen here in California this past year is appalling. Been here all year. These people are a special kind of stupid. Keep in mind I do travel back and forth to Texas, so I have seen both sides of it.

Wrong. And get back on track. People who hate SD are those who can’t really afford it. Sad but true. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Some in here are just ludicrous..... Really, you bring up Vidor and Jasper, is that what you have to offer? You know what, I probably would prefer those places over anywhere, CA, just because it would be so much closer to what I love compared to what I know I don't like. Go ahead criticize me, don't care.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Wrong. And get back on track. People who hate SD are those who can’t really afford it. Sad but true. 

I never said I hate SD dipshit.  BTW which part was wrong about what I stated? Several options there, some opinions and if they are my opinions they can be wrong to you and right to me.

• Fuck You 2