Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

50 minutes ago, art_____vandelay said:

Talked with someone close to Bryce Foster's family today. He's already announced that he'll release his top ten soon. Texas and Georgia are significantly in front of the rest of the pack in that regard. I don't recall exactly how it was worded to me but it was made pretty clear that Foster wasn't seriously considering Bama or A&M at this point, although there is still plenty of time before he commits. He'll be in attendance for the Baylor game. I obviously have nothing to back this up so if you want to disregard this feel free.

No reason for anyone to ever doubt someone named Art Vandelay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, art_____vandelay said:

Talked with someone close to Bryce Foster's family today. He's already announced that he'll release his top ten soon. Texas and Georgia are significantly in front of the rest of the pack in that regard. I don't recall exactly how it was worded to me but it was made pretty clear that Foster wasn't seriously considering Bama or A&M at this point, although there is still plenty of time before he commits. He'll be in attendance for the Baylor game. I obviously have nothing to back this up so if you want to disregard this feel free.

By chance, did you bump into them in the hallway at school?

19 hours ago, art_____vandelay said:

7210d28c5057fab10a612eaf8e2e3f6f--the-bo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/12/2019 at 6:48 PM, art_____vandelay said:

4 hours ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

No surprises here

🤔

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

I've been sleeping in the Katy parking lot and I saw a man I call "The Mountain" walk by. I screamed "The Mountain! The Mountain!" after him as I chased him into the gym. Police on the scene inform me that he's actually OL Bryce Foster and has offers from all of the major P5 programs. I bet coach Hand would think "The Mountain" is a chip off the 'ol block! 

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Like I said, maybe four carries in the first half before I left.  I kept filming plays from the start, then deleting them because Wheaton wasn't featured.  Here's the one I got.  Good burst.

If he was the last guy in a 25 man class, I would be fine with that.

Also if he were the first guy in our 25 man class, I’d be fine with that.