Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

50 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

I'm hoping CTJ just got fed some bad info.. or his source was messing with him since he attacks Sydney so much?

I wouldn’t post something from someone unreliable. I do enough of that like the rest of us when I offer my own opinion. Sometimes, however, I post stuff to create activity and awareness so others have a means of saying what needs to be said. A lot of people think losing Milroe would be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I wouldn’t post something from someone unreliable. I do enough of that like the rest of us when I offer my own opinion. Sometimes, however, I post stuff to create activity and awareness so others have a means of saying what needs to be said. A lot of people think losing Milroe would be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. 

damn..😢

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Panic has already migrated to the IT prospect board. Well done blankotex, should provide some entertaining fodder. Mods are pretty silent except Wells who just reaffirmed what they've reported and didn't address the speculation.

Edited by Ricky's one-hitter

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Are we getting Yurich'd?

10 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I like the last part of your post. I would have written is similarly. Something like “Or maybe Hermeh can go fuck himself and die after fucking us. We’ll see. “

And people thought FUPM was petty and spiteful, wait until fuckhead turns up the spite-o-meter on his way out.  

It would be great to be wrong, though that doesn't happen often.  He's a first class douchebag who is nowhere near mature enough for this gig.  

10 hours ago, satyanash said:

Baylor just suspended recruiting and spring football. Is there a chance UT does something similar?

guy (prof?) in the coronavirus thread seems to think there is a very good chance Texas moves to virtual classes in the near future based on how quickly they acquired a virtual option (Zoom maybe?) and set up trainings...

1 hour ago, Thiefery said:

hope they push for King's commitment.. I know others want Arroyo but this kid is gonna be a good one.

I know we laugh a lot at aggy for taking bread, but guys like King, Blackwell, Cooks, and Arroyo all look to be underrated.  All 4 of those guys can run and move, with frames to add weight and I'd take all 4 ( obviously we wont land one of the TE's with Davis on board ).  I'd like to see Davis in a camp setting to see how he test.  Think @golfclap compared him to Jalen Conyers, with Davis being bigger.  Really hope we can get Cooks and Blackwell.  Jury is still out on Brooks the RB.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I know we laugh a lot at aggy for taking bread, but guys like King, Blackwell, Cooks, and Arroyo all look to be underrated.  All 4 of those guys can run and move, with frames to add weight and I'd take all 4 ( obviously we wont land one of the TE's with Davis on board ).  I'd like to see Davis in a camp setting to see how he test.  Think @golfclap compared him to Jalen Conyers, with Davis being bigger.  Really hope we can get Cooks and Blackwell.  Jury is still out on Brooks the RB.

I salute you for recruitnicking during the end of the world

18 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

No such thing. The bot is an urban myth. Notice how sightings of him always come from anonymous or secondhand sources. No photographic evidence. No droppings or footprints. No skeleton or corpse. 

Machinator simply does not exist.

Fuck, this is begging for a PS of a blurry TARS in the Bigfoot photo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

No such thing. The bot is an urban myth. Notice how sightings of him always come from anonymous or secondhand sources. No photographic evidence. No droppings or footprints. No skeleton or corpse.   Machinator simply does not exist.

Long Live TARS...

giphy.gif

• Like 1