Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

It's always funny seeing certain recruits that we've developed relationships with completely burn their bridge with our school for no reason.  We've completely revamped our DL and scheme.  Our DL is probably one of the top 5 DL in the country in terms of talent and depth.  Add a new scheme to allow them to play to their strengths with a coach in Giles that seems to get the most out of them and it's going to attract top end DL talent.  Collins, Broughton in 2020 combined with Sanders, Thomas, and looking like Shemar Turner has us looking damn good.  Tunmese can go fuck right off to aggy.

Zach Evans did the same thing.  Now our RB room is looking fucking great while he can fight for bowl eligibility at TCU.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Karen delivered the bag.

You can literally track her post of driving to Florida last week or so, then Adeleye announcing he's dropping IMG academy, and now decommits from Ohio State. 

He will commit to Aggy soon. 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

LSU 247 started a "JOJO EARLE" thread an hour ago.  Doesn't look like it was from a mod though.

it was simply them talking about how the Gabe Brooks article about flipping was total bullshit - with a hilarious - "wait one of the guys in the article just decommited" (Tunimese) "but this is all Texass propoganda", etc etc ... 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Who the fuck is Ronnie 

Follow me closely:

- I'm telling you

- that Ronnie's telling US

- that Charles is telling us

- that Super K's NOT telling us

- that it's Tunmise.

Capisce?

THAT'S who the fuck Ronnie is, sir!

(For the lulz ... )

Have to laugh about Tunmise. I would say he’s going strictly SEC. it will be between Florida, Alabama or aggy. At this point I don’t care where he goes. I don’t think he’s as good as what we have or what we are getting. I did hear that he’s coming back to Katy for his senior year. Wonder how they will accept him after all the shit he talked about IMG.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If it’s a commitment to us, and hush hush because it’s someone committed elsewhere, that would mean a straight flip. Those don’t happen very often. 

Omeire the last one I can remember happening for us. QJ went against us...therefore its a receiver, come on down Jojo

4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Is Tunmisr going back to Tompkins?  Didn't he bash the coaching staff on holding him back on the way to IMG because of scheme?

That’s what I heard. He’s a classic example of what happens when a 16/17 year old is given the spotlight by every college coach in the country. It went straight to his head. If I was The coach at Tompkins I would tell him to pound sand. 

1 minute ago, Harvdog said:

That’s what I heard. He’s a classic example of what happens when a 16/17 year old is given the spotlight by every college coach in the country. It went straight to his head. If I was The coach at Tompkins I would tell him to pound sand. 

Karen probably took care of him as well

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Tunmise's most recent HUDL:

The Burning Bridge – dear_johnson