Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

lol HFD’s first post was him pimping one of his other socks. 

On 6/18/2020 at 8:58 PM, winslow said:

im being told by my former 5* sophomore cousin on the football team that jamier did in fact give a silent to texas a couple weeks ag

On 6/30/2020 at 1:48 PM, hornfromdallas said:

longtime lurker first time poster this troll was right? o.OO.o

• Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, Zhorn96 said:

I despise the Aggies and I hate OU but I really fucking hate Stanford because everything about them is bullshit.  They're spoiled bitches.  Their academics are a joke at the undergrad level.  Grades are meaningless.  You dont have to try once you're in but every Stanford grad you've ever met just oozes entitlement.  "Isn't Andrew Luck amazing?!? He got an Architectural degree from STANFORD"  Yeah, an unaccredited program... lets all go get engineering degrees in College Station while we're at it.  Fuck that and Fuck Stanford

Good luck to Uke, everyone makes their own decisions for their own reasons.  But Stanford can suck a million bags of dicks

https://i.imgur.com/BGssF2b.gif

Edited by Bevo

2 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

f03d66d6cac6d3909e465689cb6b0f96.jpg

If he didn't mail it in after 2005, we would be in a very different spot right now. So no, I don't. He had the program in the top spot and every resource in the world to turn this program into what Bama is now. He just let it float away.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Danimal said:

If he didn't mail it in after 2005, we would be in a very different spot right now. So no, I don't. He had the program in the top spot and every resource in the world to turn this program into what Bama is now. He just let it float away.

I know! Those *checks notes* two conference championships really put him in a different sphere. Wait.....that can't be right...