Barrett Sallee: “Texas Scared of A&M”

ChingoHorns

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Seems like the comments might be a good place to drop the Twitter nugget about Texas asking aggy for a series, being turned down, and then Texas asking Alabama and them saying yes. 

That sounds delicious!  Do you have a link for this?

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Seems like the comments might be a good place to drop the Twitter nugget about Texas asking aggy for a series, being turned down, and then Texas asking Alabama and them saying yes. 

that's fake news, ya stupid sip

38 minutes ago, ChingoHorns said:

Indeed Barrett, so scared we scheduled Bama, tOSU, Michigan, USC and LSU instead.    Someone call Duke School of Medicine and let them know Barrett has confirmed for us that chugging cock causes CTE.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

...scared?  Right.  So, we schedule USC, LSU, bama, Mich..  We have almost played all  of the secw, so why would we be scared of aggy?  That dumbass is just a finebaum wannabe.

Lol dumb ass sip.  By the time ut plays all those teams their coaches will have been fired or retired, meanwhile jimbo will just be peaking. Skeered.

10 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Del Conte stated somewhere they he called aggy to see if they wanted in. They said no. 

Whos scared of who?

Where have we heard this before......hmmm.  DeLoss to aggy about starting a tv network....nope, they don't want in...just sneak out of town and join sec.

We should cancel the football program to insure that we don't have to play them. They are so good and stuff it's scary. I remember the last time we played them they kicked our asses on our home field!!! I think I'm going to cry.

*ensure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Got damn right I'm scared of A&M. God knows what disease I'd pick up over in that shithole.  

You can’t fix stupid.

Yep, that’s reason enough to be concerned.

Slang for a way of ordering hashbrowns at The Waffle House diners. Scattered smothered and covered means that the hashbrowns are scattered on the grill, smothered with diced onions, and covered with melted cheese.
After a long night of drinking, you have to head down to The Waffle House at 3am and get em scattered smothered and covered.

13 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

...scared?  Right.  So, we schedule USC, LSU, bama, Mich..  We have almost played all  of the secw, so why would we be scared of aggy?  That dumbass is just a finebaum wannabe.

aggy is scared to schedule LSU, they just ran out of the ability to not schedule them

It would be absolutely incredible if, in the next five years or so, Herman lived up to his billing, Jimbo somehow has a dream season and UT and Atm meet in the playoffs.... Then Hermans boys just run them off the field.  No last second field goal, just 50-3 domination.  It would be the ultimate aggy roaller coaster.

4 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

It would be absolutely incredible if, in the next five years or so, Herman lived up to his billing, Jimbo somehow has a dream season and UT and Atm meet in the playoffs.... Then Hermans boys just run them off the field.  No last second field goal, just 50-3 domination.  It would be the ultimate aggy roaller coaster.

or, or, now stay with me here, Herman does all that stuff, and Jimbo never finishes above 3rd in the SEC West.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Viper said:

or, or, now stay with me here, Herman does all that stuff, and Jimbo never finishes above 3rd in the SEC West.

How about a Texas playoff season and Jimbo not even making a bowl?

Edited by Elmer_Fudd
  • Like 1