Barrett Sallee: “Texas Scared of A&M”

ChingoHorns

They've dodged us in 2 bowl games and didn't want to schedule a home and away for '22 and '23.  aggys want to keep the man behind the curtain hidden but everyone sees their cowardice.  That's why they're projecting.

This has been A&M's tactic for a long time. 

1. Texas approaches Aggy about a deal (TV Network, Playing Football Series, etc, etc.) 

2. Aggy ain't doing anything with big bad Sips unless they are in charge. 

3. Aggy puts out media propoganda pieces from Zierlien etc. about Texas is scared. Texas is too controlling. Texas is the bad guy

4. Advantage Aggy

Just imagine negotiating a contract with a slightly more intelligent Daddy98, and you can imagine why nothing ever comes to fruition. 

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

They said the same shit about LSU when they went a long time without playing them.  They talk noise to teams they don't have to lose to.  Also, that series has worked out well for them since they resumed.

They've also fared much better against us than their historical average since they ran away from the conference and quit playing us.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SDG said:

I’m short and at moments have little mans syndrome but his shit is ridiculous by even my standards.  

CSB, I was just in a Vegas elevator with a 4'10" diamond encrusted Chinese Billionaire and 3 toothless streetwalking whores he was taking up to his room.

i think this shit is ridiculous by his standards too. 

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

CSB, I was just in a Vegas elevator with a 4'10" diamond encrusted Chinese Billionaire and 3 toothless streetwalking whores he was taking up to his room.

i think this shit is ridiculous by his standards too. 

What happened to your teeth?