New (?) University in Austin

52-80

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Really need to start up a band named The Servant Girl Annihilators.

Still a great name for a serial killer.

First serial killer in America.Followed up by Whitman the first mass murderer in America (although it can be disputed he was first, first well known one anyway).

30 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

We’ve managed to survive Alex Jones, Charles Whitman, the servant girl annihilator, that bomber dude, the guy who flew a plane into the IRS building,  the yogurt shop murderers, etc. all so far unscathed.

Don't forget Art Acevedo.

• Haha 3

I LOVE how threatened liberals get when someone has a difference of opinion. It's a sad psychosis, but real none the less. Let's see how U of A does... No reason to pile on and get all pissy. Competition is good. The names associated with this school are pretty stellar and they cross political boundaries. Larry Summers is no Milton Friedman... Way to CR this thread. Fucking losers..

And most of your kids probably won't sniff UT... especially the dumbass talking about sending his kids to ACC for their first year. lol. 

Jesus Christ... It's embarrassing sometimes to be a UT alum.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

29 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

I LOVE how threatened liberals get when someone has a difference of opinion. It's a sad psychosis, but real none the less. Let's see how U of A does... No reason to pile on and get all pissy. Competition is good. The names associated with this school are pretty stellar and they cross political boundaries. Larry Summers is no Milton Friedman... Way to CR this thread. Fucking losers..

And most of your kids probably won't sniff UT... especially the dumbass talking about sending his kids to ACC for their first year. lol. 

Who are the liberals here?

Also what names sound stellar?

28 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

image.gif.283932a1e2aecafb2c207625edbc989c.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, ChickenNuggets said:

Damn you trigger easily.

Maybe, just maybe, some of us remember how much we fucked around our freshman years and/or realize that nobody gives a shit where you take your undergrad classes.

I'd rather spend less than $2,000 a semester on them taking the undergrad classes  at a CC (or even in high school, or better yet test out of them) versus $10,000 a semester at UT.  

It's not that we can't afford it, it's that I have better things to do with $8,000 a kid per semester.  As long as their upper level classes are at UT, nobody will give a shit when they graduate and start job-hunting.

To be honest, my son will probably go somewhere else just to spite us, since his mom, dad, an uncle, two aunts and multiple cousins went to UT, and one of his grandparents taught at UT.

He's already told us that he wants to go to the University of Miami, because "it's near the Bermuda Triangle" which apparently makes a lot of sense to a 9 year-old.  But thanks to a relative, he also wants to be an Air Force PJ and then get out and be an EMT.  Both of those things are better than my plans at his age.

So, some of the “UT Grads” talking this thing on this page obviously don’t know shit about how college works these days.  And that’s how I know this is a grift.

You don’t need to start a school.  You can more or less buy a small broke school and make it a “conservative, liberal, freedom” bastion.  The Koch brothers basically bought the Law School at George Mason.  

Southwestern has an endowment of $289 million.  If you really have a billion or so in commitments, you could almost certainly bend the college to your vision, and it’s already accredited and known.  With an $1.3 billion and 1500 ish students, you’d have resources in par with Trinity University, which fucking showers money on its students.  And that’s the expensive option.  There’s gotta be some little religious colleges in Texas barely keeping their head above water these days.

That’s why this is an obvious grift, the money isn’t really there.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 6

13 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

Classic DT post:

Whines about liberals and in the same breath bitches about the thread going Cloak room.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

So, some of the “UT Grads” talking this thing on this page obviously don’t know shit about how college works these days.  And that’s how I know this is a grift.

You don’t need to start a school.  You can more or less buy a small broke school and make it a “conservative, liberal, freedom” bastion.  The Koch brothers basically bought the Law School at George Mason.  

Southwestern has an endowment of $289 million.  If you really have a billion or so in commitments, you could almost certainly bend the college to your vision, and it’s already accredited and known.  With an $1.3 billion and 1500 ish students, you’d have resources in par with Trinity University, which fucking showers money on its students.  And that’s the expensive option.  There’s gotta be some little religious colleges in Texas barely keeping their head above water these days.

That’s why this is an obvious grift, the money isn’t really there.

GRIFT!

To quote from the last page:

THE GRIFT. Grift: A word that has lost all meaning. Basically, if people want to pay for something you create and build, it's a grift. To the activist with no readership and nothing that will survive an internet outage, anyone with any impact is a grift.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

14 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

A UT alum would not call this cracker jack grift "competition" 

You're fucking embarrassing UT. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I think in all likelihood this venture fails and it fails pretty miserably and might even have an embarrassing or shameful component to it as it goes down in flames.

But I also think it's too early to say for sure that this is a naked scam and pure grift and ready-made disaster. I think we need to give it some time to see what sort of faculty and students it attracts and, most importantly, what sort of output comes from this.

This is less like a traditional school, it seems, and more like an incubator or silicon valley house where people are living and working on different projects but with the more-or-less same philosophical basis for doing their work. If you are really young you can equate this to a YouTube Influencer incubator where likeminded people go to work on disparate projects but with the same loosely coupled goals. And I think this will resonate with a) young people who live in a world where the above mentioned are not only acceptable but favorable (digital natives) and b) smart people who want to push back and make an impact sooner rather than later.

If you get some heavy hitters involved (sounds like they have some with Palantir folks) and get some good PR and legitimate monied conservative or libertarian business folks (Peter Thiel-- also did Palantir I believe, Elon Musk, etc.) then you attract the next wave of strong conservative/libertarian minds and if these folks can leave the University of Austin and make an impact and money, it will create a flywheel.

Again, odds are low of success; high for outright failure. Need more time and data to see how it plays out, but I for one will be rooting for them.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

GRIFT!

To quote from the last page:

To build doesn’t have to mean from scratch.  A serious proposal would look something like:  we believe in a classic liberal education.  Teaching the classics in an environment where our students are free from the woke nannies of traditional education.  Now that we have commitments of x dollars from these  donors, we are exploring locations and existing institutions on Texas that would be interested in become the focus of this innovative and game changing idea.  Our focus is establishing a premier undergraduate program that can explore the conservative ideas of freedom, self determination, and a commitment to a robust and unfettered free market. 

Look, I just wrote your investment prospectus. When you show up with:  we are going to freedom the fuck out education, UATX will google right below UT Austin, our lead evangelist is a former NYT columnist whose working bit was bitching about being cancelled, click here to be a donor to this exciting idea, then yeah, my scam radar starts picking up some bogies.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Foosters said:

Classic DT post:

Whines about liberals and in the same breath bitches about the thread going Cloak room.

"I LOVE how threatened liberals get when someone has a difference of opinion. "

From the same people literally using state legislatures to change curriculums to avoid topics they don't like. And people who think science is now "opinion based" and are trying to cancel Big Bird for promoting an end to a worldwide pandemic. They are the biggest losers we've seen in decades. Poor victims, all of them.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 11:12 AM, DonkeyCigars said:

I think in all likelihood this venture fails and it fails pretty miserably and might even have an embarrassing or shameful component to it as it goes down in flames.

But I also think it's too early to say for sure that this is a naked scam and pure grift and ready-made disaster. I think we need to give it some time to see what sort of faculty and students it attracts and, most importantly, what sort of output comes from this.

This is less like a traditional school, it seems, and more like an incubator or silicon valley house where people are living and working on different projects but with the more-or-less same philosophical basis for doing their work. If you are really young you can equate this to a YouTube Influencer incubator where likeminded people go to work on disparate projects but with the same loosely coupled goals. And I think this will resonate with a) young people who live in a world where the above mentioned are not only acceptable but favorable (digital natives) and b) smart people who want to push back and make an impact sooner rather than later.

If you get some heavy hitters involved (sounds like they have some with Palantir folks) and get some good PR and legitimate monied conservative or libertarian business folks (Peter Thiel-- also did Palantir I believe, Elon Musk, etc.) then you attract the next wave of strong conservative/libertarian minds and if these folks can leave the University of Austin and make an impact and money, it will create a flywheel.

Again, odds are low of success; high for outright failure. Need more time and data to see how it plays out, but I for one will be rooting for them.

That's a funny way to characterize a jerkoff session where a bunch of people get together to talk about how closed-minded everyone else is for not buying into their racist pseudo-science. The key indicator that this is just a grift is that there's nothing more planned and that none of the big names who have been identified as being involved are actually leaving their current gigs to contribute serious time and effort.

There's plenty of shit wrong with modern higher education (mostly related to the necessity to keep bringing in more and more revenue and related administrative bloat). "Classes are all closed minded incubators of P.C. thought" isn't a real thing that happens in universities though. The overwhelming majority of degrees aren't even in humanities-related fields. Hell, even in the humanities classes there's not a bunch of Socratic dialog in which everyone talks about their own beliefs all the time and everyone is taught to laugh at the dumb kids. All it is for the most part is going over the assigned reading that at most barely introduces students (those who actually bothered to do the reading) to some of the most basic elements of a bunch of different schools of thought. Class time is limited and it would be pointless to waste it on a bunch of jerkoff "discussion" among people who won't have done the reading necessary to have a good grasp on the ideas until the end of the semester (if then).

Edited by wildcat09

If you are looking for a place where conservative scholars can write and think conservative thoughts in a well funded safe space, it already exists: the Hoover Institute, and it exists under the banner of this up and coming school in Palo Alto, Stanford.  Rumor has it there’s some tech near by. 

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

That's a funny way to characterize a jerkoff session where a bunch of people get together to talk about close-minded everyone else is for not buying into their racist pseudo-science. The key indicator that this is just a grift is that there's nothing more planned and that none of the big names who have been identified as being involved are actually leaving their current gigs to contribute serious time and effort.

There's plenty of shit wrong with modern higher education (mostly related to the necessity to keep bringing in more and more revenue and related administrative bloat). "Classes are all closed minded incubators of P.C. thought" isn't a real thing that happens in universities though. The overwhelming majority of degrees aren't even in humanities-related fields. Hell, even in the humanities classes there's not a bunch of Socratic dialog in which everyone talks about their own beliefs all the time and everyone is taught to laugh at the dumb kids. All it is for the most part is going over the assigned reading that at most barely introduces students (those who actually bothered to do the reading) to some of the most basic elements of a bunch of different schools of thought. Class time is limited and it would be pointless to waste it on a bunch of jerkoff "discussion" among people who won't have done the reading necessary to have a good grasp on the ideas until the end of the semester (if then).

obviously, you haven't been in a vector calculus, linear algebra, organic chemistry, cost accounting, piano solo, art history, molecular biology, structural dynamics, theory of plasticity, stellar evolution, statistics and modeling, intro to french, corporate finance, or virtually any other class that the university of texas offers lately.  if you had, you and your fellow dumbass liberals would be as enlightened as junior high football coach chickennuggets and know that all the topics covered are indoctrination into the democratic party and taught straight from mao's little red book.  just look at the course guide:

https://catalog.utexas.edu/general-information/coursesatoz/

basically an entire curriculum designed by friedrich engels.

4 minutes ago, sidis said:

obviously, you haven't been in a vector calculus, linear algebra, organic chemistry, cost accounting, piano solo, art history, molecular biology, structural dynamics, theory of plasticity, stellar evolution, statistics and modeling, intro to french, corporate finance, or virtually any other class that the university of texas offers lately.  if you had, you and your fellow dumbass liberals would be as enlightened as junior high football coach chickennuggets and know that all the topics covered are indoctrination into the democratic party and taught straight from mao's little red book.  just look at the course guide:

https://catalog.utexas.edu/general-information/coursesatoz/

basically an entire curriculum designed by friedrich engels.

It's even happening in small towns like Stillwater, OK. I remember when I was in the music department, we were taught Critical Race Theory and the white supremacist origins of the tuba. It was truly enlightening, and I've hated all white people ever since.

Edited by 'stache
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

To build doesn’t have to mean from scratch.  A serious proposal would look something like:  we believe in a classic liberal education.  Teaching the classics in an environment where our students are free from the woke nannies of traditional education.  Now that we have commitments of x dollars from these  donors, we are exploring locations and existing institutions on Texas that would be interested in become the focus of this innovative and game changing idea.  Our focus is establishing a premier undergraduate program that can explore the conservative ideas of freedom, self determination, and a commitment to a robust and unfettered free market. 

Look, I just wrote your investment prospectus. When you show up with:  we are going to freedom the fuck out education, UATX will google right below UT Austin, our lead evangelist is a former NYT columnist whose working bit was bitching about being cancelled, click here to be a donor to this exciting idea, then yeah, my scam radar starts picking up some bogies.

I think you are spot-on that this is a great way to go about it, but I think you are being shortsighted, of maybe blindsided, in that there are a myriad of reasons why you'd want to take a different approach (e.g. in this case, build from scratch).

There are various ways to get to the end state, to skin a cat, as it were.

30 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

That's a funny way to characterize a jerkoff session where a bunch of people get together to talk about close-minded everyone else is for not buying into their racist pseudo-science. The key indicator that this is just a grift is that there's nothing more planned and that none of the big names who have been identified as being involved are actually leaving their current gigs to contribute serious time and effort.

1) I said in my first post that I think there is a low-probability chance of success. I think this fails.

2) I don't go as far as you do in derision, but I am skeptical and hesitant and think that your bold is a good inflection point; if/when some folks leave their jobs at established schools or professions to join, I think that signals a better chance of success.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

If you are looking for a place where conservative scholars can write and think conservative thoughts in a well funded safe space, it already exists: the Hoover Institute, and it exists under the banner of this up and coming school in Palo Alto, Stanford.  Rumor has it there’s some tech near by. 

I don't think that is exactly what they are looking to accomplish, though sure, some of that is a driver.

Question for you: why are you so against a new venture like this trying to exist? Why are you so opposed to people and money (none of which ask anything of or from you) trying to build something in the headwinds of what will be almost surely failure?

Your posture here is "just buy an existing school!' or "this already exists!" when there are valid reasons to want to create your own institution from scratch and set your own strategy and vision/mission that will likely have variance from what already exists.

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I don't think that is exactly what they are looking to accomplish, though sure, some of that is a driver.

Question for you: why are you so against a new venture like this trying to exist? Why are you so opposed to people and money (none of which ask anything of or from you) trying to build something in the headwinds of what will be almost surely failure?

Your posture here is "just buy an existing school!' or "this already exists!" when there are valid reasons to want to create your own institution from scratch and set your own strategy and vision/mission that will likely have variance from what already exists.

SO WHAT DO YOU OFFER?

It all begins this coming summer. We will offer a summer program for college students called "Forbidden Courses" that invites top students from other universities to join us for a spirited discussion about the most provocative questions that often lead to censorship or self-censorship in many universities.

Because this is the horseshit they are peddling. The same maga victim complex that has infested at least half of our voting population in this country. I don't care so much that stupid people fall for grifts, I care that they are promoting lies and attacking truth. It is dangerous to our democracy.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Because this is the horseshit they are peddling. The same maga victim complex that has infested at least half of our voting population in this country. I don't care so much that stupid people fall for grifts, I care that they are promoting lies and attacking truth. It is dangerous to our democracy.

How does this: 

"Forbidden Courses" that invites top students from other universities to join us for a spirited discussion about the most provocative questions that often lead to censorship or self-censorship in many universities

equate to:

Promoting lies and attacking truth and a threat to democracy?

Isn't a University supposed to be where a push-back on the status quo and a pressure test to the establishment is encouraged? For many years when the status quo and establishment was conservative, the university was a petri dish of liberal ideas and thoughts and "spirited discourse and provocative debate" and other weird clubs and investigations. 

Doesn't it make sense that when more and more of the status quo is liberal that the push back would be with more conservative thinking?

Is the University's place to be a thought incubator for the anti-establishment and status quo?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The lies are that any of the shit they want to talk about is forbidden from discussion, that the things they want to talk about haven't already been roundly proven false, and that anyone who believes them is unfairly made some sort of social pariah and that the *whatever* (liberal media/globalists/Jews/etc.) has victimized them needs to be contested. 

I'm not really opposed to them starting a scam school to scam idiots, but I am opposed to the constant false victimhood preaching from some of our society's most privileged people, because it's incredibly dangerous to everyone when society's most privileged start thinking that they're being victimized. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

How does this: 

"Forbidden Courses" that invites top students from other universities to join us for a spirited discussion about the most provocative questions that often lead to censorship or self-censorship in many universities

equate to:

Promoting lies and attacking truth and a threat to democracy?

Isn't a University supposed to be where a push-back on the status quo and a pressure test to the establishment is encouraged? For many years when the status quo and establishment was conservative, the university was a petri dish of liberal ideas and thoughts and "spirited discourse and provocative debate" and other weird clubs and investigations. 

Doesn't it make sense that when more and more of the status quo is liberal that the push back would be with more conservative thinking?

Is the University's place to be a thought incubator for the anti-establishment and status quo?

Because there are no "Forbidden Courses" or censorship or lack of "spirited discussion" at real colleges. It's a made up grievance. Many prominent academics lean left, so it has become another point of disingenuous attack to manipulate idiots who vote. There are plenty of prominent academics who lean right (and genuinely so, not the wannabe academics on youtube videos). And as has been pointed out, there are plenty of institutions that lead right as a whole. But most importantly, the problem is that it's a continuance of this dangerous and false rhetoric.

image.png.2f60497844025192c83c57b4122a9887.png 

Edited by 'stache

16 minutes ago, 'stache said:

The University of Austin is dangerous to our democracy.

That escalated quickly. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm not really opposed to them starting a scam school to scam idiots, but I am opposed to the constant false victimhood preaching from some of our society's most privileged people, because it's incredibly dangerous to everyone when society's most privileged start thinking that they're being victimized. 

oh boy... where do we even start with this one

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Maybe you should get a degree from them, you're reading comprehension would fit perfectly with a fake college.

The grifters behind the University of Austin are promoting lies and attacking truth. They are dangerous to democracy. 

• Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

The grifters behind the University of Austin are promoting lies and attacking truth. They are dangerous to democracy. 

"The same maga victim complex that has infested at least half of our voting population in this country."

It's part of a broader problem. Elections they don't win are fraudulent. Journalists they don't like are the "enemy of the people." And now "Professors are the enemy." If you don't believe that the rhetoric underlying this venture is just another extension of this problem, you're burying your head in the sand. Or more accurately, you believe them, which again is a problem.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, Royalfan5 said:

Maybe but the conservative ones that do will let you do anything you'd like. 

Amen, brother! Repressed sexuality, Catholic syndrome and all that.

But the lib checks have no morals so there's no games.

II believe this is the only relevant angle from which to discuss this potentially new college.

4 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

I'd never go there. We all know liberal chicks put out way more than conservative ones.

One of Bill Maher's better bits:

"Taking the pledge" also makes a teenage girl six times more likely to perform oral sex, and four times more likely to allow anal. Which leads me to an important question: where were these pledges when I was in high school?

So, seriously, when I was a teenager, the only kids having anal intercourse, were the ones who missed. My idea of lubrication was oiling my bike chain. If I had known I could have been getting porn-star sex the same year I took Algebra 2 - simply by joining up with the Christian right - I'd have been so down with Jesus, they would have had to pry me out of the pew.

. . . 

And so, armed with limited knowledge and believing that regular, vaginal intercourse to be either immaculate or filthy dirty - these kids did with their pledge what everybody does with contracts. They found loopholes. Two of them, to be exact.

Is there any greater irony than the fact that the Christian right actually got their precious little adolescent daughters to say to their freshly-scrubbed boyfriends, "Please, I want to remain pure for my wedding night, so only in the ass... And then I'll blow you, I promise." Well, at least these kids are really thinking outside the box.

Edited by 'stache
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Beyond the fact that this is almost certainly not real and will likely involve some poor fool holding the bag, whether it’s Trump U or the Foxconn plant in Wisconsin:

This proposal clearly doesn’t understand that all of this already goes on in basic secondary education, and especially in most liberal arts schools.

I had to read Hayek, Vin Mises, and Friedman in Political Economy at Bates.  They are pretty much required reading at any liberal arts school if you want to get a Political Science degree.  I had a Marxist professor who taught a two semester class on Marxism and the entire second semester was criticism of Marxist theory and teachings.

My fucking secondary concentration was classical liberal theory (tl;dr- Hobbes is right, if not authoritarian, Locke believes in equal rights, if you are a property owning white guy, Rousseau was a genius on class equity and empathy, and a horrific misogynist). There is no shortage of conservative thought you are required to read in most humanities education.  Goddamn Gordon Wood, yes that Gordon Wood, entire schtick is The Founder were super freedom men, and America is truly unique in its democratic experience

But it also wasn’t until  I got to college after receiving a HS degree from one of the best public schools in the country that I actually read the articles of succession and really understood that the civil war was entirely, totally, and absolutely about slavery. From the mouths of founders of the confederacy.

If real, This UTAX idea is not to foster debate and free thought: it’s to literally create a safe space for right wing indoctrination. 

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

I'd never go there. We all know liberal chicks put out way more than conservative ones.

Well, except when you go to college during the height of 3rd  wave feminism.  I used to come home when Baylor was in Austin just to get ass. Baptist girls fuck when they get out of Waco.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm sorry you didn't pay attention in history class.

im sorry you didnt look in the mirror because victimhood is the cornerstone of your brand of politics... and now we're on the phase of complaining about the "priviledged" oh my god it must be upside down day

11 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

If real, This UTAX idea is not to foster debate and free thought: it’s to literally create a safe space for right wing indoctrination. 

i agree, the notion of "safe space", especially in the context of an educational setting, should be ridiculed.

1 hour ago, 52-80 said:

im sorry you didnt look in the mirror because victimhood is the cornerstone of your brand of politics... and now we're on the phase of complaining about the "priviledged" oh my god it must be upside down day

When I talk about society's victims it's, you know, the poor. People with nothing. No power, no money, no privilege, sometimes no food. You know, the people without the connections and resources to start a school about how mean everyone is to them. 

Edited by wildcat09

2 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

i agree, the notion of "safe space", especially in the context of an educational setting, should be ridiculed.

I agree.  And occasionally college students are going to act like  fools and loudly complain about speakers and demand they not be allowed to speak.  Newsflash: young people with still forming brains do dumb shit.  Should have been pulling 4 foot bong rips?  No. Did I? Yes. 

On the idea of Academic safe spaces, it’s often not what’s portrayed in conservative media.  In the mid nineties at Bates, which was overwhelmingly white, the black and Latino communities had their own lounges where they didn’t have to be around whitey.  I get it.  We had all girl housing for exactly the same reasons

Many schools have LGTBQ+ safe spaces not because they are snow flakes, but because many people come out in college and want somewhere that is there’s to explore and be supported in that experience.   

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

When I talk about society's victims it's, you know, the poor. People with nothing. No power, no money, no privilege, sometimes no food. You know, the people without the connections and resources to start an school about how mean everyone is to them. 

To paraphrase George Carlin: punch up, not down.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Many schools have LGTBQ+ safe spaces not because they are snow flakes, but because many people come out in college and want somewhere that is there’s to explore and be supported in that experience.   

but why should MY tax dollars have to pay for their SIN lounge??? /evangelical