Leaked video of Bo Davis going Augie Garrido on the team after ISU loss

Bruh Man

40 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Well, that's what the money is for, isn't it? I don't really give one fuck about the driving motivator for wanting to see demonstrably better attitudes and performances from this team, I'm just glad to know it's there from at least one staff member. 

Shit I would even go further and say these are the people we should seek out as they should fit the culture of the University best.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Probably third. Also worth noting that this wasn’t posted to social media by anyone. Probably a player recorded it and sent it to a friend or something because they thought it was funny.

Recording that and sharing it is bullshit. That is a culture problem. Completely exemplary of the problem. Keep shit in the family. 

• Hook 'Em 4

19 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I think you're right. I think most kids are cynical about canned meat head freak outs from coaches. They've seen it all before. We all have. I don't think it works at all on anyone over the age of 15.

I generally agree with the sentiment but would suggest that most football teams are chock full of younger meatheads who might take t to heart. 

25 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I think you're right. I think most kids are cynical about canned meat head freak outs from coaches. They've seen it all before. We all have. I don't think it works at all on anyone over the age of 15.

I disagree. People who are good at playing a violent game are motivated by stuff like this. We just don't have very many guys who are good at playing a violent game right now.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

So Sark was right after all. It all make sense now why the games have been like they have.

These players don’t Give AF!!!!

Losing doesn’t effect them anymore. 
When Sark first started he said he wanted his team to hate losing more than winning and that’s obviously not the case anymore. This teams mental is in a bad place 

26 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

There's a long list of players under Augie that would disagree with you. Almost every Augie freak out posted online was followed by a long winning streak. I'm sure that's a total coincidence.

Will this freak out work on the football team? Probably not because it's chock full of soft and entitled players that need to move on as Bo suggested. I'm all for it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

There's a long list of players under Augie that would disagree with you. Almost every Augie freak out posted online was followed by a long winning streak. I'm sure that's a total coincidence.

Will this freak out work on the football team? Probably not because it's chock full of soft and entitled players that need to move on as Bo suggested. I'm all for it. 

It is a coincidence. These little temper tantrums are laughably cliche and unproductive.

• Fuck You 12

5 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I disagree. People who are good at playing a violent game are motivated by stuff like this. We just don't have very many guys who are good at playing a violent game right now.

Yeah plus he’s straight up telling people to leave. 

Not your usual ass chewing 

Edited by Satoshi
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Laughably cliché and unproductive, but the guy was the winningest coach in the college ranks, okay buddy.

And if you talked to almost every player under Augie they would tell you his rants were very effective. 

It's almost like Augie didn't have soft teams and they responded to his out bursts. 

Coaches go over the top but give me a fucking break that this is anything other than a positive. A coach showing he actually gives a shit and that this level of play is unacceptable. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Great job Coach Bo!!! A good ass chewin' is long over due for Horn fans to witness. Not a game for Coach Bo but a way of life.  Watching play and execution on the field to date, some of'em probably could care less anyway.  Cleaning house needs to happen.  Team knows who the "give-a-shit's" are...let'em transfer...although what Coach in his right mind would take'em?  Hook'em!!