Call of Duty - Vanguard

Tailgate

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Warzone has been shit for me since the new map was launched. Can't see weapons half the time and get kicked alot. Multiplayer is fun and I don't have any issues 

You just playing on Caldera? I’ve had quite a few problems on that, but they seem to have cleared up some. There’s still the glitch or whatever at the buy stations sometimes.
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

You just playing on Caldera? I’ve had quite a few problems on that, but they seem to have cleared up some. There’s still the glitch or whatever at the buy stations sometimes.

Yea it's not as bad as it was but I still get issues randomly after loadouts and the buy station glitch also 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
This game has turned to shit.  Unbearable lag and stuttering on the ps5.

Vanguard or Warzone? I had some issues with lag on my Ps5 for a while on Warzone, but they’ve gone away. I can live with it during the prematch stuff.

I haven’t been on Vanguard in a while.

1 hour ago, Jkwellborn said:

Vanguard or Warzone? I had some issues with lag on my Ps5 for a while on Warzone, but they’ve gone away. I can live with it during the prematch stuff.

I haven’t been on Vanguard in a while.

On warzone.  It’s unbearable.  Can’t take 3 steps without freezing.  I had crashing issues in December/January where I could play maybe 1-2 games before it would freeze my entire ps5.  That got fixed.  Now it’s unbearable lag/stuttering and I have a nice tv and fiber internet with a ps5.  Reinstalled the game too