Oklahoma mom cracks peeping tom with bat outside daughter's window

Dennis Taylor

i really love how every news story that talks about clear, no disputed actual home intrusion, where the intruder is wounded/ killed by the occupant always has the line from the police that the occupant was withing their rights to hurt the intruder.

why is that ALWAYS added in the news stories?   thats a complete waste of words.  

beating the shit out of robber or home invader has been an understood consequence of getting caught robbing people since before the founding of the Akkadian Empire

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

i really love how every news story that talks about clear, no disputed actual home intrusion, where the intruder is wounded/ killed by the occupant always has the line from the police that the occupant was withing their rights to hurt the intruder.

why is that ALWAYS added in the news stories?   thats a complete waste of words.  

beating the shit out of robber or home invader has been an understood consequence of getting caught robbing people since before the founding of the Akkadian Empire

Cause commies.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Because in some places, poor bastards don’t have that right. Fuck you California.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Must have been a tough decision at some level for her to beat her son with that bat.

And THERE it is. 

1 hour ago, davidg said:

Oklahoma must be the land of using bat for self defense.  Ya'll remember this oldie but goodie ?   Is that an Easton or a TPX?

Not just for self defense-- as I recall, it was Dusty Dvoracek's weapon of choice as well.

Oklahoma bats are quite versatile and can be used as instruments of death whilst drunk and roid-raging, too!

8 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I think this qualifies as foreplay in Oklahoma.  We'll have to monitor which Surly poster disappears for a while 

https://www.newson6.com/story/619458537387780c08efad8d/del-city-mom-beats-accused-peeping-tom-with-baseball-bat-after-allegedly-flashing-girl-through-window

Way to go momma bear, but more importantly the report says she struck him several times, with how many swings? What's her average, the Rangers need help next year.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

My sister had a peeping tom at her apartment in the late 80s.  My dad (born in 1910, older guy with a younger woman, my mom; so sister was in her 20s) went over there, handed her a .38, told her next time she saw him, to empty it on him, call him, and he'd help her drag the body into the apartment.  This was in Houston.  As his lawyer, I might have advised him to offer different advise.  But now, since he passed 31 years ago, I'll just say good work, Dad.

• Hook 'Em 1

My sister had a peeping tom at her apartment in the late 80s.  My dad (born in 1910, older guy with a younger woman, my mom; so sister was in her 20s) went over there, handed her a .38, told her next time she saw him, to empty it on him, call him, and he'd help her drag the body into the apartment.  This was in Houston.  As his lawyer, I might have advised him to offer different advise.  But now, since he passed 31 years ago, I'll just say good work, Dad.

I knew a cop that said the same thing.
  • Hook 'Em 1