2 Kansas State For Sale, Great Seats

M12BH

2 hours ago, M12BH said:

OK after seeing the going rates for tickets, never mind about the $90, just make me an offer.  

I'll take them off your hands for $0.  I will go to the game for you for $90/ticket.  I'll cheer on the Horns for $10 more.  Or cheer against them for $10 less.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

I'll take them off your hands for $0.  I will go to the game for you for $90/ticket.  I'll cheer on the Horns for $10 more.  Or cheer against them for $10 less.

Yeah it did cross my mind that I might have to pay someone to go to the game for me.  Buying season tickets this year was the worst fucking financial decision I've ever made, especially after letting them keep the nut last year instead of getting a refund.  At least I did manage to unload my OU tickets before the meltdown so I've got that going for me which is nice.  I will be blissfully season-ticket-free next year for the first time since 1988.  

On 11/18/2021 at 9:41 AM, M12BH said:

So you can watch the shitshow in style. Section 5, Row 45, Seats 27 & 28, SanJac garage parking pass included.  I'd like to get $90 each which is face value but if no one is that much of an idiot, make me an offer.  

You mean we still have MORE games? Make it stop. 

10 hours ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Obliterate anything on the tickets that could be traced back to you … then mail them to CDC.

My dog's trainer says he wants them.  So he's getting them gratis unless someone buys them in the next two days of which I put the odd at about 0.00000000000001%.