Texas vs. West Virginia Game Thread -11am on ESPN2 - Colonoscopies and colonics would get you more excited

Pancho

7 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Do y'all think they coaches even care? They are cashing huge checks for this shitshow. 

I think the coaches want to flat out strangle the life out of about 70 percent of the players. Wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire type of disdain for their soft bitchassness

• Fuck You 2

Lol I was specifically watching the blocking play. WVU guy made it a point to not touch the UT player as he was diving, but he was behind the Texas player so the ref threw the flag. I imagine the same thing happened on our bullshit flag on the return. Refs are wayyyyyy too happy to throw flags on kick & punt returns for whatever reason.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Fuck Texas just needs to do like that high school in Arkansas and go for it on 4th down and onsides kick every kickoff

and when they said "all gas" who knew they meant in fucking REVERSE

We’d probably fuck that up as well (going in reverse). For me, it’s more like in neutral.