Texas vs. West Virginia Game Thread -11am on ESPN2 - Colonoscopies and colonics would get you more excited

Pancho

3 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

I cannot believe that there only 3 guys on this team I don't actually hate.  Bijan, X, and Byron Murphy.  Can we just get rid of all the rest and start over somehow? 

I get the sentiment in general, but If you don’t love Roschon, your opinion is of no value.

• Hook 'Em 1

Trivia fact: the Indian chick in the UT commercial drawing a mitochondria in the air went to grad school with my wife and has never attended, nor watched on tv, a single UT sporting event. They went to the engineering school and asked for a photogenic woman of color scientist to be in the commercial. They haven’t updated in 4 years now. Need more Cronkite. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

I once was like @NoName, yeah let's see what Card has because it couldn't be worse. And then it was and I stopped wanting to see Card come in. 

I just can't imagine he's actually worse today. Casey either isn't right or is just shit.

His WR aren't helping him but he isn't helping his WR either

Just now, NoName said:

That was last week. Idk how anyone could be worse at this point.

And Casey brought them back to almost win the game. Card isn't the answer. He never was. And that's the issue we face as a program. We recruit these LT QBs that are not what we need.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, mdmost said:

I once was like @NoName, yeah let's see what Card has because it couldn't be worse. And then it was and I stopped wanting to see Card come in. 

at this point we know what we have with Card and Casey has had some bad halfves and then better halves.  I'd rather roll the dice with Casey at this point.

I don't think it matters though as the D is going to give up 40+ and I'm not sure we can score 35 points.

2 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Trivia fact: the Indian chick in the UT commercial drawing a mitochondria in the air went to grad school with my wife and has never attended, nor watched on tv, a single UT sporting event. They went to the engineering school and asked for a photogenic woman of color scientist to be in the commercial. They haven’t updated in 4 years now. Need more Cronkite. 

At least it wasn’t paid acting… which quite frankly is what it feels like we’re watching every fucking Saturday…

Just now, dcar00 said:

at this point we know what we have with Card and Casey has had some bad halfves and then better halves.  I'd rather roll the dice with Casey at this point.

I don't think it matters though as the D is going to give up 40+ and I'm not sure we can score 35 points.

Right. I want Sark to actually adjust and figure out a way to help Casey be successful. Passes to Keilan. Some actual offensive adjustments to make Casey get more at ease. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

What’s so bad about that

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Right. I want Sark to actually adjust and figure out a way to help Casey be successful. Passes to Keilan. Some actual offensive adjustments to make Casey get more at ease. 

if there is one thing I am reasonably sure of is that Sark has a pretty QB friendly offense that lots of different guys have flourished in.

This performance either speaks to talent or want to IMO.