Texas vs. West Virginia Game Thread -11am on ESPN2 - Colonoscopies and colonics would get you more excited

Pancho

1 minute ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Pick UT students who are talented AND also sports fans as who to highlight during a national broadcast of a sporting event? Put the non-sports fans in commercials that air during the broadcast of the grammar rodeo or science fair?

That’s pretty stupid if the commercial isn’t about sports anyway. Who cares. I don’t think some of our own players are even UT sports fans.

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Not to nitpick, but a WV dude literally dove into Card's back after the play was over right in front of the ref. No flag.

Spearing him in the back after he had been down for a full second?  Unless I saw it wrong and he slid beside, that looked like the worst late hit I've seen all season.

Card is about as elusive as I am. 
In the first half, on a 3rd and 9 with all of the WV secondary 20 yards down the field with all WRs covered, Casey forces a throw to a guy surrounded by blue jerseys instead of running it for the first down.

In the second half, Hudson breaks the pocket before going through all his progressions and runs directly into 4 blue jerseys.

Just stellar.

Just now, Tex-19 said:

Card is so scared to pull the trigger. I would’ve kept Casey in

this.  we all know this but apparently our head coach doesn't.    Card will not throw.  then Sark will tell him to throw and it will be a pick.  He's awful.

Sark has given up.  he should be fired.

Bringing in Card for arguably the most important drive of the game was A MENSA move. SMH 
If your other choice is a guy who can't move the ball, what are you actually risking? Or are complaining about potential shit because you want to stick with the actual shit. It's still shit.
  • Hook 'Em 1