Texas vs. West Virginia Game Thread -11am on ESPN2 - Colonoscopies and colonics would get you more excited

Pancho

4 minutes ago, NoName said:

OU statistically has a worse defense than Texas this year.

Cool. What are you arguing exactly? My original comment was that Card is the worst QB I've ever seen Texas repeatedly trot out there. What the fuck does a guy with 20+ pass TDs on the year have to do with that? 

Just now, ztejas said:

Cool. What are you arguing exactly? My original comment was that Card is the worst QB I've ever seen Texas repeatedly trot out there. What the fuck does a guy with 20+ pass TDs on the year have to do with that? 

Someone said he lit up OU when I said he feasted on bad defenses.

I pointed out OU is a bad defense.

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

We could play 30 and not stop the run. The pass is the problem though.

We can’t stop the pass because everyone starts 7-10 yards off their receiver and bails out deep immediately. These are basic schematic failures that a high school defensive coordinator wouldn’t make. I can see why the players are so pissed and apathetic.

6 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

Can you imagine what KSU is going to do to us next week?

They actually have a shot at winning 9 games before the bowl game if they can hold off Baylor in Manhattan this evening, and then us on Friday.  That's a lot to play for, the chance to win 10 games for a program that had lost 3 games before Columbus Day and looked headed for a 6-6 season, maybe 7-5.  They'll be heavily looked at for the Alamo or Cheez-In Bowls, both are fun trips with lots and lots of payout money.