Kansas State game week

Tex Pete

If 7WS wants to send an actual message he rolls out a line up of the future this Saturday. Fuck these loser ass seniors who’ve shown zero leadership. Zero care. Zero heart. Fuck your final game,  roll out the underclass man the dudes who csre and the ones who need reps. Make it a pre spring game audition. Everyone else hit the portal or 6th street your wasted career is over. 

• Hook 'Em 7

7 hours ago, Pancho said:

Not going to the game and having admin see an empty stadium isn’t going to force a coaching change.  When people don’t go to a game for a team that is 4-7, admin isn’t going to think your nonverbal message of not being there in person for the final game of the season in which there’s no hope for a bowl game and 99% of us already know we will lose is certainly because you’re protesting a coach. 

I don’t know if it’s sad and I feel bad for people who think like this or if it’s hilarious.  

I don’t know if it’s sad that you think things that no one has said or if it’s hilarious. 

This would be something people could point to as a sign of apathy (or worse) from the “$200 donors.” Some of your drone on and on about how the money keeps pouring in, so the AD doesn’t really care if we win or not. People can see an empty stadium. It’s kind of hard to not notice. No one thinks this will directly lead to firings. It’s like the Greg Davis banner. And I certainly recall tons of people stomping their feet and poo-pooing that as insignificant, but it DID get noticed and talked about. 

Edited by Tex Pete

Incredible to think how we threw a bomb to go up 28-7 against OU in the first half - where I think the majority of Texas fans at that moment were thinking "shit, we are FUCKING GOOD" - to losing 6 straight games and trying to determine if we've truly hit rock bottom yet.  Really shows how fragile this program has been over the last decade. 

Burning it down and starting over - at every level - is the only way forward.  Hopefully everyone involved with the program eats their humble pie and is ready to go back to work next year. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

If 7WS wants to send an actual message he rolls out a line up of the future this Saturday. Fuck these loser ass seniors who’ve shown zero leadership. Zero care. Zero heart. Fuck your final game,  roll out the underclass man the dudes who csre and the ones who need reps. Make it a pre spring game audition. Everyone else hit the portal or 6th street your wasted career is over. 

Yep.  I'd like to see Coffey at Safety, the freshmen TE's, Conner, Blackwell.  Let's see what Abiara can do.  Where the hell has Sorrell been?  He looked promising early on.

1 hour ago, MidTexHorn said:

I’m going but only because I have seats in one of the swanky new South endzone suites. Gonna take it out of the school in free booze and food. 

Drain the bar, complain that the bar is drained, get emergency supplies delivered to the bar. Drain the bar again, have Karen a.k.a Mrs MidTex complain to the stadium manager. Get bar tab comped and complimentary wheelbarrow to car. Profit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/20/2021 at 2:32 PM, Tex Pete said:

Fans, make a statement and sit the Kansas State game out. We all love the Horns, but serious changes have to be made to this abysmal program and our voices need to be heard. This is unacceptable. 

Do not go to the game Friday. 

On 11/20/2021 at 2:37 PM, perfectchaos007 said:

Sark is setting the bar really low so just getting to a bowl game next year will make it appear as if we're improving. We have to work our way UP to 7 win Steve.

On 11/20/2021 at 2:40 PM, Capn81 said:

Lulz. Don’t waste your time by going to this shit. Send a message.

Y’all don’t have to tell me twice. I haven’t been to a game at DKR since Herman‘s debut against Maryland…

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

I will never root for injury but I would really like to see Ford and Blackwell get all of the PT on Friday.

What is the deal with Devin Richardson? Dude went from 90 tackles as a freshman to buried behind a walkon here.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, Vertigo said:

What is the deal with Devin Richardson? Dude went from 90 tackles as a freshman to buried behind a walkon here.

I think his 90 tackles had more to do with the fact he was on New Mexico State and they were so bad that someone had to stop dudes after 15 yard gains.

Edited by Hookem2147

Bunch of fucking aggy ass pussies on this thread.

No one saw this shit season coming including me. Firing coaches after every season never works. Sark took over a program with a bunch of entitled bitch ass players and fans, evidently, and needs time.

I for one am willing to give it to him.

The rest of you fucking pussies can go cheer for aggy.

Happy fucking Thanksgiving assholes.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 3

Who was there for Kansas in 1997?

“Stay Ricky Stay”

This is that kind of watershed game that sets the program on course. Our QBs are out or banged up. The RB lineup is the same as the QBs. Others out. We play as a team and win.

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know. It’ll be a long 9 months so just trying to make last effort at being positive.

Anybody with me?

18 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Who was there for Kansas in 1997?

“Stay Ricky Stay”

This is that kind of watershed game that sets the program on course. Our QBs are out or banged up. The RB lineup is the same as the QBs. Others out. We play as a team and win.

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know. It’ll be a long 9 months so just trying to make last effort at being positive.

Anybody with me?

I was there. Totally different scenario as that free-falling staff was already certainly on their way out. 

I am not supporting the current shitshow. Changes must be made. Within Bellmont at the very least. Our staff (this or another) needs much better support and clarity of expectations.