Austin Regional Tickets

NeverMarryAStripper

I got an email today saying that I could go ahead and preorder tickets for a possible Austin regional with a link to the UT ticket site.  I follow the link and can find absolutely no mention of any austin regional tickets on the site.  Anyone else get the email?  Anyone figure out how to actually preorder the tickets?  Why does UT's ticket process always seem to be the most fucked up piece of shit there is?

In my experience, there's never been an issue with regional tickets. If Texas were to host a super regional, that can get a little dicey / expensive. I mean if you basically know anyone who goes to UT baseball games and drink beer with them before the game, an extra ticket will float by somewhere.

If the stupid fucking Aggies get sent to our regional that could change things. Of course if that happens they'll pull an Aggy and lose in the 2-3 game and we probably won't even see them once.

• Like 1