Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

Twenty dollar. Goddamnit. 
Scuse me while I wank this out.

You'd do it for Randolph Duke.

Anybody got a nickel. Sombody go back and get a bucketfull of nickles.

Piss on you, I work for Mel Cooley.

If yer gonna quote one of the greatest westerns evah at least get it right.

4483544308c39b8f36180761eb4023ae.jpg

It’s dimes. Somebody’s gotta go back and get a shit load of dimes.

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

"Texas Athletic Director Chris Del Conte could have phoned A&M AD Scott Woodward and asked if a game could be scheduled."

Well, except CDC did call aggy to inquire about a home and home.  To which aggy promptly said no. So CDC went out and set up Bama and LSU.  Fuck off, aggy. I, for one, never want to see us on the football field with them again outside of possibly in the CFP.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24448690/texas-aggies-declined-texas-longhorn-series-renewal-proposal 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

It must be so great being able to manufacture narratives out of thin air that your subscriber base instantly believes and propagates with no fact checking whatsoever. 

Hey man, you know how it works. When it is something your target audience wants to hear it isn’t that hard to get the rumor spread.

Posted by some idiot aggy on FB replying to another aggy (2%er) who hopes they play Texas again in football.  These morons live in some kind of fucked up alternate-reality that simply doesn't exist.  It's like they are in the upsidedown.

I worked in athletics when the Big 12 exodus took place. People often forget just how much Texas pushed us away. I witnessed every minute of it in the years leading up to it and heard the stories internally. I will never forget. I am fine with never playing Texas again. If we do, I like this solution. Make them pay for it if they want it so bad, they were the ones that pushed us away in the first place.

Edited by BlueGreySky

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

Buchanan and by proxy is mouth breathing audience sure seems salty about everyone calling them scared to play.  Texas hasn't revised any history, lying bags of cowardly aggy shit.

" the fact that A&M’s schedule annually is already significantly more challenging than the Longhorns’."

Our SOS was higher last year, you dumb fuckshit.  And that's including your glorious loss-win vs Clemson.  And that's not the only year either.

Well, according the Sagarin's data, aggy's final SOS was #6 vs our #7.  I'm sure other measures may say different.  But no matter how you slice it, since they mvoed to the SECSEC our SOS has been, more often than not, more difficult.

It was another complete fabrication by Buchanan.

• Like 1

Who are the geniuses in the aggy marketing department who come up with these campaigns?

Remember when aggy told DC commuters how fearless they were?

35b0324403238b6d5c22e0e421c2affe.jpg

a155a3a0136e701a65d8efad2c0407cf.jpg

Or when they told Seattle that it was aggy who allows the coffee industry to survive?

f4f0efedfb3fd1afc9f1bdf58aa1d784.jpg

Bitching to the legislature about how unfair it is that they’re having to shake out the couch cushions for loose change to pay the light bill, but let’s not talk about the cost for this dipshit “look at me” advertising campaign at Bergstrom. Idiots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Advertising Dollars well spent. They paid to cram that shit in a place where no one who sees it will do anything other than knowingly chuckle, or be completely bewildered by what they are beholding. They'd have been better off paying for print advertising in a school for the blind. There's a reason you don't see cigarette companies advertising in cancer wards. 

just got back from a campus tour with my niece (hs junior). this was her first college visit (we've got several more scheduled including UT, UTD, and UTSA). 

she liked the housing options and the amenities. she thought the people were nice. she was amused and puzzled by the corps, kept saying 'but what are they training FOR??'

the experience got her excited about college. i did not share any of my opinions as i wanted to be as fair as possible and let her make up her own mind...

she thought the campus was ugly, and halfway through the tour she leaned over and whispered 'it seems very cultish, they're kind of weird.'

i think we are in the clear 😁

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, bigbopper said:

So our old friend Daniel Figurelli is at it again. Just got exposed on SECrant.

Thread is gold.

texag7 = Daniel

ColoradoAg iconTexasAM.gif
Texas A&M Fan
Colorado
Member since Sep 2011
2830 posts

re: Aggy basketball is fricking terriblePosted on 2/27/19 at 9:43 am to craigbiggio
Time for a new coach soon enough. And many A&M fans will tell you that Kennedy is only still coaching because of his disease and the metrics of firing him

Amidst the "racist Daniel Figurelli" mocking, one response clearly verifies the poster as a graduate of Texum bulldog SEC aggy university of collie station.  

"Metrics" of firing him, indeed.  aggy gonna aggy.

22 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

OK, aggy, you win. We give up and agree not to play you. Why don’t we put this series on hold at least 500 years after this GOR/conference expires or is extended. That will be, let me see, about the year 2527.

In the year 2525, if aggy is still alive,

If the SEC can survive, they may find...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

For instate students UT and A&M basically cost the same. I don't get the bargain basement nature of the ads.

You get a budget basement level of education for the same price as a real education at UT.

Edited by Deej

8 hours ago, Dutch said:

"Texas Athletic Director Chris Del Conte could have phoned A&M AD Scott Woodward and asked if a game could be scheduled."

Well, except CDC did call aggy to inquire about a home and home.  To which aggy promptly said no. So CDC went out and set up Bama and LSU.  Fuck off, aggy. I, for one, never want to see us on the football field with them again outside of possibly in the CFP.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24448690/texas-aggies-declined-texas-longhorn-series-renewal-proposal 

giphy.gif