• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

That has to be a troll post.

Dean Mortimer has a history of satire on aggy sites. Hard to believe, but some of them (such as a few guys on Goodbull Hunting) do have some self awareness about how ridiculous they are. Doesn't change the fact that they're aggy, however

3 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

LMAO!   I'm sure Billy was speechless.  

Anyone contacted FedEx yet about the new hire?

Yeah, we need FedEx to jump on and ask if anyone knows why their stock is sky rocketing?

19 hours ago, nnm said:

Hagbard beat me to it. Plus, not a very good aggy. Only 2 aggy logos and no SECSECSEC. Any self-respecting aggy has at least 3 TAMU badges and an SECSECSEC badge. I live in Katy, the epicenter of the borg. There is a large sample size. 

Car isn’t maroon thus they are 2%ers. 

10 hours ago, Terry Silver said:

Looch told me on texags that aggy knocked this hire out of the park by bringing in a combination of youth and SEC credentials.  It's amazing how aggy always gets their guy.

Looch telling his radio listeners that they told Clemson's AD no when he wanted to take the weekend to think about it is hillarious. Typical aggy propaganda. 

23 hours ago, Terry Silver said:

Looch told me on texags that aggy knocked this hire out of the park by bringing in a combination of youth and SEC credentials.  It's amazing how aggy always gets their guy.

I posted this in the recruiting thread: 

1:51:30 - 2:07:00

Sunshine Pump City for Bjork by Looch. Particularly at the 2:00:00 mark where he pleads, "who could we have hired that would have riled up the fanbase?! Del Conte?! No - - oh and by the way, I don't think he's all that thrilled working down there working for Tom Herman right now! That's what the word around AD circles is!" LMAO. He gets scooped by Ben Baby, but of course he knows exactly what's happening at his sister's alma mater in Austin.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/ctBOiaKmzGs/0117471-pmpr.mp3

23 hours ago, Terry Silver said:

What a fricken moron.   Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything Ole Miss has done in any sport of significance lately. Pretty reflective of the pattern  at Collie Station where they buy into the hype and crash as the season progresses.  

2 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I posted this in the recruiting thread: 

1:51:30 - 2:07:00

Sunshine Pump City for Bjork by Looch. Particularly at the 2:00:00 mark where he pleads, "who could we have hired that would have riled up the fanbase?! Del Conte?! No - - oh and by the way, I don't think he's all that thrilled working down there working for Tom Herman right now! That's what the word around AD circles is!" LMAO. He gets scooped by Ben Baby, but of course he knows exactly what's happening at his sister's alma mater in Austin.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/ctBOiaKmzGs/0117471-pmpr.mp3

How in the heck does this asshat remain a credible sources for aggy?    He's better than Bagdad Bob or Joesph Goebbels at spewing propaganda.  

3 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

What are they going to boycott?    Cowgirls?   Sounds about right.

I’m thinking COWGIRL magazine. There are probably more Aggies subscribing to that than any other base. They may not print the Aggie letters to the editor, but I’m sure there are some gems. 

3 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

What a fricken moron.   Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything Ole Miss has done in any sport of significance lately. Pretty reflective of the pattern  at Collie Station where they buy into the hype and crash as the season progresses.  

Well, there are lots of hot chicks at Ole Miss...maybe he will put some actual females on the field as cheerleaders there at the station.