• Replies 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

What was Myles Garrett's biggest victory for good ole aggy? I think it may have been that big win in the Liberty bowl 2014 against W Virginia. Even Ed Oliver from a commuter college has bigger victories in his college football memory.
Calm down. Myles is a good pro athlete.

7 hours ago, markstanco said:
11 hours ago, Chopper said:
What was Myles Garrett's biggest victory for good ole aggy? I think it may have been that big win in the Liberty bowl 2014 against W Virginia. Even Ed Oliver from a commuter college has bigger victories in his college football memory.

Myles is a good pro athlete.

which wasn't the point of either post

Stalin was pretty handsome as a younger man

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Chad said:

Are the aggy going to turn on Jumbo after they finish 7-5 this season or will they chalk it up as a moral victory because of their schedule? The slate for 2020 is laughable for the aggy. They have Colorado as their marquee OOC game and they finished over .500 in the PAC once. Abilene Christian because SEC teams love FCS punching bags, North Texas and Fresno St along with the mighty SC and Vandy from the East. They might have a legit shot at winning 10 games with a bowl unless they go full aggy.

Have you seen aggy predictions?  They are saying 9-3 this year with an upset against 1 of Clemson, Bama', UGA, or LSU.  Never mind the fact Auburn and Miss. State own them.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

Have you seen aggy predictions?  They are saying 9-3 this year with an upset against 1 of Clemson, Bama', UGA, or LSU.  Never mind the fact Auburn and Miss. State own them.
Pretty sure the talk is upsetting one of Georgia, Clemson, or Alabama. They think LSU is in the bag going forward.
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, markstanco said:
2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Pretty sure the talk is upsetting one of Georgia, Clemson, or Alabama. They think LSU is in the bag going forward.

And that is the pessimistic side of things, the Liucci side of things is "I'm not saying 14-0 national champions THIS YEAR (for sure in 2020) but hey I'm just saying. Chewbacca didn't go to Ohio State, and they went 14-0 in Jim Tressel's second year, and Chewbacca didn't go to Texas A&M either and it's Jimbo Fisher's second year, so." 

Some '21 recruit, Stowers, just committed to agroids.

Tex ags:

"I can't wait to see the record books years from now"

ag 1,"Was it just me, or did I  not see a single tight spiral in any of his clips?"

ag 2, " I have yet to see Peyton Manning throw a spiral and he's headed to the hall of fame."

ag 3, "It's just you."

smh

2 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

And that is the pessimistic side of things, the Liucci side of things is "I'm not saying 14-0 national champions THIS YEAR (for sure in 2020) but hey I'm just saying. Chewbacca didn't go to Ohio State, and they went 14-0 in Jim Tressel's second year, and Chewbacca didn't go to Texas A&M either and it's Jimbo Fisher's second year, so." 

Hmmm... well, we've never seen Chewbacca and Brutus in the same room together at the same time, have we?

z2912-800x800.jpglatest?cb=20120808230637

I rest my case, stupid sip.

On 7/3/2019 at 11:38 AM, utee94 said:

This is why their lies and false claims about "revenue superiority" are even MORE stupid.  If you actually believe those lies, then it makes their complete lack of athletic success look even wore by comparison.  But, stupid gonna stupid.

Can somebody sum up their bullshit about this? Arguing with my cousin from Gainesville. He thinks the article talking about how much money they make or whatever means their profitable. Aren't they in debt to the academic side or whatever?

3 hours ago, NAVY said:

Most important aggy off-season move is getting the 2018 aggy/LSU officiating crew as often as possible in 2019. 

Fuck it, just put that crew on the wall. 

Need their names photoshopped on the wall.

Edited by happyhookem
brain fart
  • Fuck You 1

On 7/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, SwanderedTalent said:

the only thing that will get Aggies to turn on Jimbo is if he leaves for LSU, in which case he will be a fraud and a sucky coach who always sucked and they knew better than to hire him but their overrated sucky AD who sucks and left for a worse job at LSU everyone knows that you stupid sip hired him!!!!

They could go 3-9 this year and it would be Sumlin and Woodward's fault. Unless Fisher leaves, and then it will have all been his fault, but if he's going to be their coach in 2020, nothing will be his fault this fall. Nothing. It will be the fault of whatever coordinator has to fall on the sword (which, if they finish with a shit enough record, is what would happen). 

If one gets a degree in rationalization from aggy, they'll be at the top of their field.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

How does an aggy celebrate the 4th?

The George Bush museum puts on a really good (for the size of the town) fireworks display. Two dozen or so relatively less dumb aggy families will watch from the roof of the World Market shopping center a mile and a half away. 200,000 more prototypical aggy will sit in a three hour traffic jam because they wanted to watch from the museum grounds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I really don’t think anybody can truly figure aggy out.  But for some reason, you can pick an aggy out of a crowd in no time, even if they aren’t wearing maroon.

Unpossible. I don't think that ever happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

This old really thinks that's Tom's Twitter. 

Typical aggy, Guys in his late 50's calling himself a good christian and proud dad. Then you scroll through his tweets, and his trashing people because of political beliefs or school affiliation. Best part is he is tweeting at recruits. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

the only thing that will get Aggies to turn on Jimbo is if he leaves for LSU, i). 

He's not leaving for LSU. His contract is 10cyears for 75 million. They CANT FIRE HIM.

Lsu cant offer a better deal. They dont have the money. Nor do they really want jimbo at that price.

6 hours ago, markstanco said:

He's not leaving for LSU. His contract is 10cyears for 75 million. They CANT FIRE HIM.

Lsu cant offer a better deal. They dont have the money. Nor do they really want jimbo at that price.

I am aware of all of that. You don't know, any more than I do, what Jimbo Fisher would consider a "better deal". We know what we  personally think would be a better deal, and you don't think from 1000 miles away that an athletic department of whose inner workings you know nothing about can put that deal together in a hypothetical future. 

You're talking logic. I'm talking about a guy who took the head football coaching job at Texas A&M. I'm not saying he would or will, I'm saying that it wouldn't be on the list of 100 strangest things I've seen in college football, so as a lark of a hypothetical, posted for mild amusement, it doesn't really merit a WELL ACKSHULLY rebuttal.

So, good talk.

Guest Lobo

I'm looking at my new Phil Steele right now, but realizing that my real go-to for SEC West news is Forbes Sports.  

Then again, I highly doubt any Aggie reads Forbes either.  

Texas A&M is basically the USA Today of colleges.  Loud, ubiquitous, and communicates with lots of small words.  

10 hours ago, markstanco said:

They don't have to offer a better money deal, they offer a better football program. Plus, Jimbo is getting that 75mil no matter what thanks to aggy. 

They don't have to offer a better money deal, they offer a better football program. Plus, Jimbo is getting that 75mil no matter what thanks to aggy. 

Even aggy wasn’t stupid enough to fully guarantee payment without performance. He does actually have to pretend to coach their team to collect under the contract

26 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

if they fire him, yeah, but he can't take another job and still get paid--  THAT would be the funniest fucking thing in the history of contracts but that's not how that's written

25 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Even aggy wasn’t stupid enough to fully guarantee payment without performance. He does actually have to pretend to coach their team to collect under the contract

True but never forget who we're talking about here, guys. They fuck up wet dreams nightly. 

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

He does actually have to pretend to coach their team to collect under the contract.

....which is exactly what he's doing!