Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

7 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Stephanie fondy looks ... normal

5ccf03bb4e7c8836d4e299f31d14f437.jpg

Texas A&M has long been known for being the state school for those with developmental difficulties and mental retardation.

Let's be sympathetic to people like Stephanie. There is a concerted effort to bring more like her to College Station to get an aggy-level "education."

Payscale.com data just doesn't report itself. People like Stephanie are what aggy culture is made of.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

What ever happened to the aggy retaining pond plan that was going to turn the sewage laden water hazards of the aggy campus golf course into sewage laden retaining ponds of the aggy campus football facilities?

retaining pond.JPG

That's some pretty blue sewage runoff. The animals there must be eating and shitting out smurfs.

Edited by 'stache

10 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Texas A&M has long been known for being the state school for those with developmental difficulties and mental retardation.

Let's be sympathetic to people like Stephanie. There is a concerted effort to bring more like her to College Station to get an aggy-level "education."

Payscale.com data just doesn't report itself. People like Stephanie are what aggy culture is made of.

tumblr_osynneoipA1vy747uo1_500.gif&f=1

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

What ever happened to the aggy retaining pond plan that was going to turn the sewage laden water hazards of the aggy campus golf course into sewage laden retaining ponds of the aggy campus football facilities?

retaining pond.JPG

They gave it a shot:

49 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

7567590fc58d91f7c5e28d1b2ea7e085.jpg

The best part of this tweet is how they used the aggy provided cgi of pyle field.  There's no way it looks that normal and symmetrical in real life.  Needs more donkey kong.

Edited by deft
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

7567590fc58d91f7c5e28d1b2ea7e085.jpg

I don't think anyone who knows anything about college football would be surprised at Washington ranking ahead of A&M. They were barely a step behind USC during the (first) John Robinson years and were the class of the league by the end of Don James' tenure. Their 1991 team might not be the best of all time but Washington fans who claim it is don't look silly. Their 2000 team was better than any A&M has produced in the modern era, and they've made the playoff, Fiesta, and Rose Bowls in the past three years. 

Now that I think about it, Washington fans should be insulted by the way that's phrased. 

Minnesota hasn't put a nationally relevant team on the field since they won the national title with two losses back in 1962, but they have won multiple national championships since A&M won their only one. I'd call that a push, slight edge to A&M because its last mediocre 50 years have been way better than Minnesota's pathetic last 50 years. 

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, westexhorn said:

This is only a personal opinion, but I think this is terrible leadership. He talked about not wanting to promote “bad habits”. How does canceling / walking out on practice move the teams towards better habits or a better attitude? Do what you were paid $75M to do and coach them towards being better.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bigpoppapump said:

Must be because of the ESPN rating.  I'll say a small prayer tonight.

SEC teams have a bad problem with motivation. They often decide they don’t want to be involved with football related activities. Sometimes it’s practice, sometimes major bowl games. They just don’t have the motivation necessary to put forth the effort. 

The aggys are just trying to show they are a real SEC team by demonstrating poor demeanor, focus, and execution.

Yet again, advantage aggy. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

This is only a personal opinion, but I think this is terrible leadership. He talked about not wanting to promote “bad habits”. How does canceling / walking out on practice move the teams towards better habits or a better attitude? Do what you were paid $75M to do and coach them towards being better.

When your $75M is pretty much guaranteed, why bother coaching?

11 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

SEC teams have a bad problem with motivation. They often decide they don’t want to be involved with football related activities. Sometimes it’s practice, sometimes major bowl games. They just don’t have the motivation necessary to put forth the effort. 

The aggys are just trying to show they are a real SEC team by demonstrating poor demeanor, focus, and execution.

Yet again, advantage aggy. 

I mean unless you know you’re going to play for a NC, then why bother? Clearly aggy knows there’s no chance of that happening. 

23 hours ago, SDG said:

Anyone hear this live?

Add link to sound

For those who can't bring themselves to listen to the full clip, the interview with Bruce Feldman starts around 25:00. They proceed to blow each other over the TexAgs/Athletic partnership until 29:00ish before moving on to aggy/sec talk. Texas in the playoff prediction occurs around 36:00.

Edited by The Other White Meat

1 hour ago, Auto Driller said:

as a head coach, if your team came out lackadaisical or unfocused or whatever during August practice, and you could tell they weren't feeling it, wouldn't the response be "no problem, guys, we don't have to work on football today, we can just work on conditioning"....? 

fucking line 'em up and run 'em if they don't want to practice hard 

2 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

as a head coach, if your team came out lackadaisical or unfocused or whatever during August practice, and you could tell they weren't feeling it, wouldn't the response be "no problem, guys, we don't have to work on football today, we can just work on conditioning"....? 

fucking line 'em up and run 'em if they don't want to practice hard 

Anything but quitting and giving them the day off would probably work...

1 hour ago, Auto Driller said:

Anything but quitting and giving them the day off would probably work...

I am in this camp. I can’t remember ever hearing anything like this. Flipping the fuck out and making the team run until they puked? Sure. Doing kickoff coverage for an hour or repeating circle or oklahoma drills for the rest of practice? Sure. “Fuck it, you’ve hurt my feelings, I’m going into the A/C and you guys should too, and then be ashamed of yourselves!” Well, I honestly don’t think I’ve seen or heard of that. That’s legitimate meltdown level shit. Bizarre. 

• Like 2