• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Stupid ass sip, thats 12th man in action. Theyre all in the tunnel waiting to suit up to get on the filed and help the team!

Or, much like the first A&M football game ever played (against UT), the ags were thinking about just quitting at halftime and not even coming out for the second half.

large.2088271916_amfirstfootballgame.jpeg.3a25f16f20270ac88491ae78a07ad882.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Temporary setback, gents. The 2020 roller coaster is getting hitched up as we speak. 

I came into the season expecting 8-4.

i knew ahead of time with the key personnel losses webhad- mccoy, dodson, sternberger, mack that beating teams that were on the upswing or in their prime personnel wise like bama georgia LSU, and clemson were unlikely.

still frustrated in Mond's play because if that were corrected things would be much improved.

but i didn't expect much there either because the one thing he has shown us over the past few years is that he does well when there is a clear talent disparity but utterly falls apart when he has to actually manage the game.

has anyone else noticed that there is not a single significant starter on offense or defense who is a senior? that is very telling regarding how poorly sumlin did in his last years of recruiting.

jimbo chose this year not to plug holes with jucos which shows he has a long term plan.
next hear i hope will be different and jimbo's sophomores become juniors and everything starts to gel.

last year was an aberration. this is the real transitioning year and its gonna be painful. buckle up ladies and gents but when we come out the other side there should be a different aggie team than we have ever had before.
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i am convinced that the majority texags posts shared here are some of you guys infiltrating over there. it's the only thing that makes sense. 

The beautiful thing is that a bunch/most of those TexAgs posters are verified aggy alumni, and are fucking giving money to Loochi and Co.

Think about that - they went through their alumni verification process, even gave Luigi money, and they sit back as he censors them.   They are paying to be censored.  That is peak aggy.  They are fucking sheep, and I don’t just mean in a sexual way   

All because Luigi is too fucking thin-skinned to have anybody criticize his precious aggy.  

Meanwhile, we’ve used previous versions of this forum to organize airplane banners to get coaches fired.   

• Like 9

3 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Might be time for immamac to try to relaunch Ol’Sarge. 

I know a place that's already up and running, would be perfect for a bunch of disgruntled aggy. Site owner has a bunch of money, some frozen daiquiri machines and a site moderator who would be right at home with those folks.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I know a place that's already up and running, would be perfect for a bunch of disgruntled aggy. Site owner has a bunch of money, some frozen daiquiri machines and a site moderator who would be right at home with those folks.

Fucking lol. Brilliant 

Yeah, you're right. The spirit sucks. Thank Sumlin for destroying that. And, now our bridge to retirement coach. We are all sick of being a sucky team! Big money doners - hope you are reading this!

And there it is....coach newsletter and coach sleepy were the embodiment of aggy spirit.  Just something about Sumlin - not sure what that might be. 

6 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:
Yeah, you're right. The spirit sucks. Thank Sumlin for destroying that. And, now our bridge to retirement coach. We are all sick of being a sucky team! Big money doners - hope you are reading this!

And there it is....coach newsletter and coach sleepy were the embodiment of aggy spirit.  Just something about Sumlin - not sure what that might be. 

Poor aggy....trying to defend their wall hardware on the rant:

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/texas-aandm-championship-hardware/85536238/

quote:
The delay in claiming of the undisputed national championships was explained.

Undisputed? Your bull shite just goes from bad to worse.

I'll let you respond before delving further, so as to give you more rope to hang yourself with.

18 hours ago, tbone_ said:

So I didn’t get to watch the game, but I heard Jimbo and his morons were late coming out after the half, took the kick, fumbled, then gave up a TD on the next play? Is that true? If so, that could be the aggyest thing to ever aggy.

Yah, what was the deal on returning late?  Malzahn was having a fit wanting a penalty.  I guess they just ran out of halftime (and jizz jar)

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

If there is anyone who knows how to ruin a career, it's Taylor Hamm.

Well, really just his own. 

Someone posted the Tweet yesterday, but then some SEC homer hack wrote this article about how much tu is obsessed with aggy.

Obsessed much? Texas mascot Bevo's manure bucket takes shot at Texas A&M

Adam Spencer | 14 hours ago

The Texas A&M Aggies and Texas Longhorns don’t play each other any more since A&M left for the SEC, but the Longhorns can’t seem to let the Aggies go.

Texas mascot Bevo was in Austin for Saturday’s game against Oklahoma State, and of course, even while beating the Cowboys, Texas’s minds were on the Aggies.

As you can see below, Bevo’s manure bucket has an A&M logo on it with the words “13th Man” emblazoned on it:

Adam Spencer
A 2012 graduate of the University of Missouri, Adam now covers all 14 SEC football teams.

The twitter comments are pretty much all dumb and all aggy.    The lack of self awareness is spectacular.

2 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Someone posted the Tweet yesterday, but then some SEC homer hack wrote this article about how much tu is obsessed with aggy.

The twitter comments are pretty much all dumb and all aggy.    The lack of self awareness is spectacular.

Yeah, we’re the obsessed ones. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

Is Mond a bigger aggy hero in the Hall of Champies than Reggie McNeal?  Mond had one win against SECSECSEC LSU  and McNeal had one win against Bag o Dicks OU.  

Good old Reggie. Let's see if this sounds familiar.

1. Aggy hypes him as A better QB than VY and Heisman front runner.

2. Almost lost to Barrak Nealy at Southwest Texas. 

3. Goes to overtime with Baylor thanks to a 25 yard Todd Pegram Field goal, with :56 left in regulation to send it to overtime. (these were some terrible Baylor squads)

4. Captains the Aggy squad to a *Frantastic 5-5 before their match up with the eventual national champions.

5. Gets hurt for last two games.  (see benched in favor of redshirt freshman Stephen McGee)

The only QB they have had that did not go through this same exact circus in the last 20 years has been Manzheil. 

*Fran was their last dream boat. " HEY!! Look at agger people. we has too much monies.  We's Buyin' you're corch Alabamer"

Saw this posted over at SECRant. Double digit win seasons since '99. This is kind of incredible. 

At the "table":

Alabama - 13
Georgia - 12
LSU - 10
Florida - 8

Cool kids:

Auburn - 5
Missouri - 5

Losers:

Tennessee - 4
South Carolina - 3
Arkansas - 3
Ole Miss - 2
Miss. State - 1
Texas A&M - 1
Kentucky - 1
Vanderbilt - 0

3 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Saw this posted over at SECRant. Double digit win seasons since '99. This is kind of incredible. 

At the "table":

Alabama - 13
Georgia - 12
LSU - 10
Florida - 8

Cool kids:

Auburn - 5
Missouri - 5

Losers:

Tennessee - 4
South Carolina - 3
Arkansas - 3
Ole Miss - 2
Miss. State - 1
Texas A&M - 1
Kentucky - 1
Vanderbilt - 0

Let's be honest. The only reason aggy managed double digit wins in 2012 is because they played two FCS teams that year. No FBS team has played more FCS teams since 2012 than Texas A&M.

• Like 3