• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

25 minutes ago, RoyalBevo21 said:

I won't be popular for this opinion but oh well. If it were announced that Texas opened the season vs aggy next year it would sell out instantly and probably break the DKR attendance record. 

Dude wake up. 

We will never forget aggy trying to burn down the house as they left. Sure we like to make fun of them as they walked out of the house with toilet paper stuck to their ass. 

If you can’t see CDC is doing one big troll on them then you need get some coffee and wake the fuck up. 

It was a conference game. You quite literally canceled the game when you left the conference. It’s really indisputable 

I believe they wanted to continue the series when they left the conference because the only future they could conceive of was aggy kicking in the door of the SEC and raping and plundering the conference on their way to total college football domination. At that time they also needed to beat Texas head to head to dominate the state in recruiting. Texas I believe felt that if they were abandoning the conference, Texas didn’t need to take part in aggy maintaining their foothold in the state, having their cake and eat it too.

Whatever lip service they’ve put out since then, they’ve dodged us and put up barriers to meeting on the field. They want ZERO part of playing Texas right now. However much aggy board trolls talk about bdf, when someone suggested they’d get murdered right now, no one contradicts this.

I wouldn’t have wanted to play them with Charlie’s boys. Not they were anything special other than when Manziel was there. We just sucked.

Aggy minister of misinformation still putting out “Texas refused” bullshit. If you say it with enough conviction, the idiots will believe it I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m with CDC, they are trending middle of the pack like always and we are trending up, so why not take the great joy of beating their ass again for a couple years?  We would win and everyone here would enjoy shutting up every aggie they know that just preaches “but we are sec so we are better non stop”.  I see no downside just a upside of shutting them up about them thinking the are better “cause they sec”.   To me it would be fucking glorious! 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I’m with CDC, they are trending middle of the pack like always and we are trending up, so why not take the great joy of beating their ass again for a couple years?  We would win and everyone here would enjoy shutting up every aggie they know that just preaches “but we are sec so we are better non stop”.  I see no downside just a upside of shutting them up about them thinking the are better “cause they sec”.   To me it would be fucking glorious! 

Yeah... so, they will never shut up. They could go 0-100 and not shut up. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I feel like this has been repeated over and over and I don't know why some people are so dense about it.

You will never shut up aggy.  No matter how badly or how many times you beat them, they will make an excuse of some sort.  aggy is too dense to STFU.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

I feel like this has been repeated over and over and I don't know why some people are so dense about it.

You will never shut up aggy.  No matter how badly or how many times you beat them, they will make an excuse of some sort.  aggy is too dense to STFU.

Ok if we beat them twice in a row in the sec..  What the fuck could they even say anymore, there would be nothing left for them to claim over us.  It would be case closed.  They obviously think they are better cause sec, after that they would be much more quite for sure.   It’s a huge rivalry game that I don’t understand people that don’t want to see us dominate again for a couple years. 

Edited by Hook1997

5 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Ok if we beat them twice in a row in the sec..  What the fuck could they even say anymore, there would be nothing left for them to claim over us.  It would be case closed.  They obviously think they are better cause sec, after that they would be much more quite for sure.   It’s a huge rivalry game that I don’t understand people that don’t want to see us dominate again for a couple years. 

it's like you've never even met an aggy.  Must be nice.  I envy that.

• Like 6

Just now, PhillyD said:

it's like you've never even met an aggy.  Must be nice.  I envy that.

Oh I know them but after that it would be really easy to shut down the conversation..  When you win by two scores even most aggies don’t have an excuse.  Trust me the sec bullshit after that towards us would slow down for 90% but of course you would have the the 10% that go full retard

If aggy had beaten Clemson and Auburn, and ranked #2-3 in the country, everything going great, #1-3 recruiting class for 2020, then Bjork/Sharp woulda scheduled us next year.  They are trending backwards, fighting in the locker room and recruiting is stRting to suck...while Horns are trending upwards and flat-out kicking their asses in recruiting....and that $75M to jimbo beginning to look like a waste, so, yea.....hell no, we can't work Texas into our schedule. We don't need any more losses, especially to our big bro.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Might need to put this on another trophy...  

I guarantee you they are using "tickets sold" and not asses in seats.  I was at the TxST game and there MIGHT have been 65k people there.  Recorded the barn game and the stadium was <90% full for certain.  

Liars.  Nothing new, just "look at me, I'm relevant" 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

27-25

and we sucked

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Beating aggy has never shut them up.  All it does is start the excuses of you watered the field, paid off the refs, and were mean to us.  If anything aggy is even more annoying when you beat them.

Right? Ask LSU, they beat them something like five times in a row. Then Aggy wins one in 7OT and now they literally believe they’re just a superior team in perpetuity. They count that game as a gimme now. 

Edited by Xminus6
  • Like 5

I never cared about the Aggy rivalry much when we played them because we beat them something like 75% of the time.  Since they’ve left, they always talk, talk, talk about how they’d beat us and we just play in the “BDF” while they’re in the SEC.

I say play them and we’ll again beat them most of the time and win most of the recruiting wars.

13 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

every part of that tweet that matters is wrong, though

you'd think a professional journalist would frame it that way instead of credulously saying "DURRRR AGGIE GETS IT, ORANGE MEN BAD"

It's not unlike the messages that the Scientology brass issue when they have to slander someone who dared to question the cult. It's not meant for you, me, or anyone else capable of critical thought. Just the brainwashed cult members who will automatically swallow up whatever the leaders put out there. "It's automatically true because L. Ron Hubbard Ross Bjork said it."

Except that Scientology is less weird than aggy.

• Like 1

They don’t want to play us. With the current setup they can talk a bunch of what if’s, SEC, talk about WRTS and not have to back it up on the field.  I have a bunch of aggy friends who are good people. Who I love. It gives them the entire year, instead of 8-9 months out of each year, to lie to themselves.  This current set up has enabled them to be much more obnoxious  throughout the entire year.

*i love my individual aggy friends. Get 2 or more of them together and that’s a different story. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m liking this thing where the AD and HFC are publicly in favor of the game. Takes the teeth out of the ‘they’s skeered to play us’ bloviation that their fans vomit out.

And the flip side, "we need the game against mighty massive secx3 side aggy for relevance"...... when aggy are a few protons away from fission.

They have no spin with this play.

Aggy used to see themselves equal to tu. Now they believe themselves superior in everything....  All based on their membership in the secsecsec.

Aggy used to hate being referred to as little brother.  Now they view themselves as big beother....   All based on secsecsec.

Aggy used to call themselves the Second Flagship.  Now they believe they are the only Flagship....   All based on secsecsec.

Somewhere along the way, aggy believes they have become better endowed than ru ( not sure they understand...).  All based on...   secsecsec and 'bama cock lust.

Aggy used to see itself as one of the only three important members of the Big 12.  Now they believe they are among the top 5 elite football programs, and have been from day one....  All based on....  Hell, I have no fucking clue what they base this on.  This one is a stretch that only aggy can rationalize.  Especially since the majority of aggy couldn't tell you when the last time was viewed as a legit NC contender with 2 or 3 weeks left in the season....   

Aggy as an elite is up there with magic, dragons unicorns, or cold fission, lead to gold, Patton love for aggy.... 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Yeah... so, they will never shut up. They could go 0-100 and not shut up. 

this.  much better with the 4-D chess play.  don't play them and quash fakenewsclickbaitmedia.

ministry of information is cornered when newspeak is turned back on them by 3rd parties.

cdc 4 emperor.

7 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

And we've been over this a thousand times.  They divorced us and trashed us on the way out the door, then expected us to spread our legs at their pleasure.  Fuck them forever.  And per RD we need to cut them off so they will stop wasting our money.  Right now, they're fucking the neighbors on our dime.  We need a full, clean, divorce.

aggy exists so bammer and crampkitty can take turns hosting recruits in texas every year.  Get. The. Fuck. Out.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Richter said:

I never cared about the Aggy rivalry much when we played them because we beat them something like 75% of the time.  Since they’ve left, they always talk, talk, talk about how they’d beat us and we just play in the “BDF” while they’re in the SEC.

I say play them and we’ll again beat them most of the time and win most of the recruiting wars.

free sex for the -ex when she's spending your money to party with the neighbors across the tracks.  that's what you're advocating.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, campcrunk said:

It's not unlike the messages that the Scientology brass issue when they have to slander someone who dared to question the cult. It's not meant for you, me, or anyone else capable of critical thought. Just the brainwashed cult members who will automatically swallow up whatever the leaders put out there. "It's automatically true because L. Ron Hubbard Ross Bjork said it."

Except that Scientology is less weird than aggy.

the Brethren do the same thing.  their press is meant for the captured.  they call it "faith-promoting".  the ministry has mastered this in the post-fact era.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I’ve seen dumber takes. I saw one just yesterday, in fact. But I haven’t seen MANY dumber takes. 

They never shut up. And if you play then when we’re relevant they have the endless hope of playing spoiler. You crush your enemy by making them irrelevant, completely, and give them zero reason to enjoy their Saturdays. Or talk shit at the office. They’ve inexorably wrapped their identity with the university of Texas. So remove it completely while we attain success. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1

If we play them and beat them, they still wont shut the fuck up. 

We win - ok, we were supposed to win, recruiting chugs along easily like always, aggy keeps making excuses and is still insufferable, nothing changes

We lose - ultimate embarrassment, recruiting takes a hit, aggy becomes even more insufferable

Virtually no incentive to ever play them again. They know they need that game because they have no other rivalry and absolutely nothing to hang their hat on in the SEC. We dont need the game, but people keep bringing it up every year, so our fans and AD seem to say “ok, fuck it. We’ll play.... just STFU, ok?”

Dont play those fucks. We have oklahoma

8 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Oh I know them but after that it would be really easy to shut down the conversation..  When you win by two scores even most aggies don’t have an excuse.  Trust me the sec bullshit after that towards us would slow down for 90% but of course you would have the the 10% that go full retard

27-25 didn’t shut those fuckers up.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

If we play them and beat them, they still wont shut the fuck up. 

We win - ok, we were supposed to win, recruiting chugs along easily like always, aggy keeps making excuses and is still insufferable, nothing changes

We lose - ultimate embarrassment, recruiting takes a hit, aggy becomes even more insufferable

Virtually no incentive to ever play them again. They know they need that game because they have no other rivalry and absolutely nothing to hang their hat on in the SEC. We dont need the game, but people keep bringing it up every year, so our fans and AD seem to say “ok, fuck it. We’ll play.... just STFU, ok?”

Dont play those fucks. We have oklahoma

This.  BlowU is our rival.  Aggy is and always will be an also ran.

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

this.  much better with the 4-D chess play.  don't play them and quash fakenewsclickbaitmedia.

ministry of information is cornered when newspeak is turned back on them by 3rd parties.

cdc 4 emperor.

Seems very few 3rd party media corner those assholes face to face in public broadcasts, just like they don’t hammer the rigged SEC hype.

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I’ve seen dumber takes. I saw one just yesterday, in fact. But I haven’t seen MANY dumber takes. 

1 hour ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Virtually no incentive to ever play them again. 

Being scared is not a good take......   Also beating them will mean something and benefit us cause they will be ranked high early in the season, cause sec and beating a ranked team is always a helpful vs beating a utep or someone like that so to say there is no incentive is just dumb.  I enjoy beating those dumbasses and everything that comes from a rivalry win and shutting them up even if just for a few weeks.  Also we stop the hype train early and they finished ranked lower then if they play Lamar or what ever cupcake team we replace.

Edited by Hook1997
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

You sound like a fucking aggy. Not wanting to play doesn’t mean someone is scared. That’s some bullshit aggy projection. Hey guess what, I don’t want to play UH either. Fuck right off with that stupid take. 

Playing that game, it may mean something to you, but it doesn’t mean shit to most of us. And beating any ranked team early accomplishes what you suggest, and we can do that playing and beating marquee teams like we have scheduled now. 

I’m sorry your identity is wrapped up in aTm. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You sound like a fucking aggy. Not wanting to play doesn’t mean someone is scared. That’s some bullshit aggy projection. Hey guess what, I don’t want to play UH either. Fuck right off with that stupid take. 

Playing that game, it may mean something to you, but it doesn’t mean shit to most of us. And beating any ranked team early accomplishes what you suggest, and we can do that playing and beating marquee teams like we have scheduled now. 

I’m sorry your identity is wrapped up in aTm. 

Great take.  I sound like a aggie cause I like beating them.....   Also they won’t be replacing a ranked team if we play in the next four years they would replace a cupcake.  You are much more worried about what atm is doing then me obviously if you are so upset by this....

Edited by Hook1997

Just now, Hook1997 said:

Great take.  I sound like a aggie cause I like beating them.....   Also they won’t be replacing a ranked team if we play in the next four years they would replace a cupcake.  You are much more worried about what atm is doing them me.

We're not going to replace them with a cupcake when the vast majority of P5 schools only play 10 P5 games. That just puts us at a competitive disadvantage.

9 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Your assumption is that the ags would apply real, actual logic to this? To losing to Texas? That they'll rationally concede?

We haven't "shut down the conversation" after a century of dominance, but you think it will happen after two more games?

I'd wager that they'll never, under any circumstance, shut the fuck up. 

6 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Great take.  I sound like a aggie cause I like beating them.....   Also they won’t be replacing a ranked team if we play in the next four years they would replace a cupcake.  You are much more worried about what atm is doing then me obviously if you are so upset by this....

Not to be argumentative, but It sounds like you think it is important to our program to play them. It isn’t.

Surly dudes who are used to banging 9s & 10s (ranked P5 schools) have no need to do mercy fucks with a little fat 4 who is desperate for attention (aggy).

• Like 9