• Replies 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

This is part and parcel of why A&M not being in the same conference as Texas is literally the greatest thing to ever happen to the Aggies. 
If we say "we would like to play A&M again", then it's "OH Y'ALL NEED US SO BAD, WE AIN'T NEED T.U., WE'S SEC!"
If we say "we don't want to play A&M again", then it's "OH Y'ALL SCAREDA MIGHTY TEXUM A&M AGGIES, HAHAHAHA"
They never have to prove it on the field, they never have to submit to oranges-to-oranges comparisons ("8-5 in the SEC is better than 10-4 in the BDF!!!!!"). They can preserve their little fantasy bubble indefinitely, as long as their athletic director protects them by avoiding us at all costs. 
Meanwhile over here we're like, "not particularly interested but what's the goddamned difference? play, don't play, it don't make a shit" because it doesn't. One game against A&M's not going to change anything. Losing 10 times in 11 years wouldn't change anything. They're perpetually going to be Danny DeVito to our Schwazenegger. It won't change because their Little Man syndrome is built into the culture.
UC Davis HAS NEVER BEEN IN THE SAME CONFERENCE AS TEXAS YOU IDOIT. Why would they give a shit if aggy is in the same conference as Texas?

you seem stupid go back to texags looch.

9a3a54aba44c4f4017ffec7420ce0d90.gif

I won't be popular for this opinion but oh well. If it were announced that Texas opened the season vs aggy next year it would sell out instantly and probably break the DKR attendance record. 
nope.

why would people sell out DKRTMS when the game would be at Kyledogshit Feild.

aggy is SECSECSEC and only plays ooc games at home.

you seem stupid. you must be a swanny sock.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no game will break the attendance record while the SEZ is under construction.
if the game WAS in Austin, which will NEVER happen, we could have the aggy tix in
Mike A. Myers and set up a dead dog scoreboard for em to show em the score of the bama game. ftab could have midfield front row seats. you could count that and break the record that way.

f779e52d54b8829fb2fbcee1fbcdfab0.jpg
  • Haha 1

My lesson from the last two weeks is that Texas fans way overrate A&M.
swanny is a aggy NOT a Texas fan. he aggy pretending to be a Horn. posts stupid aggyriffic stuff while giggling like a loon and squeezing over how he puts one over on the stupid t.u. sip morons. tee hee hee whoop!

• Haha 1

It's not fun for me. I cannot stand losing to those worthless inbred fucks and beating them is like counting the money in my wallet. The 2005 game was just about the worst experience of my football-watching life; to this day, I cannot think of a single other game we could have lost that would have devastated me more.
2006 was really pretty bad too-- I think it bothers me more today than it did at the time. Fucking Mack Brown and fucking Greg Davis. And fuck every Aggie who cheered when they cheap-shotted Colt in the fourth and on top of that, fuck every Longhorn player who didn't start a brawl over it. The meek way our guys accepted that shit-- it really makes me question how we ever had the locker-room chemistry to bounce back in 2008 and 2009. 
Risk/reward is all fucked up playing a cult whose identity is "we exist to compare ourselves with Texas and to do anything, including cheating, to beat them". 
lulz

nice try aggy

teee heee heee oh you so smart puttin one over on those stupid sips.

ded86939e192f6f7970c77e0cf0af1b6.gif

pooooor swannnny aggggyy
  • Haha 1

Listen. First off fuck you. Fuck you brutally. 
But I have to give you credit, I do think that’s the most painful insult I’ve received in my 10 years or so posting on these sites. So yup, that’s a good one.  
watch out SC you are gonna hurt that aggy pussy's feelings and he's gonna block you.
  • Haha 1

Sydney and Greenspoint, being essentially the same person, have hit on the salient point here. Any argument for playing A&M that includes any aspect of "bragging rights" is already fatally flawed and can be dismissed with prejudice, for two reasons:
1) We already have all the bragging rights we can ever get over A&M. We're a far superior and far more respected University, which is the point of all of this. Our football program is far more accomplished and would have a legitimate shot on the life raft if they cut CFB down to ten teams total. We matter, they don't. 
2) There is nothing you can do, no defeat so embarrassing, to an Aggie that he will shut his stupid gob. None. Johnny Jolly did a sack dance while down 77-0 in 2003. Stephen McGee started-- started-- taunting our defenders in 2008 when the score was 21-3 en route to 49-9, most famously jumping up wobbly from a Sergio Kindle sack and barking. Just the fact that you haven't beaten them tomorrow or next year is all the ammunition they need to tell you how much better they're going to be than you.
There are other reasons to want to play A&M, but the idea that you can get or enhance bragging rights over A&M by beating them shows a total lack of understanding of what Aggies are, how they think, and what their track record proves they'll do. 
This link can't be embedded but if you cut and paste, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.
https://youtu.be/Fap5SLzX46Y?t=4414
the link can't be embedded? oh fuck you are the stupidest aggy we have ever had posting on one of these sites. dumber than swoleag. but at least he was honest and didn't try to pretend he was a stupid sip tee hee hee like ewe do.
  • Haha 1

Great take.  I sound like a aggie cause I like beating them.....   Also they won’t be replacing a ranked team if we play in the next four years they would replace a cupcake.  You are much more worried about what atm is doing then me obviously if you are so upset by this....
hi swanny!
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Sorry, I don't see it. Arkansas is just so freaking bad, and A&M's defense is pretty good in an unsophisticated way. I expect they'll win this one big and nasty, to re-establish the story that Jimbo's On His Way! To The 2020 National Championship! Best Two-Loss Team In America!!!!!

A&M 52, Arkansas 20

7 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I'm occasionally wrong, but never in doubt.

1 hour ago, MrPhlegm said:

UC Davis HAS NEVER BEEN IN THE SAME CONFERENCE AS TEXAS YOU IDOIT. Why would they give a shit if aggy is in the same conference as Texas?

you seem stupid go back to texags looch.

9a3a54aba44c4f4017ffec7420ce0d90.gif

35 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

swanny is a aggy NOT a Texas fan. he aggy pretending to be a Horn. posts stupid aggyriffic stuff while giggling like a loon and squeezing over how he puts one over on the stupid t.u. sip morons. tee hee hee whoop!

26 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

lulz

nice try aggy

teee heee heee oh you so smart puttin one over on those stupid sips.

ded86939e192f6f7970c77e0cf0af1b6.gif

pooooor swannnny aggggyy

21 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
12 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:
Sydney and Greenspoint, being essentially the same person, have hit on the salient point here. Any argument for playing A&M that includes any aspect of "bragging rights" is already fatally flawed and can be dismissed with prejudice, for two reasons:
1) We already have all the bragging rights we can ever get over A&M. We're a far superior and far more respected University, which is the point of all of this. Our football program is far more accomplished and would have a legitimate shot on the life raft if they cut CFB down to ten teams total. We matter, they don't. 
2) There is nothing you can do, no defeat so embarrassing, to an Aggie that he will shut his stupid gob. None. Johnny Jolly did a sack dance while down 77-0 in 2003. Stephen McGee started-- started-- taunting our defenders in 2008 when the score was 21-3 en route to 49-9, most famously jumping up wobbly from a Sergio Kindle sack and barking. Just the fact that you haven't beaten them tomorrow or next year is all the ammunition they need to tell you how much better they're going to be than you.
There are other reasons to want to play A&M, but the idea that you can get or enhance bragging rights over A&M by beating them shows a total lack of understanding of what Aggies are, how they think, and what their track record proves they'll do. 
This link can't be embedded but if you cut and paste, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.
https://youtu.be/Fap5SLzX46Y?t=4414

Read more  

the link can't be embedded? oh fuck you are the stupidest aggy we have ever had posting on one of these sites. dumber than swoleag. but at least he was honest and didn't try to pretend he was a stupid sip tee hee hee like ewe do.

Smoked out another agy eh phlegm?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, campcrunk said:

The rivalry is over. Your natural masters - QBed by a stork that can't throw twenty yards, bearing gifts of the sweetest Cart McCry karmic payback on popsicle stick calves careening around like a mad, bulimic pinball - reminded you of the proper order of things: God hates all things Maroon, there is no Day Of Thanks for the eternally petulant and mewling, collies are a spectacularly shitty dog breed, you glorify dudes that we used to hang on locker hooks in high school, and no matter the strides your school has taken from third rate military academy to quality state school, you're still, at the very core of your own self-identity, poor dumb Aggies.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2019 at 1:13 PM, SwanderedTalent said:

what

On 9/27/2019 at 1:00 PM, Machinator said:

Oh, we ended the rivalry? That's the line now? LMAO. These fucks. The delusion & lying just gets stronger & bigger.

Fuck no, CDC. Fuck these putos indeed.  Reviving that series only helps aggy and the SECSECSEC.

23 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Oh I know them but after that it would be really easy to shut down the conversation..  When you win by two scores even most aggies don’t have an excuse.  Trust me the sec bullshit after that towards us would slow down for 90% but of course you would have the the 10% that go full retard

I think the phrase you're looking for is "full aggy". 

• Like 1

Went to the Ft Worth Oktoberfest today after the aggy game had ended. The place was infested with aggy. While standing in line to get some food, a group of aggy walks up behind us. They had apparently been getting trash talked about their shitty game (they were decked out in aggy gear) by a TCU fan, bc they were muttering to themselves their retort that they were obviously too nutless to say to the apparent shit-talker’s face at the time. Conversation between them went almost verbatim: aggy1 to aggy group “Don’t let that distract you from the fact that they lost to Kansas last year” aggy2 “Don’t let that distract you from the fact that tu lost to Kansas” aggy3 “And Maryland”. I feel like I don’t need to mention that these guys looked exactly what you’re imagining a group of aggy would look like, but I’m going to anyway, because holy hell they were straight out of a thujone masterpiece. My drunk ass couldn’t help but laugh uncontrollably as they tried to console themselves about scraping out a dogshit win over an abysmal arky team, and amongst themselves in their safe space instead of to the person who had put them in their tizzy. My wife wasn’t paying attention to their conversation, so she looked at me like I had lost my mind. They really showed THAT guy! AND mean old tu! Keep living in years passed, aggy... 1939 wasn’t THAT long ago...

8 hours ago, TheOrangeBull said:

Smoked out another agy eh phlegm?

If you're going to play along with that simpleton's schtick, that is your choice, but multi-quoting a half-dozen of his stupid posts so those of us with him on ignore have to put up with that bullshit is neg-worthy, dipshit.

Edit-- oh, great, so Phlegm has figured out how to make socks now. Wonderful. He's metastasized. 

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 5

Clemson and Auburn played aggy with clear plans in place to exploit glaring weaknesses, jump out to big leads, and cruise to wins (Auburn mocked aggy’s execution weaknesses by calling a reverse on on the first series and jumping out to an early score).

aggy had better athletes, but Arky again exploited aggy’s weaknesses and almost won the game. 

Where are Jimbo’s adjustments? Opposing coaches have Jimbo’s team figured out. Either Jimbo starts demonstrating that he is the gift to college football the ags insist he is, or it’s going to be a long season. 

That Arky had Jimbo’s number, but couldn’t pull it off because of the talent gap, should be very worrisome to aggys.

13 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Clemson and Auburn played aggy with clear plans in place to exploit glaring weaknesses, jump out to big leads, and cruise to wins (Auburn mocked aggy’s execution weaknesses by calling a reverse on on the first series and jumping out to an early score).

aggy had better athletes, but Arky again exploited aggy’s weaknesses and almost won the game. 

Where are Jimbo’s adjustments? Opposing coaches have Jimbo’s team figured out. Either Jimbo starts demonstrating that he is the gift to college football the ags insist he is, or it’s going to be a long season. 

That Arky had Jimbo’s number, but couldn’t pull it off because of the talent gap, should be very worrisome to aggys.

Narrator: It will be.

I had them pegged to do their usual 8-4 thing, but right now 6-6 is looking highly likely.  I see no reason to expect them to beat both Mississippi teams as I had previously assumed.  They're way worse than I thought they would be.  

25 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Narrator: It will be.

I had them pegged to do their usual 8-4 thing, but right now 6-6 is looking highly likely.  I see no reason to expect them to beat both Mississippi teams as I had previously assumed.  They're way worse than I thought they would be.  

Because of the holes in the 2-deep, Jimbo has limited options to address the schematic weaknesses on both sides of the ball. Remember Leon O’Neal was the highest ranked recruit in his class. He has been a complete bust. And there are no surprise 3* recruits playing at a 5* level, and no transfers from Kansas playing as the star of the team. 

With two weeks to prepare, if aggy gets crushed by Alabama, with o signs of improvement, they may well struggle to go 6-6. Their cultural stupidity expecting Jimbo to lead them to the promised land comes with the inevitable hangover when reality sets in.

They have little margin of error to demonstrate they are building toward something. The Arky game was a win on the schedule, but a loss toward their efforts to show Jimbo is about to turn the corner. They continue to look like the same old aggy and like Jimbo isn’t the difference maker they are paying him to be. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Because of the holes in the 2-deep, Jimbo has limited options to address the schematic weaknesses on both sides of the ball. Remember Leon O’Neal was the highest ranked recruit in his class. He has been a complete bust. And there are no surprise 3* recruits playing at a 5* level, and no transfers from Kansas playing as the star of the team. 

With two weeks to prepare, if aggy gets crushed by Alabama, with o signs of improvement, they may well struggle to go 6-6. Their cultural stupidity expecting Jimbo to lead them to the promised land comes with the inevitable hangover when reality sets in.

They have little margin of error to demonstrate they are building toward something. The Arky game was a win on the schedule, but a loss toward their efforts to show Jimbo is about to turn the corner. They continue to look like the same old aggy and like Jimbo isn’t the difference maker they are paying him to be. 

Did Leon even play yesterday?