Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

29 minutes ago, Machinator said:

EF8_qovWkAABTk5?format=png&name=900x900

Letting a little boy dress up like Jimbo Fisher for Halloween is one step removed from letting him dress up like a ballerina or a princess. It's child abuse.

And my daughter is two and a half, not seven, but I feel pretty sure the phrase "date my daughter" isn't something I"m going to say until she's old enough to start dating. What the fuck.

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 1

• Replies 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Football was integrated.  Certain southern teams were not. But it was integrated everywhere else.  

Aware of that, thank you. I could just as easily say the sport wasn't integrated, non-Southern teams were; the point remains the same, the sport changed meaningfully when the southern programs integrated. 

Edited by SwanderedTalent

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Football was integrated.  Certain southern teams were not. But it was integrated everywhere else.  

The midwest overall integrated in the fifties, the South in the late 60s, early 70s. Jack Tice was stomped to death by Minnesota racists not so terribly long before aggy's lone championship. I agree several places were integrated, but I think it would be pushing it to claim the majority of the country was integrated.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Letting a little boy dress up like Jimbo Fisher for Halloween is one step removed from letting him dress up like a ballerina or a princess. It's child abuse.

And my daughter is two and a half, not seven, but I feel pretty sure the phrase "date my daughter" isn't something I"m going to say until she's old enough to start dating. What the fuck.

Well, since it was an aggy, I was surprised that his 7 year old wasn't already promised to wed a cousin. 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 2:00 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

I still think it's funny that the "Agricultural" school is located on the worst soil in the state. I mean, sure, you can grow stuff there (I grew plenty), but you have to use a shit-ton of, well, shit, to do it. But on its own? Yeesh, nothing worth growing outside of yaupon and burrs.

The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum in College Station was built on the site of a pig farm.  Know shit.

Edited by Harrison Stafford

Russian Dating Service Update:

As some of you know, I reached out to Ekaterina at anastasiadate.com to help us with our Aggy and Baylor problem: 

"Hello, Ekaterina. I hope you are well. I am looking for a new relationship because my old ones were not the greatest. You look very nice. I live in Texas and I have had a very long and bad relationship with someone who lives to the east of me. They did a lot of stupid things every day and didn't understand how strange everyone thought they were. I never really liked them, but some people forced us to spend time together. I even tried to help them financially. A few years ago, they left and now spend all of their time with people who don't really like them either. Even worse, they never stop talking about how wonderful their new friends are and how they are better than everyone else, even though they still haven't accomplished anything! I wish they would go away but for some reason, they never stop contacting me. I am in a current relationship with someone who lives to the north of me, but they are very abusive to women and even tried to cover the whole thing up, but luckily, they got caught. Now they say they are better now, but I don't trust them. Sorry to speak for so long but as you can see, I am looking for a better relationship with someone who is smart, happy and normal. Thanks so much for your time!"  Lonely Texan

The results were pretty funny. While Ekaterina didn't respond, I got over 20 emails responses and they sent me an email stating my profile was getting amazing hits from the girls, (which is impressive considering that I never made a profile), and that I should immediately upgrade my account to "Elite Services."  

Here are a few emails responses. Wonder if they catfished the pictures? 

Viktoria.jpg 

Hello Lonely Texan! Dont be surprised when you will get this letter from me) I decided to change my life, make it better and fill with love and happiness. I believe that every good person deserves happiness and a loving person. To share with him all the joys and difficulties that will be in life. Create a strong family with children and pets. I hope I will not scare you with my serious attitude and if you share my views I will be very glad to receive a reply from you) Take care , Viktoria

Pavlina.jpg 

Hello Lonely Texan! The easiest way is to believe love per say. I imagine me and my man tightly bound. And I feel hes breathing and I hear the beating of his heart. And what is the hardest things about love? It's really hard to find it and not to miss a chance for love. Yes, sometimes we get blinded by our own fears. Yes, sometimes we get scared to be committed and keep our hearts open. Nut it's worth it, right? Best wishes, Pavlina

Margarita.jpg

Hello, Lonely Texan! How are you and how's your weather there in USA? I still don't understand why you're ignoring me? I am really not a bad woman, Lonely Texan. I have already cleaned up the living room and my bedroom. I have loaded and unloaded the dishwasher and taken out the trash. Not bad? But I still have a ton of stuff to do. I think a list of things to do needs to be  the fist thing I tackle today. This list is going to keep growing and growing until it's time to leave. So I really want to know! If we ever meet there in the USA or here, do we rest or go to dinner? Margarita Note: "Margarita" was a real novelist. Her email went and on.

Anyways, the results were somewhat disappointing. Looks like Russian dating sites will be no help with our Aggy problem. Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

As some of you know, I reached out to Ekaterina at anastasiadate.com to help us with our Aggy and Baylor problem: 

"Hello, Ekaterina. I hope you are well. I am looking for a new relationship because my old ones were not the greatest. You look very nice. I live in Texas and I have had a very long and bad relationship with someone who lives to the east of me. They did a lot of stupid things every day and didn't understand how strange everyone thought they were. I never really liked them, but some people forced us to spend time together. I even tried to help them financially. A few years ago, they left and now spend all of their time with people who don't really like them either. Even worse, they never stop talking about how wonderful their new friends are and how they are better than everyone else, even though they still haven't accomplished anything! I wish they would go away but for some reason, they never stop contacting me. I am in a current relationship with someone who lives to the north of me, but they are very abusive to women and even tried to cover the whole thing up, but luckily, they got caught. Now they say they are better now, but I don't trust them. Sorry to speak for so long but as you can see, I am looking for a better relationship with someone who is smart, happy and normal. Thanks so much for your time!"  Lonely Texan

The results were pretty funny. While Ekaterina didn't respond, I got over 20 emails responses and they sent me an email stating my profile was getting amazing hits from the girls, (which is impressive considering that I never made a profile), and that I should immediately upgrade my account to "Elite Services."  

Viktoria.jpg 

Hello Lonely Texan! Dont be surprised when you will get this letter from me) I decided to change my life, make it better and fill with love and happiness. I believe that every good person deserves happiness and a loving person. To share with him all the joys and difficulties that will be in life. Create a strong family with children and pets. I hope I will not scare you with my serious attitude and if you share my views I will be very glad to receive a reply from you) Take care , Viktoria

Pavlina.jpg 

Hello Lonely Texan! The easiest way is to believe love per say. I imagine me and my man tightly bound. And I feel hes breathing and I hear the beating of his heart. And what is the hardest things about love? It's really hard to find it and not to miss a chance for love. Yes, sometimes we get blinded by our own fears. Yes, sometimes we get scared to be committed and keep our hearts open. Nut it's worth it, right? Best wishes, Pavlina

Margarita.jpg

Hello, Lonely Texan! How are you and how's your weather there in USA? I still don't understand why you're ignoring me? I am really not a bad woman, Lonely Texan. I have already cleaned up the living room and my bedroom. I have loaded and unloaded the dishwasher and taken out the trash. Not bad? But I still have a ton of stuff to do. I think a list of things to do needs to be  the fist thing I tackle today. This list is going to keep growing and growing until it's time to leave. So I really want to know! If we ever meet there in the USA or here, do we rest or go to dinner? Margarita Note: "Margarita" was a real novelist. Her email went and on.

Anyways, the results were somewhat disappointing. Looks like Russian dating sites will be no help with our Aggy problem. Cheers!

https://www.419eater.com/

So what is scambaiting? Well, put simply, you enter into a dialogue with scammers, simply to waste their time and resources. Whilst you are doing this, you will be helping to keep the scammers away from real potential victims and screwing around with the minds of deserving thieves.

It doesn't matter if you are new to this sport or a hardened veteran; if you are wasting the time of a scammer, or frustrating them in any way well that's good enough for us, and we would welcome you to join with our now very large community.

Although this site concentrates mainly on the Nigerian 419 scam, we are happy to deal with other types of scams if and when the opportunity arises. We also have a large team of experts dedicated to the removal and closure of fake scammer banks and sites.

Even if you are a newcomer, much fun can be had and at the same time you will be doing a public service. If you are new to this game and need to know what scambaiting is all about, please click on the 419 FAQ link at the top of the page. See also Baiting Tips for information on getting started on this great cyber-sport smile.gif

We encourage everyone to contribute to this site and the good cause of scambaiting by joining in the fun on the FORUM where you can meet new friends and seek expert help, tips and advice on anti-scamming. User participation is absolutely encouraged. Please help us to raise awareness the world over!

Do not be fooled into thinking scammers operate from a specific part of the world. Advance fee fraud scammers are a world-wide menace, and they operate from every continent. These scammers range from small one-man-band criminals scamming a few thousand dollars a year, to highly organised groups raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars a month.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Big fan. Scambait Central, Kitboga and Scammer Payback on YouTube are true geniuses. Scambait Central can keep scammers chasing after him for months and then he sends them to remote places to pick the nonexistent money. Kitboga and Scammer Payback imitate stupid old ladies while they keep scammers on calls for hours, while they covertly delete their databases. Some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard. 

Viktoria.jpg 

Pavlina.jpg 

Margarita.jpg

Big fan. Scambait Central, Kitboga and Scammer Payback on YouTube are true geniuses. Scambait Central can keep scammers chasing after him for months and then he sends them to remote places to pick the nonexistent money. Kitboga and Scammer Payback imitate stupid old ladies while they keep scammers on calls for hours, while they covertly delete their databases. Some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard. 
Try hoax hotel if you like those.
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Can't remember the forum, 10 years ago or so, but Brother Jim(?) convincing scammers to carve "I give BJ" on their arms was the ultimate win.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
40 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Try hoax hotel if you like those.

Love him too. Would have listed him if I had remembered to. Thanks for giving him a shout-out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I couldn't put a stake in the ground as to when precisely I consider it to have become "modern", but off the top of my head I think of the point at which major (P5) programs could no longer contend for national titles running the wishbone. Not the option, but the wishbone itself. I have nothing against the wishbone, I fucking love it t

70's with OU?  That is last team I remember running a true wishbone winning it all.

11 minutes ago, 66BUFF said:

70's with OU?  That is last team I remember running a true wishbone winning it all.

'85 was a wishbone as well-- they went back to it after Aikman broke his leg and they no longer had a QB who could hit water from a boat.

Colorado in '90 (chortle) was an option offense, but I don't think they were wishbone.

7 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Outside of “the lost forest” on 71, pine trees don’t grow in quantity in Central Texas. The climate dictates the vegetation as well as the geographic boundaries of the regions of Texas. 

I appreciate your precision, “East Texas” is also a state of mind (and I’m using “mind” pretty loosely)—East Texas for me begins at Gatesville, 50 miles west of I-35, where mouth breathing meth head front yard appliance collectors start outnumbering us legit shitkickers.  YMMV

4 minutes ago, Horn Draoi said:

I appreciate your precision, “East Texas” is also a state of mind (and I’m using “mind” pretty loosely)—East Texas for me begins at Gatesville, 50 miles west of I-35, where mouth breathing meth head front yard appliance collectors start outnumbering us legit shitkickers.  YMMV

I don't care where Hempstead is geographically, it's East Texas

Draw a line running from the Red River in north central Lamar County (Paris) southwest to east central Limestone County (Groesbeck) and then south and east toward Galveston Bay (Harris and Chambers counties).  Anything that lies east of that line and west of our borders with Arkansas and Louisiana can pretty safely be referred to as East Texas.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

The little dipshit will end up with 10 pieces of candy in his pumpkin, all acquired in the last 10 minutes of trick-or-treating.

Wrong! The aggy folks on his block will be so happy to see him, he'll wind up with a guaranteed 75,000,000 pieces.

But then he'll share his Candi with everyone else.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, bolverk said:

Looks like Rick Perry is resigning. Any odds out there yet on his future in position in C-Stat?

If they were smart, they’d get him to replace John Sharp. And that’s much more a sad commentary on John Sharp than a positive about Little Ricky. 

6 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

If they were smart, they’d get him to replace John Sharp. And that’s much more a sad commentary on John Sharp than a positive about Little Ricky. 

I am sure he sees himself as too big a muckety-muck to take any position subordinate to Sharp. Other than maybe University President, I could see them doing that because it would be fucking retarded to put a non-academic (esp one with Perry's questionable views on higher education) in charge of a university.

I think more likely is, I could see some kind of schism between Sharp and Perry, leading to a power struggle between those who want to retain Sharp and those who want to install Perry as chancellor. Sharp is a Democrat, you could introduce said schism pretty easily if you could force him to take a position on a major partisan issue that is at odds with what the majority of Aggies have been told to believe. 

3 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I am sure he sees himself as too big a muckety-muck to take any position subordinate to Sharp. Other than maybe University President, I could see them doing that because it would be fucking retarded to put a non-academic (esp one with Perry's questionable views on higher education) 

So I guess you've seen his transcript already 

16 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Other than maybe University President, I could see them doing that because it would be fucking retarded to put a non-academic (esp one with Perry's questionable views on higher education) in charge of a university.

I predict that if Perry were named A&M president, there would be a faculty exodus like never before imagined.  

23 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I am sure he sees himself as too big a muckety-muck to take any position subordinate to Sharp. Other than maybe University President, I could see them doing that because it would be fucking retarded to put a non-academic (esp one with Perry's questionable views on higher education) in charge of a university.

I think Rick Perry is a dunce, but he and Sharp seem to share most of the same views on higher education. John Sharp has proven himself to be a fucking idiot, and he is driving the school into the ground with his desire to let every retard in. Fine with me, but I know lots of aggy are concerned.

Sharp is a micromanager who has his finger in every aspect of A&M. Perry can’t be worse for them. I think he would at least get some advisors to help him make decisions. Sharp knows everything, just ask him. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I predict that if Perry were named A&M president, there would be a faculty exodus like never before imagined.  

That may be so. But objectively, Sharp has been terrible for their quality of education. As a Fish Camp indoctrinated aggy, everything he does is the equivalent of painting the 1999 Big 12 championship on the stadium wall. It’s about the appearance of being bigger and better so they can brag about it, without actually being better at all. Their pile of shit stadium, richest school EVARR! and 70,000 students are all examples. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

That may be so. But objectively, Sharp has been terrible for their quality of education. As a Fish Camp indoctrinated aggy, everything he does is the equivalent of painting the 1999 Big 12 championship on the stadium wall. It’s about the appearance of being bigger and better so they can brag about it, without actually being better at all. Their pile of shit stadium, richest school EVARR! and 70,000 students are all examples. 

The aggy experience places a secondary importance on the quality of education. First and foremost, Texas A&M is about promoting rural, racist, white trash culture.

Education is about looking ahead and not behind, preparing the next generation to lead and innovate, and to add to the human experience. The "aggy experience" is the antithesis of what education is about.

"Being aggy" is about limited intellectual growth. It is about fabricated "history" celebrating things that never happened. It is about limiting the opportunities of women and racial minorities. It is about rote knowledge and not about meaningful learning.

The ags will of course bring Rick "Niggerhead" Perry onto the state payroll. It is what they do. Heaven forbid a forward looking academic be given a leadership role in the agricultural branch college of The University of Texas.

Looking behind is the aggy version of leadership. They will predictably bring in a 2.0 graduate who has nothing to contribute to higher education into a leadership position. Such pandering to political cronies is what has made Texas A&M into the two-bit, white trash school it is today.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 1

I am really disappointed and sad. I went to Walmart to look for Halloween costumes. I told the salesperson I also wanted to dress up like Jimbo Fisher this year, like the young waif wanted to. The look she gave me was priceless when she told me "We don't have cuck costumes here you pervert". I have been banned for life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Reminds me of that world power that was so powerful before it was not.  Sham!

moscow-russia-9th-may-2018-russian-troop

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Yeah, I'd say the probability of Perry being named A&M president is over 50%.

I couldn't speculate on likelihood, but putting a redass in charge of A&M's academic mission and running off its best faculty? On the heels of rapidly overinflating enrollment and being short on funding, and devaluing their degree, there is almost nothing I could put past them at this point other than "I don't really think they'll bring back the Kow and Kream Klub". 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

I thought it was well known that Sharp doesn't want Perry anywhere near College Station. Think they are on the outs with each other right now. Sharp is also in total control of that school, and that's how he likes it. 

You know what they could do?

They could consider hiring a NON aggie to run their college. Perhaps one that actually has a history in higher education and actually knows what they are doing, instead of just hiring another aggie just because he is the most recognizable aggie available.

I seem to recall them trying this once and the results were very good, but that guy had to leave to go help the Country.