Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

On 10/9/2019 at 9:47 AM, Nueces River Rat said:

Forgive me, but I am by the day joining the ranks of the olds on here.    

Was aggy really that close to getting the death penalty during that era?   I guess maybe I forgot about  some of their outlaw behavior due to fact OuSux and their academic and criminal behavior during the later part of the Switzer years going into the 90's kind of got the focus.  How in the world that program avoided the death penalty is beyond comprehension?  They did stuff that made SMU's conduct look like traffic violations.  

the got a "no tv + no bowl" year out of it.... how many times has that happened since smew?  not many.

• Replies 71.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I’ve seen lots of secrant neg comments about aggy, and it seems as though there’s more and more aggy attacks these days, but this one is right up there with the best:

”Aggies are an embarrassment to the SEC, we should have gotten Texas.”

Rice is a diabolically evil school.

This man, a man with TWO degrees from Rice, perpetrated the 100 year screw job upon aggy...

c44a09ee288eff02d5d192f8c5793048.gif

bbbewwwaaahahaha

99b4a63a1165ee1988b729692b840d6b.jpg

he is exceeded in his evilosity by only this man, moneybags fisher...

7d1a81ed107f76d7e111a33e1db38351.jpg

a cuck who is in the process of fucking a shitton more aggy than his ex wife candy could ever hope to.

26b9161454a85f01b50e63aa7c19a59a.gif

yo secsecsec no backsies

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

We have some friends who rented their house out for the 'bama weekend when Johnny Jizz-cheeks was still playing for $2500.

They thought they were going to be able to do that every year.

source.gif

Is that all they were paying him? I thought it was much more...

29 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

SEC QB Leaders - Passing Percentage of Passes in the Air 20+ Yards (No Yards after catch included) (10+ attempts)

Burrow - 63.16%
Guarantano - 46.15%
Tua - 42.86%
Nix - 40.63%
Bryant - 40%
Fromm - 29.41%
Plumlee - 33.33%
Stevens - 30%
Starkel - 28.57%
Mond - 26.67%

well, yeah. move the ball between the 20s, short passes, nice conservative run game, chew up the clock, get out with a respectable loss-- what else were you expecting for $75 mil?

they'll probably do the same lame pussy shit this weekend so Alabama doesn't score 50 on them.

well, yeah. move the ball between the 20s, short passes, nice conservative run game, chew up the clock, get out with a respectable loss-- what else were you expecting for $75 mil?
they'll probably do the same lame pussy shit this weekend so Alabama doesn't score 50 on them.
duh
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
2 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:
Anyone recall the ticket prices for TX v LSU the day before the game?
TX/OU's cheapest ticket on Stubhub is $371.
Aggy/Bama is $60 right now.

Despite all the aggy chest beating, the fanbase knows they're fucked.

If i recall correctly the cheapest I saw LSU tickets was $350

1 minute ago, MrPhlegm said:
1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:
From last night...

lulz

Be patient. It's only getting started. I promise this is going to get much, much better. As I have said before, the "might aggy financial behemoth" has run out of steam, and the SEZ program is about to show up on Bellmont's books. The ags are struggling to sell tickets. It has been a while since aggy lost a game they were expected to win easily (Wake Forest notwithstanding). When aggy starts running tight on funds, the first thing they do is cut back on facilities maintenance. It is just a matter of time until Kyle starts looking shabby again. Already, highly rated recruits (Evans, Umanmielen) are starting to cancel visits to A&M (and against the #1 team in the nation!).

Just be patient. It is about to get a lot better.

• Like 2