• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Cinco Ranch aggy:

If you are in Aggieland on Friday, get over to Kyle Field for Midnight Yell (at Midnight, in case that's not clear).

Dixie Chicken.

Bonfire Memorial.

You will find Aggies to be a most welcoming group. Walk through the tailgate areas before the game, you'll likely get invited in for some food and drinks. There will be good-natured banter.

Could this be either a) more predictable, or b) sadder? No on both counts.

Holy fuck, the Dixie Chicken, and the manslaughter memorial? That's their recommendation? Tuscaloosa, Alabama, is one of the shittiest, boringest, most worthless towns I think I've ever been to, and it is WAY better than anything aggy has to offer.

I received an email today saying in an effort to show their appreciation for all the hard work the company I work for has done for aggy there were hundreds of tickets being offered to those interested in seeing aggy/bama. Just respond to the email with number needed for your group. 

20 minutes ago, BB65 said:

I received an email today saying in an effort to show their appreciation for all the hard work the company I work for has done for aggy there were hundreds of tickets being offered to those interested in seeing aggy/bama. Just respond to the email with number needed for your group. 

ask for all of them. then just don't go. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

You'll find Aggies as some of the most welcoming people you'll ever find. Also, don't step on the grass or you'll get yelled at. And don't wear your hat in the MSC

Whats the MSC?

From someone who has received more death threats from aggys and been stalked for years for the unforgivable crime of writing honesty about aggy school history, I hope you forgive me for telling you to go fuck yourself for your “most welcoming people you will ever find” bullshit. 

They are white trash and an embarrassment to the state of Texas. 

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

The last time I went to one of their games was when Case McCoy and Justin Tucker broke their hearts and I have no desire to see another game there unless the Horns are in the stadium kicking that ass again. 

I have lived in Brazos County all my life, there is nothing anyone can tell me about these idiots I have seen or heard. 

• Like 3

The last time I went to one of their games was when Case McCoy and Justin Tucker broke their hearts and I have no desire to see another game there unless the Horns are in the stadium kicking that ass again. 

I have lived in Brazos County all my life, there is nothing anyone can tell me about these idiots I have seen or heard. 

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Tickets down to $45 now and 50 yard line (upper deck) can be had for under $100... against #1 team and supposed "rival" no less.... Just sad

They spend HALF-A-BILLION $$$$, exactly for this game, and they can't get people to come....AND, they are selling alcoholic beverages.  I'm sure that'll impress the vising recruits!

Edited by Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Horn Draoi said:

Tuscaloosa has a lot of similarities with collage station (shit holes, and so forth) but quality of football ain’t one of them 

Tuscaloosa - not great.  UA campus is actually fantastic.  Not in the same universe as that shithole in collie station.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Tickets down to $45 now and 50 yard line (upper deck) can be had for under $100... against #1 team and supposed "rival" no less.... Just sad

I have several close friends who are Ags.  They looked at me like I was the biggest idiot in the world when I told them adding all those non premium seats to Kyle so their school’s micro peen won’t feel so small.  I tried to explain that live attendance is falling.  And that you want less shitty bleacher seats these days and more premium club seats and suites.  Especially when you don’t have many local fans outside of students.  

16 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I have several close friends who are Ags.  They looked at me like I was the biggest idiot in the world when I told them adding all those non premium seats to Kyle so their school’s micro peen won’t feel so small.  I tried to explain that live attendance is falling.  And that you want less shitty bleacher seats these days and more premium club seats and suites.  Especially when you don’t have many local fans outside of students.  

Yep and now because they added just enough seats to pass Tennessee, Bama, and LSU they can’t really decrease without looking like chumps.

9 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Yep and now because they added just enough seats to pass Tennessee, Bama, and LSU they can’t really decrease without having an engineering mistake cause a fatal stadium collapse.

fify 

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

@Randolph Duke, I think you might owe this cat an "oopsie".

I honestly and sincerely apologize if my snarl was misinterpreted. Those low IQ fucks have stalked elementary school children down in Houston that the ignorantly believed were mine. They found some teacher down in Frisco who I have never met and have been stalking her, erroneously believing she is my ex wife (I’ve never been divorced). 

The ags are white trash. My comments were intended for the bullshit sentiment that, as fans, aggys are “uber alles.” 

Fuck aggy. And I mean that sincerely.

The state of Texas deserves better than Texas A&M. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
10 hours ago, Orange&White said:
They are falling apart before our eyes. The team, the fans, the school.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll just throw more money at the problem and THIS TIME it will finally be enough to fix it!

Do they finally have working bathrooms? Is there still sewage running down the ramps and all over campus? Will anyone be at the game to even know? If y’all haven’t heard, They Run This State. 

Edited by Tex Pete

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Do they finally have working bathrooms? Is there still sewage running down the ramps and all over campus? Will anyone be at the game to even know? If y’all haven’t heard, They Run This State. 

No, that's why everybody leaves in the third quarter.

Yes, because everybody left in the third quarter.

Edited by happyhookem
  • Fuck You 1