• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Of course like all tiny-dicked aggy, bjork fails to note that we told them long before they decided to leave the conference that we would not play them anymore if they did. They made the choice, knowing that’s what would happen, and we did exactly what we said we would. Aggy lied about having discussions with the SEC at least a year earlier than they claimed. They were working to undermine the conference behind everyone’s back, and they knew their leaving would end the series. Own it, liar.
And fuck you. 
yes THIS man, with TWO degrees from RICE, RICE who hates aggy with the white hot fire of 10,000 suns, this man sent the morons of aggy to the SECSECSEC where he knew they would be ridiculed and humiliated for evermore, this man did this knowing that aggy would pine for an asswhipping by TEXAS that would never come and so would be salt in their sheepchancre wounds on their tiny hampster peeni caused by raging ovinesyph so severe that not even muledick could asuage it.

6a0c2ad16e482df3bcd71ccc92a39d35.jpg

852634de2813ad6d2bd345214cfa4777.gif

2da8cc03cf2a2d7a28e41f6a010e74df.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

A&M: "We's goin' to the SEC!"
Texas: "OK, but if you do that, we're not going to schedule you in football."
A&M: "Oh yeah? Well if you don't schedule us in football, then we ain't gonna play you in football!"
Texas: "Yes... right, that's what that means."
A&M: "That IS what that means."
Texas: "We know, we just said that."
A&M: "We KNOW y'all just said that."
Texas: "Not sure where you're going with this?"
A&M: "We's not sure where YOU'RE going with this!"
Texas: "Right that-- that's what we said."
A&M: "That's what we's sayin to YOU."
Texas: "All right."
A&M: "Touche."
moooooooo eh drivel aggy

Holy shit, when did they acquiesce and start using aggy instead of aggie?
acquiesce? naw dude it is the normal progression. wonderfully evil Rice grad sends aggy to secsecsec. sec rubes accept aggy thinking they are somewhat normal like the rest of the ag skools in secsecsec. over time secsecsec begins to realize what the big12 has foisted off on them as aggy shows their normal insufferable true nature and begins to hate them as Rice does. and so "aggy" comes into regular usage. with a little seeding help from the good guys.

11 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Sorry to go off topic but... Holy shit they have a Chad Briscoe on secrant!

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/just-want-yall-in-formed-i-relapsed-for-sec/86070299/

A&M: "We's goin' to the SEC!" Texas: "OK, but if you do that, we're not going to schedule you in football."

A&M: "Oh yeah? Well if you don't schedule us in football, then we ain't gonna play you in football!"

Njt.gif

• Like 1

aggy: "We plays big boy football! The SEC games is "prime time" games at 2:30 Texas time! We is gooder because we is S!E!C! We plays r games at 2:30! Whoop!

Paul Finebaum:

“How stupid does that look now,” he said.

The Nov. 9 LSU-Alabama game would have been a better primetime choice, he said, as he pointed to the narrative that this is the best LSU team in recent memory with the chance to beat Alabama.

“This LSU team is different. They’re the most exciting LSU team I can ever remember,” Finebaum said. “You make your chops in this business by making the right call, and CBS blew it. They’re sitting there right now with the game of the year, one of the biggest games in the 10 years, and they could have had it in primetime as the biggest game of the college football season and it’s literally buried at 2:30 (Central Time) in the afternoon with 4,000 other games on.”

https://www.secrant.com/sec-football/espns-paul-finebaum-rips-into-sec-on-cbs/86047038/

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

W5aFeG.gif

20 hours ago, futureman said:

But I’ve learned quickly that there’s "history and facts" to back it up that Texas A&M offered to continue to play the University of Texas in football. That was MADE-UP very clear CONVENIENTLY by the A&M leadership - AND QUICKLY EATEN UP WITHOUT QUESTION BY THE UNTHINKING SHEEP HUMPERS BECAUSE WHOOP. 

FIFH

aggy: "We plays big boy football! The SEC games is "prime time" games at 2:30 Texas time! We is gooder because we is S!E!C! We plays r games at 2:30! Whoop!
Paul Finebaum:
“How stupid does that look now,” he said.

The Nov. 9 LSU-Alabama game would have been a better primetime choice, he said, as he pointed to the narrative that this is the best LSU team in recent memory with the chance to beat Alabama.

“This LSU team is different. They’re the most exciting LSU team I can ever remember,” Finebaum said. “You make your chops in this business by making the right call, and CBS blew it. They’re sitting there right now with the game of the year, one of the biggest games in the 10 years, and they could have had it in primetime as the biggest game of the college football season and it’s literally buried at 2:30 (Central Time) in the afternoon with 4,000 other games on.”
https://www.secrant.com/sec-football/espns-paul-finebaum-rips-into-sec-on-cbs/86047038/

Before the LSU game, I was talking with a friend who told me her husband - who was described as a big UT fan - couldn't wait for Texas to be good again so they could play primetime games again. I told her Texas/LSU was at 7p on ABC. She told me he considered primetime college games as 2:30p. I explained to her how TV contracts work (which is why the ou game was on Fox at 11:00a), how we have to play at least 2 games on LHN, etc. Then I asked her if we were big-time because we played West Virginia in the afternoon?

49 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Before the LSU game, I was talking with a friend who told me her husband - who was described as a big UT fan - couldn't wait for Texas to be good again so they could play primetime games again. I told her Texas/LSU was at 7p on ABC. She told me he considered primetime college games as 2:30p. I explained to her how TV contracts work (which is why the ou game was on Fox at 11:00a), how we have to play at least 2 games on LHN, etc. Then I asked her if we were big-time because we played West Virginia in the afternoon?

Here's what happens when aggy makes an attempt at logic or self-awareness:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, why is aggy spending two nights in Oxford, Miss this weekend?  

It looks like the team flew to Memphis last night.

2 night stays are rare among weekend travel in College Football (accommodation costs, so forth.)

I also try to stay away from College Station as much as possible. Watch to see if Jimbo Fisher defects from aggy while they're out of town this weekend.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Back before electricity when  I was a kid, all and I mean ALL of Bama's games after September kicked off at 2:00, as did most of the games in the SEC except at LSU, which had night games because hoodoo.  I still think 2:00 or 2:30 CT games are the best.  Fuck ESPN, Disney, ABC, Fox and all the weasels they rode in on.  Baseball and football were meant to be played in the daytime.  Hey!  You little shits get out of my yard!

Edited by Bama Llama
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

aggy: advantage aggy

derp: herpaderp

tucker: oops

17 hours ago, Chopper said:

Isn't the going rate for paying a fcs school to take a beating over $1 million? Does Sharp get to decide that PVAMU is going to play that game - so he decides to screw PVAMU on the money side and save money for the collie station campus? 

damn.  that there's a gigantic malign fiesta of circular FOIA comedy waiting for the intrepid player one.  sending parallel FOIA requests to Sharp requesting his communications to and with himself covering the 50% discount he raped/negotiated for himself.

with our money.

16 minutes ago, Bama Llama said:

Back before electricity when  I was a kid, all and I mean ALL of Bama's games after September kicked off at 2:00, as did most of the games in the SEC except at LSU, which had night games because hoodoo.  I still think 2:00 or 2:30 CT games are the best.  Fuck ESPN, Disney, ABC, Fox and all the weasels they rode in on.  Baseball and football were meant to be played in the daytime.  Hey!  You little shits get out of my yard!

you're goddamn right.

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Except the pac12 never kicks off before 1230 local.   We are the only conference with TV-mandated 11am local kicks.  All others are Noon or 1230 local time.

Yes, the PAC12 doesn’t kickoff before noon Central because that early for them (which is a big reason they wanted us and Oklahoma).   But as far as the Big 12 and other power conferences...

I see 2 B12 games, 2 B1G games, 2 SEC games and 3 ACC games tomorrow at 11am.

In 2 weeks there is 1 B12, 1 SEC, 1 ACC, and 4 B1G games at 11am.

What was your point again?

So, why is aggy spending two nights in Oxford, Miss this weekend?  
It looks like the team flew to Memphis last night.

2 night stays are rare among weekend travel in College Football (accommodation costs, so forth.)
I hear tell from the ag school types around here (gaytors) that the sheep are FINE around Oxford. WHOOP uh CHOMP!