Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

16 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

So they are right. They are doing better in the SEC than the BIG XII.

yep the johnny football outlier and the 3 absolute gimmies(instead of 2) is getting them to 65% winning percentage.  the extra guaranteed win will get them to 60%  7-6 in bad years and 9-4 in good years.

It will be funny if someone takes them down in their bowl this year

• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Just now, Jkwellborn said:

Aggy can’t wait to kill them like the national guard.

Oh, come on. The National Guard is a legitimate military organization. Never degrade a legitimate military organization with aggys. 

Your comment should read “aggy can’t wait to surrender to them like aggys are wont to do.”

13 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Oh, come on. The National Guard is a legitimate military organization. Never degrade a legitimate military organization with aggys. 

Your comment should read “aggy can’t wait to surrender to them like aggys are wont to do.”

Has the National Guard ever killed anyone by stacking logs? Advantage aggy.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

If aggys had the balls to teach the actual history of their school, aggys would know that at half time during A&M's first ever football game in 1894, the aggys were losing so badly at half time, they quit and decided not to come out and play the second half. They have been cursed since their very first game.

large.2088271916_amfirstfootballgame.jpeg.3a25f16f20270ac88491ae78a07ad882.jpeg

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

If aggys had the balls to teach the actual history of their school, aggys would know that at half time during A&M's first ever football game in 1894, the aggys were losing so badly at half time, they quit and decided not to come out and play the second half. They have been cursed since their very first game.

This seems to contradict the whole all male school for however many years of it's existence..  Because by 1894, they could only field a football team of all pussies.

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Had an aggy once tell me that they died for a cause. Fucking disgusting. 

Those kids died because there is a deep-seated sickness throughout aggy culture that elevates blind obedience to "tradition" above the best interests of those on the aggy campus.

The primary responsibility of those in charge of the aggy students was the safety and welfare of the students, not the ignorant and slavish following of "tradition." The university administrators were negligent in their responsibilities and twelve kids were needlessly squashed like bugs and their skulls were crushed. And not a single aggy administrator was ever held accountable. Not one. A complete and shameful lack of accountability from the drunken idiots who did a shitty job of stacking those logs and who killed their classmates, all the way up to the highest level of idiots redneck administrator who rightfully should never be able to sleep at night again.

Those kids didn't die for any cause. If they died for a cause, aggy culture would have been reformed to value human life and to respect the contributions of individuals in society. Those kids were turned into complete wastes of human life because the aggy cultural sickness that rationalizes reckless behavior and complete irresponsibility. And every aggy is just fine with the fact the lives of twelve students were completely wasted.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dcar00 said:

yep the johnny football outlier and the 3 absolute gimmies(instead of 2) is getting them to 65% winning percentage.  the extra guaranteed win will get them to 60%  7-6 in bad years and 9-4 in good years.

It will be funny if someone takes them down in their bowl this year

They will be just fine with a 7-6 record because a million bucks per victory over crummy football programs is money well spent to somebody who dropped hundreds of millions on their Super Kroger's.

10 minutes ago, horn4life said:

In on 500 - only time I went to Aggieland was after the Bonfire Tragedy. Won't go again.

Daughters friend convinced her to consider going there. We went, took the tour, daughter thought it was ugly. I didn't disagree. 

If she would have loved it, I would have written the check. So glad the place looks Soviet.

• Like 1

only time I went to aggy dead dog field was 1995.  got a ticket outside from what looked like an new army type , took off my sweatshirt to reveal Texas shirt, he was pissed. Ticket was dead middle of aggy red ass old army lower deck 20 yard line.  me and one other guy a row in front of me a few seats over were the only Horns in the section.

Game starts and I start asking about the "cheers" to the aggy around me. of course they corrected me saying "yells" but I keep asking what does this cheer mean or that cheer mean, what are you doing now, where are the girl cheerleaders, doing the swaying with em, etc.

of course I can tell we are going to kick there ass and they are going to be pissed.  me and the other guy keep nodding our heads every time ricky or james would do something. at halftime this old couple turns to me and says "you are the nicest t-sipper we've ever met".

we win. Last SWC championship.  students rush the field, corp turds start "protecting the sacred astroturf".  Old couple turns to me and starts yelling at me about how ugly we are, no one is allowed on the sacred field, etc.  me and the other guy walk out with the horns up with the old couple hollering at us.  It was glorious.  I only regret I wasn't there in 2011.  Would have been an unbelievable 2 game mic drop.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Aggie is weird (secrant) by Cardboard Boxer:

"Not really, its just putting yourself in another person's shoes is beyond the capacity of many of yall.

Imagine if your team wasn't so great, and hadn't won a national title in your lifetime. Imagine your team was stuck in a conference so obscure that national football fans regularly confuse you with smaller programs in your state, and if you are lucky you get one ESPN article about your season every three years or so. Imagine no one even hates you because that would mean caring about you at all.

Then all of a sudden your team changes conferences, and for about the exact same level of success you always have had suddenly everyone nationally knows who your team is, and fans of programs with actual major success that would have confused your team with Texas Tech ten years ago now can't wait to come to a web forum after a big game to talk down to you.

You know how many OU fans were excited to talk down to us after 0-77? None.

You know how many fans even in the Big 12 wanted to talk about how we sucked on the field rather than get all into how army or not army our corps is? None.

Every day yall hate on us yall validate every decision we have made since conference realignment. That whole move was about becoming relevant and we are now."

"Look, man.... We were a bad to mediocre team that got zero national exposure. But now? Now we get to be bad to mediocre on the big stage. Game, set, checkmate."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Scholz said:

"...and fans of programs with actual major success that would have confused your team with Texas Tech ten years ago now can't wait to come to a web forum after a big game to talk down to you..."

Dude's confusing relevance with utter disdain and disgust.  They don't like you, aggy.

giphy.gif

Edited by Spawn of Cthulhu
  • Haha 1

only time I went to aggy dead dog field was 1995.  got a ticket outside from what looked like an new army type , took off my sweatshirt to reveal Texas shirt, he was pissed. Ticket was dead middle of aggy red ass old army lower deck 20 yard line.  me and one other guy a row in front of me a few seats over were the only Horns in the section.
Game starts and I start asking about the "cheers" to the aggy around me. of course they corrected me saying "yells" but I keep asking what does this cheer mean or that cheer mean, what are you doing now, where are the girl cheerleaders, doing the swaying with em, etc.
of course I can tell we are going to kick there ass and they are going to be pissed.  me and the other guy keep nodding our heads every time ricky or james would do something. at halftime this old couple turns to me and says "you are the nicest t-sipper we've ever met".
we win. Last SWC championship.  students rush the field, corp turds start "protecting the sacred astroturf".  Old couple turns to me and starts yelling at me about how ugly we are, no one is allowed on the sacred field, etc.  me and the other guy walk out with the horns up with the old couple hollering at us.  It was glorious.  I only regret I wasn't there in 2011.  Would have been an unbelievable 2 game mic drop.
worst aggy is great i am soo happy my kids are going there letter to texags evah!

well done

7 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

“aggys never quit....until halftime “

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, CycleTex87 said:

Really, as a fan of a program, do folks really want to pay current ticket prices to see these crap teams at the Tackle Box?  It's a big outlay of cash for a family of four for tix, $12 beers, $10 hotdogs, etc.  As a consumer, seems like at some point you vote with your pocket book and quit going.

Except that aggy don't buy tickets to watch football, they buy tickets to saw varsity's horns off. Once they've "humped it" in the 3rd quarter, they go home.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

They have to believe they died for a cause....it allows them to sleep at night.  What a waste.

wow...500 pages and going strong. 

They did die for a cause... They beat us.  But aggy never realized they were given the answer on how to vanquish the sips every.  Or they did put two and twelve together but there hasn't been 12 aggy with virgin assholes on campus the same year since. I'll

In November 2015, Texas A&M announced a capital campaign drive with the goal of raising $4B. Money credited to this campaign would include all monies raised by The Association of Former Students, the Texas A&M Foundation (the entity that holds the aggy system's privately funded endowments), the 12th Man Foundation (the aggy athletics fund raising arm) and the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library Foundation.

How the aggys could, in good faith, consider monies raised by the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library as being donated to Texas A&M University escapes me, but we all know much of what aggys do has nothing to do with honesty or integrity.

As of September 30, 2019 (the target date for the capital campaign), the aggys were roughly $350 million short of their goal, having raised $3.67B. From the time the capital campaign started in 2015 until it ended in 2019, the net financial position of the Texas A&M System increased from $5.68B to $6.59B, a difference of $0.91B. That a group of individuals could raise $3.67B and only increase the wealth of the institution by less than $1B is something only an aggy could accomplish.

Meanwhile, the UT alumni were quiet and not conducting any capital campaign.

While the aggys were acting like the rednecks they are, flexing their branch college "financial muscles," donations to the UT Long Term Fund, the system's privately funded endowments completely unrelated to the $31B University of Texas state funded endowment, increased from $7.161 in 2015 to $11.4B today, a difference of more than $4.2B.

So, while the aggys were trying their best to raise $4B and falling short, UT was just doing what UT does and received over $4.2B in privately funded endowments. The added $4.2B is over four times the entire privately funded endowments of the Texas A&M System and eight times the privately funded endowment of Texas A&M College Station campus.

If The University of Texas were to lose the PUF and the university lands, UT would still rank 8th in the nation in endowments, just ahead of The University of Michigan (still ahead of the Univ of Cal System, Notre Dame, Rice, Duke, etc). Texas A&M would fall to 101st, just below the University of Tulsa (and 16 spots below Texas Tech).

Sometimes the aggy jokes just write themselves.

Sources:

https://thebestschools.org/features/richest-universities-endowments-generosity-research/

https://emma.msrb.org/ER1276232-ER996088-ER1399208.pdf

https://emma.msrb.org/ER1271984-ER992928-ER1395716.pdf

https://leadbyexample.tamu.edu/

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 6

Poor aggy...totally despised in the secsec Sec:

“A&M seriously doesn’t belong in the conference. I’m sorry but East Texas isn’t the South. Missouri you too. Both of y’all need to be ran out of town. Go back to playing Kansas schools, and Iowa’s and every other team in Texas. You’re just not welcome in the real south and quite frankly your school has some embarrassing traditions. Even yalls bragging points are lame. 12th man? Sorry but it’s not that significant. The boy soldier club and all the weird gay stuff just really alienates y’all from the rest of the conference. No one likes you.”

• Haha 2