• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Poor aggy...totally despised in the secsec Sec:

“A&M seriously doesn’t belong in the conference. I’m sorry but East Texas isn’t the South. Missouri you too. Both of y’all need to be ran out of town. Go back to playing Kansas schools, and Iowa’s and every other team in Texas. You’re just not welcome in the real south and quite frankly your school has some embarrassing traditions. Even yalls bragging points are lame. 12th man? Sorry but it’s not that significant. The boy soldier club and all the weird gay stuff just really alienates y’all from the rest of the conference. No one likes you.”

But, but they're super racist?  

• Like 1

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3080250

Balanced football and solid defense are not bad football to watch. Football was never designed to be flag football like the big 12. 

Lsu and alabama have adapted B12 offenses. But that's not important.

giphy.gif

to be fair, we run a hybrid WCO/RPO offense. nothing “spread” about us per se.

5db61995d3364.image.gif
  • Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 2:12 PM, Aqua Buddha said:

Future non con opponents.  Fucking awful.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, C-Man said:

Kent State is going to a bowl this season (fourth in school history, second in the last 46 years). I'm sure aggy is already working on getting the Flashes off the schedule and replacing them with Collin County Community College's intramural champions "honorable mention" team.

Fixed it.  Can't be too careful.

3 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

even if you are a devout atheist you should pray this is true

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3080455

Not much downside considering what he may do with recruiting alone. Aggie. Heisman winner. NFL first round draft pic. He could get in any living room.

Let's be real. What parent would allow Johnny in their living room to recruit their kid? I loved watching the guy play and would like to better in him, but he is the poster child for wild party animal and what not to do as a college player.

Aggy fights are better than aggy tears.

5 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Not much downside considering what he may do with recruiting alone. Aggie. Heisman winner. NFL first round draft pic. He could get in any living room.

Let's be real. What parent would allow Johnny in their living room to recruit their kid? I loved watching the guy play and would like to better in him, but he is the poster child for wild party animal and what not to do as a college player.

Aggy fights are better than aggy tears.

yea not much downside except when john excuses himself to go to the bathroom and pisses in some recruit's mom's laundry hamper because he is so fucked up

or when john just passes out on some recruit's living room couch in the middle of jumbo trying to sell the recruit on aggy because john got so wasted the night before

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

yea not much downside except when john excuses himself to go to the bathroom and pisses in some recruit's mom's laundry hamper because he is so fucked up

or when john just passes out on some recruit's living room couch in the middle of jumbo trying to sell the recruit on aggy because john got so wasted the night before

You forgot about scrounging through the medicine cabinet while he's in the bathroom and stealing the pain meds.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

They will be pretty unbearable next year.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa-2020/team/texas-am

At worst going 9-1 in to november before the alabama game and a top 10 team. SEC gauntlet and all. They may aggy up one game and be 8-2, but no way in hell worse than that with that unbelievable schedule.

I would sleep on neither Fresno nor CU...

It's Texas A&M...  but oh what a season it will have been if they go  9-3, still finishing 4th in the SEC West.

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

At worst going 9-1 in to november before the alabama game and a top 10 team. SEC gauntlet and all. They may aggy up one game and be 8-2, but no way in hell worse than that with that unbelievable schedule.

Well, we’ll be 10-0, sooo ...

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

Well, we’ll be 10-0, sooo ...

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 2:12 PM, Aqua Buddha said:

Future non con opponents.  Fucking awful.

jesus thats weak... they may only lose 3 games next year

15 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Must be nice to have SEVEN freaking home games.

A stadium “full” of 50k rabid aggy fans cheering on the ags vs Tarleton State, Incarnate Word and Our Lady of the Lake U is definitely a recruiting advantage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

A stadium “full” of 50k rabid aggy fans cheering on the ags vs Tarleton State, Incarnate Word and Our Lady of the Lake U is definitely a recruiting advantage. 

They sold another 50,000 tickets, but those people keep getting lost between the parking lot and the stadium and never make it in to actually see the game. 

Offensive lineman Kellen Diesch and running back Jacob Kibodi have joined tight end Glenn Beal, who decided to leave the Aggie football program Monday, in the transfer portal. The Aggies will still need to drop nine more players from the 85-man scholarship roster, whether by transfers, retirements or early entries for the NFL Draft, in order to sign a full 25-man class for 2020.

Edited by Cairn Horn88

I mean, really, those billboards that say "HOMES FROM THE $200s" might as well say "SI, SE HABLA AGGIE"
I can just imagine what the initial conversation between an Aggie couple and a realtor is like. 
Realtor: "So tell me what you're looking for."
Aggie: "Welp it's got to be big, it oughta be the biggest house on the street."
Aggie wife: "It should definitely be enormous, like 4000 square feet, with at least ten bedrooms."
Realtor: "Uh.... OK, and bathrooms?"
Aggie wife: "I mean, I guess one?"
Aggie: "THE HOUSE HAS GOTTA BE BRICK!"
Aggie wife: "Oh yeah it's gotta be brick."
Realtor: "What about a pool?"
Aggie: "Pools are for faggots."
Realtor: "Well, OK, cross that off, it's just that I sold a few houses to Longhorn graduates recently and those homes have pools so I thought--"
Aggie (interrupting): "IT'S GOTTA HAVE A HUGE FUCKIN' POOL! THE BIGGEST POOL ON THE BLOCK."
Aggie wife: "Can we make sure it's in one of those neighborhoods that only has Aggies in it? I mean good folks like me and Taylor. You know. You know what I'm getting at, folks just like us. EXACTLY like us, down to the smallest detail, like the kind of flowers they plant and the kind of car they drive and their skin color."
Realtor (shrugging): "Yeah, sure, OK, whatever you say. I see you have three kids, are schools important?"
Aggie: "What does school have to do with anything?
Aggie wife: "Well as long as the school has got a lot of students in it, that proves how good it is. Just make sure we zone to a really packed school."
Realtor: "That makes as much sense as anything else you've told me. What's your budget?"
Aggie: "TEN BILLION DOLLARS, IF WE WANT IT WE'LL BUY IT, IF WE BUY IT WE'LL PAY DOUBLE FOR IT JUST TO PROVE WE CAN! I GOT A MASTERCARD AND A VISA!"
Aggie wife: "Yes, that, exactly."
Realtor: "Terrific. Welcome to Manor! I hope you'll be really happy here."
wow dude a whole lot of shit made up and you got no fucking clue. we all found out about aggy realty from yer dad d.figs. the shit you make up is lame as shit and stupid but doesnt even come close to the reality of herr doktor d.figs and his realty shit. or was it that aggy moron hamm? i get those two mixed up. maybe you is der butt child of those ywo.. yer dumb enough to be. lay off the brown acid aggy boy.

Poor aggy...totally despised in the secsec Sec:

“A&M seriously doesn’t belong in the conference. I’m sorry but East Texas isn’t the South. Missouri you too. Both of y’all need to be ran out of town. Go back to playing Kansas schools, and Iowa’s and every other team in Texas. You’re just not welcome in the real south and quite frankly your school has some embarrassing traditions. Even yalls bragging points are lame. 12th man? Sorry but it’s not that significant. The boy soldier club and all the weird gay stuff just really alienates y’all from the rest of the conference. No one likes you.”
6ac12c169f7edd958d84a3e8d87f506f.gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

ah you have little faith in jimbo and his burning desire to escape the shithole. 5-7 next year jimbo will be.

reading between the lines, that slogan sounds a little defeatist-- it implies that at the end of Year 2, Jimbo doesn't think his culture has taken hold. He's telling them the right shit and they're just not doing it. If he were just mouthing platitudes like this to the media, I might think he was making excuses, but when he points the finger directly at the players in quasi-private, it means he really thinks it's their fault.

He sounds like fucking Charlie Strong, in other words.

There are a number of schools that have more NCAA national championships in just one sport than Texas A&M has in the history of their school. One of those schools is West Virginia University. The sport of NCAA rifle competition. (TCU and WVU dominate the sport)

aggy (sanctimoniously) claims to be the great military institution that is individually responsible for protecting our freedoms. Yet they are scared to compete in the NCAA rifle competition where, if they had anything close to the caliber (pun intended) of individuals on their campus and weren't completely full of both shit are garbage human beings denigrating the profession of military service by only having low self-esteem idiots running around in cringeworthy military-style costumes playing army, they would be willing to compete in the NCAA rifle competition. And (if we accept the theory of "aggy greatness") every now and then actually give schools like TCU and West Virginia a challenge for a legitimate (and not fabricated) NCAA national championship.

The reality is that A&M senior administrators, from John Sharp on down, know the pieces of costume wearing shit they call the "aggy nut squeezing corps of turds" are too inept and worthless to compete in any NCAA competition that is even remotely associated with the profession of military service.

That Texas A&M is too terrified of having their idiotic students exposed for what they are and having it exposed they don't have any individuals capable of competing against students at TCU or West Virginia in NCAA rifle competition is all anyone needs to know about the worthlessness of the cretins participating in the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

reading between the lines, that slogan sounds a little defeatist-- it implies that at the end of Year 2, Jimbo doesn't think his culture has taken hold. He's telling them the right shit and they're just not doing it. If he were just mouthing platitudes like this to the media, I might think he was making excuses, but when he points the finger directly at the players in quasi-private, it means he really thinks it's their fault.
He sounds like fucking Charlie Strong, in other words.

Yeah but Charlie Strong was fucking someone else’s wife and Jimbo just lets guys fuck his.

RD, it's interesting that you point out TCU.  aggy has also stolen valor from TCU, claiming Horace Carswell as one of their MoH winners.  Carswell attended aggy for one semester, then transferred to TCU, played football for TCU, and graduated from TCU.  Carswell was awarded the MoH for staying with his wounded bombardier on a bombing mission in the South China Sea, and was killed along with the bombardier when the plane crashed.  RD, I know you know all of this.  

Neither he nor his family have ever identified him with aggy.  But aggy claims him.

Stolen valor.

• Like 1