Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

Can the aggys get any more “white trailer trash” than they are over their non-existent 2023 television contract? 

There is no deal, the amount to be paid is purely speculative, and in any case there will be no additional money paid for five years, yet our white trash branch agricultural college idiots are already puffing out their collective chests and have already spent the money (but not on re-paying the loan their athletics department has owed the academic side since 2006 because, as we all know, academics aren’t a priority at Texas A&M). 

Those idiots don’t waste an opportunity to show the white trash nature of their culture. 

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

• Replies 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 12/24/2019 at 2:19 PM, AUinHsv said:

or give them an old HP calculator with Reverse Polish Notation and watch them fumble away with no "=" key.  And before someone yells - RPN is actually what it is called

Reverse Polar Notation actually, not Polish, but a lot of folks made that same mistake back in the day.

No lie.  So is aggy getting their shit pushed in today, or what?  
I looked around texags for a few minutes yesterday and they're preparing for the worst.

Lots of posts about how the team clearly isn't interested after bama and lsu, and how they'll likely come out uninspired while osu will be fired up to play a former conference mate.

They are bracing for a loss, and ready to pull out the old Georgia playbook if it happens.

7 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I looked around texags for a few minutes yesterday and they're preparing for the worst.

Lots of posts about how the team clearly isn't interested after bama and lsu, and how they'll likely come out uninspired while osu will be fired up to play a former conference mate.

They are bracing for a loss, and ready to pull out the old Georgia playbook if it happens.

I'm sure they said osu will be fired up because they're playing sec sec sec. 

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Oklahoma St clearly doesn't want to be there after losing to Texas and Oklahoma,  and will come out uninspired while aggy will be motivated to beat a former B12 foe and battle for SEC SEC!  pride

Is that how that works?

Yup, that's exactly how it works.

Sounds stupid either way, but the ags and other secsecsec folk will never understand what complete dumbasses they are.

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

They are all pretty proud of Miles Garrett assaulting Mason Rudolph with his helmet. Bunch of classless pieces of shit. I thought they were just a bunch of good 'old boys with class so renowned that other fans leave collie station is complete awe of how perfect they are as human beings? Jesus, I hope we crush the shit out of them and get to see them abandon NRG mid 4th quarter.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

They are all pretty proud of Miles Garrett assaulting Mason Rudolph with his helmet. Bunch of classless pieces of shit. I thought they were just a bunch of good 'old boys with class so renowned that other fans leave collie station is complete awe of how perfect they are as human beings?

Guess you missed all the "Cart McCry" posts for years after Michael Bennett and some other aggy piece of shit cheap shotted Colt and injured him.

Sure they have...we just won't know it until we see the result.  Obviously a win was predictable, as they're playing a crappy BDF school.

A Loss would be obviously because how could we expect the mighty texas'um fighting aggy's from the super duper SEC SEC SEC conference to get up for this lowly BDF team...

• Haha 1

So, have the aggys yet graced us with the knowledge regarding whether they wanted to be at their bowl game or not last night? I’m curious to learn whether last night’s pillow fight was a display of “big boy football” or a group of individuals who collectively wanted to send a message to all NFL scouts that they already, at 20 years old, pick and choose which days they can’t be depended on to show up for work. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

The stupid aggy cultural sickness where they see a "hero" around every corner is in full force after last night's game.

Kellen Mond was a mediocre college QB in a mediocre college bowl game. He wasn't a fucking hero. Yet, aggys will consecrate yet another meaningless, barren piece of dirt on their campus next spring and demand no one walk on "the sacred ground of our hero."

He passed for 95 yards and had a QBR rating of 65.8. THAT is what qualifies as a "hero" in Jimbo Fisher's system.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Texas Bowl MVP Kellen Mond plays the hero in leading Aggies past Cowboys

Anyone spent any time over at Texags gathering info?  As Eastwood says above, the roller coaster got an early start this year with the bowl win. I’m sure that by now they’ve talked themselves into “2020 is THE year,” what with their ridiculous schedule, etc., etc. I just don’t want to infect myself by going over to Texags myself.