• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 1/11/2020 at 7:51 AM, Longboard Horn said:

Got kicked out of a bar last night for pissing off all the aggys. In fact, the bar was full of aggys. I told them that the corps of cadets is a national joke and are fake military while analyzing why and giving real facts. The uproar was hilarious! The owner told me it was in my best interest (and for my safety) to leave because half a dozen aggys were about to jump me. Such children. They can't accept the truth about their inferiority.  

A rational human being enters a bar...

There's an aggypedia for this. I trust you referenced it often. 

On 1/10/2020 at 10:25 AM, DFW Horn said:

According to this guy, aggy baseball is "elite", but we're delusional for not recognizing their greatness.

This must be found in short-story fiction.

Elite?

Nah mate, that ain't elite.

Image%201-13-20%20at%2010.32%20AM_zpss9x

giphy.gif

Hey Clay, don't be afraid to stare real hard at that Wiki snapshot, ok sport?

Edited by Cajun
  • Like 4

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3088843

A&M getting TV time today

2,383 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by AgDotCom

AgsMnn

AG

will be shown on both teams highlights this evening.

I guess that's what you get when you lose to both teams in the title game.

Edited by Beau Vine

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

They amaze me.  Must create a thread about every thought they have.  "Hey wait a minute, we played both of these teams.  I bet they will show our DBs getting cooked on national television.  I need to start a thread and see what everybody thinks"

25 minutes ago, skeeter said:

spacer.png

Whenever I think of the S!E!C! I think back to the redneck idiot from Auburn who parked next to the A&M football stadium on game day and couldn't figure out which building was the one where the game was being played. When he asked for directions, seven times he "just happened" to ask aggys who themselves couldn't point out the stadium was the really big building with the bright lights that literally everyone of the other 100,000 people was walking toward.

But they have an elite college baseball program that is recognized nationally as a program all others aspire to emulate. That counts for a lot.

It's perpetual. I literally have parents comment to me at Daycare when I drop off and pick up my son "Man, that's an ugly shirt your kid has on." Or when they think it's funny to try and teach him Gig 'Em. 

Fortunately, it doesn't happen anymore, although I'm sure some new dipshit will show up eventually and be forced to re-evaluate their personal creed when it comes to public confrontations. The good news, it only has happened once when my wife has been with me, although she was mortified when I told the fuckhead "I hope he learns it enjoy it, it's the color of the sunset and probably the shirts that will be worn by every boss he ever has the rest of his middle-managing life." It's frustrating that my wife doesn't understand the concept of escalation early to prevent long term irritation. But yeah, I'm the one out of line. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

It says something when parents are resigned to the fact their toddler is destined to attend a trade school when he turns 18. They probably already realize they would have been better off never having had children.

Not just that but that the kid's grades won't be good enough to get into the trade school without some help from agreeing to join the trade school's SS battalion.

9 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

It says something when parents are resigned to the fact their toddler is destined to attend a trade school when he turns 18. They probably already realize they would have been better off never having had children.

They don't realize it is a trade school because the only thing they've ever been taught is that it's "better'n the sips!" and they have no reason to doubt or research anything they were taught.

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

I absolutely agree with you. Although that’s his nephew, not son.

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I literally have parents comment to me at Daycare when I drop off and pick up my son

I have never seen a UT fan/alumnus seek out an Aggie to say "HEY MAN I'M UT HEY MAN HOW BOUT THEM LONGHORNS". It's always the fucking Aggies that have to bring that shit up.

A&M fans are the I'M VEGAN AND I VOTE bumper stickers of the college football world. 

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

It's perpetual. I literally have parents comment to me at Daycare when I drop off and pick up my son "Man, that's an ugly shirt your kid has on." Or when they think it's funny to try and teach him Gig 'Em. 

Fortunately, it doesn't happen anymore, although I'm sure some new dipshit will show up eventually and be forced to re-evaluate their personal creed when it comes to public confrontations. The good news, it only has happened once when my wife has been with me, although she was mortified when I told the fuckhead "I hope he learns it enjoy it, it's the color of the sunset and probably the shirts that will be worn by every boss he ever has the rest of his middle-managing life." It's frustrating that my wife doesn't understand the concept of escalation early to prevent long term irritation. But yeah, I'm the one out of line. 

This is spot on.  Have multiple parents I run into with OU, Tech and LSU shirts/hats that have seen  me or my kid in burnt orange and have said “y’all had a good game this weekend” or some other benign comment in passing, but the fucking aggys have just been annoying and doing stupid shit.  A few weeks ago an aggy mom was teaching her kid to hiss at my 3 year old at the check in desk for wearing his UT jersey.  Next time I’m going to take a page out of your book.

• Like 1