• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

10 minutes ago, BigSwingingD said:

I said this on the LSU game thread, but I just want to give credit where credit is due.  Congratulations aggy! Another great championship...put it on the wall. SEC SEC SEC.

How many national titles is this since they moved to the SEC? It's unreal how successful they have become since they moved!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

This is spot on.  Have multiple parents I run into with OU, Tech and LSU shirts/hats that have seen  me or my kid in burnt orange and have said “y’all had a good game this weekend” or some other benign comment in passing, but the fucking aggys have just been annoying and doing stupid shit.  A few weeks ago an aggy mom was teaching her kid to hiss at my 3 year old at the check in desk for wearing his UT jersey.  Next time I’m going to take a page out of your book.

I hope you do. I’d love to share some notion that way behave that way because UT Alums think it’s not worth it to let them know that behavior is unacceptable, and that if corrected they will realize the error in their ways, but that’s bullshit. These people don’t learn shit, ever, and when you cut them off at the pass they just get super butthurt and defensive, and cry about your behavior. 

But they DO stop fucking with you and your kid. If I caught someone hissing at my kid, I’d pointedly explain to my son, even though he’s two and can’t understand it, that they hiss because they’re animals and basically live in a barn. Fuck that shit, that fucking parent is literally teaching a 3 year old to act like an asshole. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

Aggy proud to be highlighted as the team that lost to both NC game participants.

That's the part of "we's the onliest ones who played both LSU and Clempson!!!!" thing

like, OK, great, you lost both games. am I as a Texas fan supposed to say "man I wish WE'D lost to Clemson, too"....? Giving the game away to LSU fucking sucked, not sure I really want two losses like that in the same year. 

6 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

I run into with OU, Tech and LSU shirts/hats that have seen  me or my kid in burnt orange and have said “y’all had a good game this weekend”

I've never had a bad interaction with a Oklahoma fan other than in Dallas for TX-OU weekend (and those were 50/50 situations at worst). LSU fans, just the jerkoffs on this board. Now think about that. Texas-Oklahoma is a huge, vicious, out-for-blood rivalry. And their fans act like civilized human beings, outside the context where being a jerkass is kind of expected.

Aggies? 

I have routinely had unpleasant, Aggie-initiated interactions with A&M fans since before I was a Texas fan, meaning even in high school when I was trying to decide on a college. A&M beat Texas 31-14 the fall of my senior year of HS and that was the second thing every Aggie told me when the subject of "which college are you going to?" came up, after "WHOOP I'M GOIN TO TEXAS A&M". 

It was then that I began to realize that severance was the best course of action with these retards. 

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I took my four little kids to see Santa after Thanksgiving a few years back, as parents do. I see Santa spending an inordinate amount of time in a conversation with my daughter and middle son, ages 6 and 4 at the time. They look concerned and they’re looking at me. My wife and I are a little like “wtf?”. Anyway, they eventually come over and we wait for the picture and check out.

My wife asks my daughter what they talked to Santa for so long about and she proceeds to explain that Santa was telling them that I won’t be getting any gifts for Christmas because I am a sip, and if they grow up to be “sips” that attend UT, they won’t get any gifts either. I realized I had a UT shirt on. 

Now, that is fucking unbelievable. But it’s also a dilemma. Do you confront the fucking idiot dressed up as someone they think has some level of authority over their holiday outcomes, and become the guy that attacked Santa in public? Or just explain it away to your kids? Only an aggie is that shitty of a human being and that stupid of an individual. Which is what I explained to my children without impugning the concept of Santa as best as I could. 

Yeah, that’s a problem. I think I’d have asked the wife to take the kids to the car, and then Santa would have been humiliated in public in several manners. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I've never had a bad interaction with a Oklahoma fan other than in Dallas for TX-OU weekend (and those were 50/50 situations at worst). LSU fans, just the jerkoffs on this board. Now think about that. Texas-Oklahoma is a huge, vicious, out-for-blood rivalry. And their fans act like civilized human beings, outside the context where being a jerkass is kind of expected.

Aggies? 

I have routinely had unpleasant, Aggie-initiated interactions with A&M fans since before I was a Texas fan, meaning even in high school when I was trying to decide on a college. A&M beat Texas 31-14 the fall of my senior year of HS and that was the second thing every Aggie told me when the subject of "which college are you going to?" came up, after "WHOOP I'M GOIN TO TEXAS A&M". 

It was then that I began to realize that severance was the best course of action with these retards. 

So you're not the guy that got his ballsack ripped off by a BlowU fan I guess...

• Like 2

If that had been me with the bad Santa, I would have had the wife take the kids to the car. Then thrown a shit fit so bad, the manager of the place would have been called. After my threats of contacting the media about the gomers actions, we might have seen how long he would have stayed employed? You their claim of being the "Flagship University" can only get you a part time gig as Santa?

I remember fondly some lunch table conversations at a previous gig in College Station, where aggy were congratulating themselves for being "the best college baseball fans in the country," and my boss at the time, who went to Abilene Christian, piped up and said "If my kids ever acted as immature, rude, obnoxious, and stupid as your baseball fans, I would whup them so hard they'd never be able to sit down again."

I took my four little kids to see Santa after Thanksgiving a few years back, as parents do. I see Santa spending an inordinate amount of time in a conversation with my daughter and middle son, ages 6 and 4 at the time. They look concerned and they’re looking at me. My wife and I are a little like “wtf?”. Anyway, they eventually come over and we wait for the picture and check out.
My wife asks my daughter what they talked to Santa for so long about and she proceeds to explain that Santa was telling them that I won’t be getting any gifts for Christmas because I am a sip, and if they grow up to be “sips” that attend UT, they won’t get any gifts either. I realized I had a UT shirt on. 
Now, that is fucking unbelievable. But it’s also a dilemma. Do you confront the fucking idiot dressed up as someone they think has some level of authority over their holiday outcomes, and become the guy that attacked Santa in public? Or just explain it away to your kids? Only an aggie is that shitty of a human being and that stupid of an individual. Which is what I explained to my children without impugning the concept of Santa as best as I could. 

You can bet that guy has told that story to his fellow aggys many times over the years, high-fiving the whole time. He showed them durn-old sips who runs this state.

I'd like to think most posters here would avoid creating the traumatizing holiday memory for a group of children of an enraged lunatic beating the shit out of Santa and being handcuffed and carted off to jail while medics tended to the moaning, badly beaten, fake Santa. I'd like to think most would prefer that not happen, but I'm probably wrong.

What I am certain of is that pretty much none of you would have actually done such a thing. It was infuriating, but I'm not asking to talk to a manager, or beating up dumb aggie Santa, or attempting to loudly address the transgression with an imbecile who is already reduced to the low point in life of wearing a costume and lying to asshole kids for $15/hour all weekend.

I lost it on an aggie that attempted to shame me for saying "Howdy" to him as I walked by in a building in downtown Houston a few years. He was so moronic and ignorant that he couldn't even fathom the concept that he was wrong, that they don't own that fucking word and that they just make everything worse by association. It was like arguing with one of those punching bags that you hit and falls backwards and then keeps springing forward again. Totally pointless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I'd like to think most posters here would avoid creating the traumatizing holiday memory for a group of children of an enraged lunatic beating the shit out of Santa and being handcuffed and carted off to jail while medics tended to the moaning, badly beaten, fake Santa. I'd like to think most would prefer that not happen, but I'm probably wrong.

Which is why you have your 10 year old shit on his lap. A 10 year old is old enough to know better, so Santa will understand that it's because he's an asshole, not because the kid had an "oopsie." Kind of like a horsehead in his bed. 10 is also young enough to not get arrested for taking a shit on someone.

I know, I know- civilized society has rules. But rules go out the window when dealing with people who squeeze their balls and jizz in jars over football games.

7 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Texas finishes ranked #25 and aggy first in Others Receiving votes.

Cue the aggy bleating...

This has been an aggy thing all day today.  I pointed out that Texas made the list, aggy didn't.

Around the office, aggy proceeds to send me lists of teams that beat them, and their ranks, relative to teams that beat Texas, and their ranks.  My response, "Texas is not worse than A&M because A&M got trounced by a higher quality of winner." They then say, "Texas obsession noted." 

We've reached peak aggy in my office.  

10 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

When it comes to "peak aggy," the one truth is that it will always get worse before it gets worse.

My favorite aggy insight from last night's game: "we also get to tell recruits that the CFP NC comes from the SEC west 50% of the time."

Those people are some of the dumbest white trash to ever walk the planet.

28 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

This has been an aggy thing all day today.  I pointed out that Texas made the list, aggy didn't.

Around the office, aggy proceeds to send me lists of teams that beat them, and their ranks, relative to teams that beat Texas, and their ranks.  My response, "Texas is not worse than A&M because A&M got trounced by a higher quality of winner." They then say, "Texas obsession noted." 

Tell the dullard, you're so bad you have to resort to celebrating losses.  Also tell him that they're a bunch of complete pussies for their FCS level schedule next year.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

When it comes to "peak aggy," the one truth is that it will always get worse before it gets worse.

My favorite aggy insight from last night's game: "we also get to tell recruits that the CFP NC comes from the SEC west 50% of the time."

Those people are some of the dumbest white trash to ever walk the planet.

Lmao! Please don't tell me someone actually said that, did they? But its aggy so of course they did.

Quick question, how much contribution does aggy have in national championship games? in that 50%. They contribute to the SEC as much as Ole Miss, Miss St and Vanderbilt.

41 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Tell the dullard, you're so bad you have to resort to celebrating losses.  Also tell him that they're a bunch of complete pussies for their FCS level schedule next year.

These both occurred shortly after my last post.  It has been met with resounding silence.

25 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lmao! Please don't tell me someone actually said that, did they? But its aggy so of course they did.

Quick question, how much contribution does aggy have in national championship games? in that 50%. They contribute to the SEC as much as Ole Miss, Miss St and Vanderbilt.

A&M had losses to the teams who finished as follows.

And #14

But you know .... y’all had TCU and all. But totally the same. :joy::joy::joy:

57 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Psychologists should study the aggy mind to learn more about how aggys are able to completely forget events that are meaningful, if unpleasant. If we could harness the aggy ability to wipe their memories clean and replace those memories with “alternative realities,” trauma victims would benefit greatly.

For example, the aggys have already completely forgotten they only managed one win over a team with a winning record, and in that game they struggled mightily and barely pulled out the victory.

And aggys think one close win all season against a team with a winning record is all any team needs to end the season as a ranked team. 

I guess that level of accomplishment is what aggys consider “elite.”

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Psychologists should study the aggy mind to learn more about how aggys are able to completely forget events that are meaningful, if unpleasant. If we could harness the aggy ability to wipe their memories clean and replace those memories with “alternative realities,” trauma victims would benefit greatly.

For example, the aggys have already completely forgotten they only managed one win over a team with a winning record, and in that game they struggled mightily and barely pulled out the victory.

And aggys think one close win all season against a team with a winning record is all any team needs to end the season as a ranked team. 

I guess that level of accomplishment is what aggys consider “elite.”

giphy.gif

• Like 1

We have college day at school every Tuesday.  One teacher I work with always wears aggy shirts, so I finally asked her about it today.  She wears the shirt because she believes her high school-aged child is on track for aggy.  Two funny points per her reply:

1) She doesn't think her kid has the grades to get into TX, hence aggy and,

2) Her kid is into robotics, and she was told aggy has both a better engineering school AND a better robotics program.

Quick search shows TX w/ the 10th best robotics program in the country.  aggy not on the list.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Yeah, there aren't many disciplines where the ag engineering school ranks ahead of Texas.  I think people get this erroneous impression because UT is good at many things, while A&M's only decent programs are engineering and poultry science.

You forgot veterinary medicine and meat-judging. 

39 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

We have college day at school every Tuesday.  One teacher I work with always wears aggy shirts, so I finally asked her about it today.  She wears the shirt because she believes her high school-aged child is on track for aggy.  Two funny points per her reply:

1) She doesn't think her kid has the grades to get into TX, hence aggy and,

2) Her kid is into robotics, and she was told aggy has both a better engineering school AND a better robotics program.

Quick search shows TX w/ the 10th best robotics program in the country.  aggy not on the list.

Would be better if you emailed her the links. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, utee94 said:

I purposefully omitted veterinary medicine since I was focusing more on undergrad.  But, good point on the meat-judging.  Except, isn't even Tech superior to them, at that?

Yeah, and they'll soon be better vets once their large animal program is funded.

https://today.ttu.edu/posts/2019/11/Stories/meat-judging-national-championship

2 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I purposefully omitted veterinary medicine since I was focusing more on undergrad

there's precisely one reason A&M has a superior veterinary medicine program than UT does-- because it's their fucking job. it's basically why they exist. 

unlike some large publics that decide HAY LESS BUY US A LAW SCHOOL, UT actually stays in its lane