• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

John Sharp vs Harvard:

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/01/22/texas-am-chancellor-fires-back-harvard-criticism-beef-study/amp/

John Sharp sent Harvard’s president an open letter calling for an investigation into Harvard scientists whose actions he said “are false and harmful to Texas A&M University and its faculty.”

Edited by Cairn Horn88

and now China cooties is in Collie land. 

Health officials in Brazos County said they are investigating a possible case of coronavirus.

The patient is someone who recently traveled to the Bryan-College Station area from Wuhan, China.

"I told you that damn Mexican beer wasn't good enough!"

- some aggy probably

I would have left that post up. aggys depend on "unapproved speech" being scrubbed from various forums so they can deny any aggy ever made the comment in question.
aggy stupidity has been allowed, tolerated, covered up, sanitized and condoned far too long. That one of those idiot rednecks laughed at mass murder and laughing asserted it was a conscious effort of academic administrators to somehow add to the fortunes of the school's athletics program says a lot about how the aggy mind works.
aggys are seriously fucked up people. There are a number of individuals working behind the scenes to deliver the aggy administrators and alumni a harsh lesson in accountability. Let's hope this comes to fruition. 2020 could be a very bad year for aggy stupidity, dishonesty and dumbfuckery.
Let's hope so, because the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Disclaimer to the 2%-ers. I’ve got a few friends that are realistic aggy.

6 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Jesus. John Sharp is one of the few men alive who could make me consider reducing my red meat consumption. Harvard vs. aggy in anything other than the Milkman Olympics? I'm siding with Harvard.

I certainly have various ethical issues with Harvard totally unrelated to their calling out aTm for aTm scientists taking beef industry money and failing to disclose it when they publish pro-beef industry research, but John Sharp calling Harvard unethical for calling out a relationship that aTm sought to keep hidden is about as filthy, disgusting aggy as I'd expect from Sharp and aTm. The funny thing is he thinks starting a pissing match with Harvard about scientific research is a good idea.  

Edited by Chopper
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Jesus. John Sharp is one of the few men alive who could make me consider reducing my red meat consumption. Harvard vs. aggy in anything other than the Milkman Olympics? I'm siding with Harvard.

I'm sure the letter from John Sharp was probably the first Lawrence Bacow ever received that was written in crayon.

That being said, I sincerely hope Sharp decides to escalate his beef with the president of Harvard. I'm sure it will prove to be pure comedy gold and serve to (yet again) humiliate those aligned with the agricultural branch college of The University of Texas.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I’ll play. 

TCU:

NFL MVP:  LaDanian Tomlinson, 2006

Superbowl MVP: Larry Brown, Super Bowl XXX

Heisman Trophy: Davey O’Brien, 1938

#1 overall pick:  Ki Aldrich, 1939

Oh, and TCU has multiple consecutive conference winning seasons, top 5 finishes in football, and CWS wins, all since WWII. 

How about aggy?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, nnm said:

I’ll play. 

TCU:

NFL MVP:  LaDanian Tomlinson, 2006

Superbowl MVP: Larry Brown, Super Bowl XXX

Heisman Trophy: Davey O’Brien, 1938

#1 overall pick:  Ki Aldrich, 1939

Oh, and TCU has multiple consecutive conference winning seasons, top 5 finishes in football, and CWS wins, all since WWII. 

How about aggy?

How about if you have a conference championship appearance this century and a national championship appearance or win in the last 7 decades, raise your hand...

You know, actual on the field results for the team, not these individual awards or shit that happens in the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

How about if you have a conference championship appearance this century and a national championship appearance or win in the last 7 decades, raise your hand...

You know, actual on the field results for the team, not these individual awards or shit that happens in the NFL. 

• Like 2

On 1/23/2020 at 9:03 AM, SwanderedTalent said:

it's more like, we don't want to let the subject drop until the appropriate object lesson has been learned

So joking about students dying is how you don't let the subject drop.  Got it.  And, yeah, some of you guys are joking about it.  Speaking of jokes, why is it that this thread, about someone you guys say you don't care about, has the most pages of posts by far?  522 pages and counting?  Because you don't care?  Any bets on how long it takes to get to 530?  I'm guessing you don't get the irony.  Would it be appropriate to say what you guys love to say, "living rent free in their head"?  That sure is a lot of time and talk about someone you keep saying  you don't care about.  So why do you do it?  Feeling a little self-conscious?  Or do you always repeatedly post about things you don't care about?  Inquiring minds want to know.  You remind me of a jilted lover - you constantly tell people how you don't care about them all the while they never talk about you because they truly don't care.

• Fuck You 55

So joking about students dying is how you don't let the subject drop.  Got it.  And, yeah, some of you guys are joking about it.  Speaking of jokes, why is it that this thread, about someone you guys say you don't care about, has the most pages of posts by far?  522 pages and counting?  Because you don't care?  Any bets on how long it takes to get to 530?  I'm guessing you don't get the irony.  Would it be appropriate to say what you guys love to say, "living rent free in their head"?  That sure is a lot of time and talk about someone you keep saying  you don't care about.  So why do you do it?  Feeling a little self-conscious?  Or do you always repeatedly post about things you don't care about?  Inquiring minds want to know.  You remind me of a jilted lover - you constantly tell people how you don't care about them all the while they never talk about you because they truly don't care.
Fuck off aggy
  • Like 8

Because you people constantly do hilarious, embarrassing, stupid shit.

Visit http://aggypedia.com/wiki/Main_Page if you've been brainwashed not to know your history.

10 minutes ago, heights guy said:

Too much aggy stupidity to sum up in less than 500 pages

25 minutes ago, heights guy said:

You're almost there to the magic  -100.

Keep going. You're doing great!

1 hour ago, heights guy said:

First of all, I don't understand how anyone refers to the murder of a woman 8 months pregnant and the death of her fetus as an effort by the athletics department to find individuals who can help the track team and the football team. You have a sickness in your mind. I get that you feel you need to defend your fucked up agricultural branch college, but where you went with your comments says something about how you think.

Secondly, you need to learn the difference between joking and mocking. We are mocking you people because you collectively lack the intellectual honesty and integrity to admit your collective stupidity needlessly cost 12 innocent kids their lives. That you people let the senior university administrators directly responsible for the negligent homicide of those 12 kids to walk away scot-free and to laughingly move on with their lives as if nothing happened is unforgivable. aggys deserve to be mocked relentlessly to your graves for how you collectively looked the other way, and instead chose to congratulate yourselves with a self-serving "memorial" and an annual sanctimonious self-congratulation fest of aggy "empathy." Try carving the names of the senior administrators in granite at the “memorial” and calling out their names every November 18 so people are reminded exactly who the human garbage was who should have been tried and convicted of negligence homicide. Quit protecting the elements of aggy culture who are human garbage. Grow the fuck up. 

The years of poor decisions and bad behavior surrounding your bonfire project are unforgivable. That you people thought that a major engineering project could be responsibly managed by drunk amateurs, with no oversight, no inspections and no written plans whatsoever is indicative of the level of complete stupidity that defines your culture. And then you sanitize the facts, outright lie about what happened, and use the deaths of those kids as the centerpiece of an utterly cringeworthy marketing campaign.

As for "jilted lovers," (a subject I am sure you know much about), and "living rent free in one's head," explain to me over 570 THOUSAND individual views. The single most viewed thread on that entire site. ABOUT JUST ME.

I'm guessing you are the one who doesn't get the irony.

As I have said before and will say again, the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

large.139333486_randolphduketexagsjan20.jpeg.56820360f15a0f6da002cacdda1417b6.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 4

Of all the hilarity aggy has provided in this thread, this genius has the potential to be top 5. Please don’t crowd source him. Every time he posts, he confirms all the aggy stereotypes.

I doubt your mind is actually inquiring since that’s the opposite of what you were taught to do at fish camp, but as a long time resident of Texas, think I can answer your question. We care deeply about aggy because you’re an embarrassment to the state. You’re like Baylor, but without the athletic success.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, heights guy said:

Fuck aggy! Hateable losers. No one fucking likes you. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, heights guy said:

Your school and students willfully killed their fellow students in November of 1999. But y’all won the game, so it was worth it. Whoop!

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1

Well, it bugs us when people want to cheer a murderer like Whitman because he killed Texas students.

We feel bad that aggy killed other aggy students. We think it’s terrible that it happened and terrible that aggy refused to take responsibility for it. It’s like they knowingly killed those kids twice. The situations are completely opposite, and we are not glad that the aggy kids died. But it was completely avoidable if there had been any adults at aggy. Their culture doesn’t allow it. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, heights guy said:

Looch finally joined! 

b95cb41b070acbb2a99b6c4d5d8558ef.jpg
  • Like 1

I normally want to keep the funding coming to UT rather than A&M. But I have to tip my hat to the Aggies on this one.  I honestly cannot think of any institute of higher learning that has a more unique ability to study the potential transmission of disease between humans and animals.  Advantage Aggie...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’m part of the problem, but I feel like sometimes we crowdsource these buffoons too quickly.  This bozo was highly entertaining.  The lack of self awareness leads to to incredible comedy.  

Yeah, but there’s zero shortage of that self-awareness for us to enjoy. It’s everywhere, all the time. I’d rather laugh as they shit on someone else’s front porch as opposed to dealing with them shitting on mine. 

12 hours ago, heights guy said:

I will field this question 

I absolutely care. I suppose those who say they don’t care lack a sense of humor. In comedy, there is nothing funnier than watching an arrogant character step on a rake after telling others the entire movie that rakes don’t exist. Pure comedy gold. And it happens every.single.year. Repeatedly. I guess what keeps it fresh is we never know how or when the rake will hit you in the face. But to think I don’t care? Please, this is the greatest comedy show on earth. 

• Like 1

I saw an aggy talking about Bjork being a great get because he made a lot of good hires at Ole Miss. I'm trying to find one example of a good hire by Bjork at Ole Miss. 

Women's basketball (McPhee -McCuin): 9-22 and 7-12 in her first two years. 

Women's basketball (Insell): Never made the tournament from 13-18. Fired. 

Volleyball (McRoberts): I don't think he ever made the tournament from 14-19. Resigned. 

Football (Luke): Fired

Softball (Felix): Had to resign because of some type of scandal. 

Basketball (Davis): Had a good year last year but Ole Miss is 9-9 this year. 

Baseball (Bianco). Bjork didn't hire Bianco but kept him after years of postseason failures. 

I get it's Ole Miss and I haven't looked at other sports but Bjork's hiring history was awful at Ole Miss. 

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I will field this question 

I absolutely care. I suppose those who say they don’t care lack a sense of humor. In comedy, there is nothing funnier than watching an arrogant character step on a rake after telling others the entire movie that rakes don’t exist. Pure comedy gold. And it happens every.single.year. Repeatedly. I guess what keeps it fresh is we never know how or when the rake will hit you in the face. But to think I don’t care? Please, this is the greatest comedy show on earth. 

This. These stupid fuckers are an endless source of entertainment.

51 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

This. These stupid fuckers are an endless source of entertainment.

This is especially true for those who have any point had their quality of life impinged by their ridiculously cocky incompetence. Watching those dorks failing at everything they do is only NOT funny when someone dies as a consequence, but even then, there is grim humor in lancing the boil of their hypocritical sanctimony.

24 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

This is especially true for those who have any point had their quality of life impinged by their ridiculously cocky incompetence. Watching those dorks failing at everything they do is only NOT funny when someone dies as a consequence, but even then, there is grim humor in lancing the boil of their hypocritical sanctimony.

Final-Destination-3-1465328421.gif?quali