• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 1/25/2020 at 9:34 PM, Longboard Horn said:

Jesus fucking Christ Billy Liucci how many god damn socks do you have on this site?

somewhat hilariously this is an old account - dude made 2 posts in Dec 2018, then evidently lurked around here only to come back in January 2020 with 2 more posts and get crowdsourced.

really weird move.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Nobody makes light of dead kids. What is being mocked is aggy culture deifying them as though it was some unavoidable tragedy, while ignoring the culpability of aggy "turdition" culture which is what killed those kids. The university sanctions the use of memorials as a way to deflect from its own negligence, and the aggy fans use deification as a way to deflect that their turdition was idiotic, dangerous, and is guilty of 12 murders.

The Oklahoma Aggie gets it.  Jfc, what's so difficult about it?

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Nobody makes light of dead kids. What is being mocked is aggy culture deifying them as though it was some unavoidable tragedy, while ignoring the culpability of aggy "turdition" culture which is what killed those kids. The university sanctions the use of memorials as a way to deflect from its own negligence, and the aggy fans use deification as a way to deflect that their turdition was idiotic, dangerous, and is guilty of 12 murders.

"...a cultural bias that impedes risk identification...."

A euphemism for stating that aggys lack the intellect and maturity to realize whether their behavior is simply ill-advised or utterly irresponsible. They simply don't have a fucking clue whether they are acting like jackasses or about to kill people. Not a fucking clue. Every year, drunken idiots unable to understand the ramifications of their actions getting drunker than hell, wielding chain saws and axes, building a major construction project with absolutely no plans, no permits, no inspections, no professional oversight, no safety protocols, no training, and no accountability.

And 20 years later they are still scratching their heads wondering how the "unforeseeable" deaths of 12 kids and serious bodily injury to 27 others happened.

If there had only been a clue. Just one clue....

https://www.usfa.fema.gov/downloads/pdf/publications/tr-133.pdf

(p.3)

large.937994039_dhsaggyreport.jpeg.93fab20522bb936d4d53ca2c623c6761.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

“the Aggies go from the rapids to calm waters as they prepare for the 2020 season. On the surface, there's no question that they will have a much easier schedule but here's quick look at just how much easier it will be.

A&M switches out Clemson and Georgia (Power 5 non conference team and SEC East crossover game) for Colorado and Vanderbilt. They trade two teams that won their divisions for two teams that were last place teams in their divisions for 2019.”

They only leave the state once by Oct 17th, then play 3 of last four at home.  Sounds like this is aggy’s year...yes sir, no doubt about it.  They’ll easily win first 4 games and vault up to top 10.  Prepare the Hall of Champions for the hardware.  Now, what could go wrong?

Edited by Cairn Horn88

Yet another example of how aggys simply lack the ability to consider their actions and understand whether their actions constitute complete dumbfuckery or not.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/3091327/1

The ags are reveling in their racist roots and fondly remembering their "What comes out of a Chinaman's ass?" chant. Many of them are unable to understand how that is perceived as racist, as aggy logic tells them "chinamen" do come from China and they are reported to include rice as a staple of their diet. ("Why is this racist? Because rice is a HUGE component of the diet in that region of the world? Nothing is racist about it, except you projecting your racist leanings onto it.")

Also, completely lacking any understanding of the US. Constitution, and specifically the 1st Amendment, they insist "Someone has a right to make whatever comments."

aggys are insisting it is their right to be overt racists today and to revel in their racist past. They refer to those who find overt aggy racism as odious are referred to as "snowflakes."

"The finest fans in all of college sports™" just do not get it and never will. It is too deeply ingrained in their culture and in who they are as individuals, from the Chancellor down to the lowest fish camp aggy. Obviously, Liucci and friends don't get it. While they act instantly to remove any non-approved speech such as a mere mention of beer cans on the ground next to the collapsed bonfire, overt racism is permissible to them.

As for aggys, I am sure we would all prefer their heads came out of their asses, but we all know that isn't ever going to happen.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

aggys are insisting it is their right to be overt racists today and to revel in their racist past. They refer to those who find overt aggy racism as odious are referred to as "snowflakes."

They really are the Fox News of colleges. Full CR.

Edited by 'stache

6 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

To be fair, way back in the day I heard that same chant in Memorial Stadium when UT was playing Rice.

However I have never read here, on TOS, or at HF anyone celebrating that old non-pc (or racist, if you prefer) “humor”

It was wrong then, it is wrong today, and their inability to comprehend why it is wrong is one of the reasons I differentiate between "aggy" and "aggie."

Mid 60's A&M/Rice game at Rice Stadium I was probably 12-13 when My dad ('51) took me and a buddy to the game.
During the game that the Ags was winning I yelled that chant! The two Rice students that we sat down behind looked at each other then turned around. They were both Asian!

I'm sorry but I'm laughing my ass off at this.

aggys simply lack the intellect to understand why overt racism is seen as wrong. They see racism as a senseless construct of the defective minds of others, not as a sickness that permeates their own culture.

The PC SJW bunch has successfully neutered the humor centers in the brains of the younger generations (and a lot of older ones too). The lack of discernment between what is intended to be hurtful and not by joke tellers has turned the easily triggered snowflake crowds into a bunch of insufferable prigs; all the while lauding un-funny standup comics and other on-air 'comedians' who really do intend to be hurtful as some sort of cultural idols. Bewildering and sad really.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:18 PM, Paladin said:

The tone and tenor of the postings on this site in regards to the Texas A&M Bonfire tragedy pretty much forces me to respond...just take it down the hall to somebody who gives a shit.

...with zero sense of irony or self awareness.  Lolz.

Also, 1939, you absolute loser.

Also, your chin beard is dorky as shit.

• Haha 1

A few posters are daring to use unapproved speech and assert aggy overt racism is wrong. Time for the aggy speech police to be called in to sanitize the record. Racism and hatred are perfectly fine in aggy culture. But arguing about whether they are perfectly fine is unacceptable.

Now those aggys don't have to be bothered with anyone daring to point out their actions constitute complete dumbfuckery, and aggys don't have to be confronted with what is deeply wrong with their culture.

Advantage aggy.

At least this time, no one got killed.

Mods, can we delete this thread? Arguments about racism and hatred and sensitivities do not need to be here.
Let's go back to arguing about other mindless crap for the rest of the off season.

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

A few posters are daring to use unapproved speech and assert aggy overt racism is wrong. Time for the aggy speech police to be called in to sanitize the record. Racism and hatred are perfectly fine in aggy culture. But arguing about whether they are perfectly fine is unacceptable.

Now those aggys don't have to be bothered with anyone daring to point out their actions constitute complete dumbfuckery, and aggys don't have to be confronted with what is deeply wrong with their culture.

Advantage aggy.

At least this time, no one got killed.

Awesome:

+ 1 more quotes (click to expand)
aTmAg said:
The two bolded parts do not jive.
flintdragon said:
Just because you cannot possibly understand how I'm feeling doesn't mean my feelings are not valid.
Who the **** are you? And why do you think anyone here gives the first flying **** about your feelings?

Get the **** outta here with that *****

While aggy takes Conservatism to extremes that would make John Birch blush, I think it is important to be fair to Conservatives generally (and mind you, I'm a raging Liberal saying this) by pointing out that it's not the Conservatism that is offensive, it's the aggyness. Their cult-like approach to anything and everything inevitably makes their political opinions -- no matter where on the political spectrum those opinions might reside -- offensive at worst, and toxic and ridiculous at best.

The fact that they are aggy is what makes them incapable of not going cloak room all the damned time.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Yet another example of how aggys simply lack the ability to consider their actions and understand whether their actions constitute complete dumbfuckery or not.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/3091327/1

The ags are reveling in their racist roots and fondly remembering their "What comes out of a Chinaman's ass?" chant. Many of them are unable to understand how that is perceived as racist, as aggy logic tells them "chinamen" do come from China and they are reported to include rice as a staple of their diet. ("Why is this racist? Because rice is a HUGE component of the diet in that region of the world? Nothing is racist about it, except you projecting your racist leanings onto it.")

Also, completely lacking any understanding of the US. Constitution, and specifically the 1st Amendment, they insist "Someone has a right to make whatever comments."

"The finest fans in all of college sports™" just do not get it and never will. It is too deeply ingrained in their culture and in who they are as individuals, from the Chancellor down to the lowest fish camp aggy. Obviously, Liucci and friends don't get it. While they act instantly to remove any non-approved speech such as a mere mention of beer cans on the ground next to the collapsed bonfire, overt racism is permissible to them.

As for aggys, I am sure we would all prefer their heads came out of their asses, but we all know that isn't ever going to happen.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

I mean I hate the over PC culture we're in now, and think it's gone too far.

But those clips are just flat out racist, and shouldn't be glorified now at all.  It's one thing to take an out of context clip and get upset over it today...but that was out and out racist as shit.

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So their home schedule of

Abilene Christian

North Texas

Colorado

Fresno State

Ole Miss

Vanderbilt

Plus the annual LSU beatdown is so much greater?

they only have 3 SEC home games?  I mean I know they don't play as many conference opponents as teams in other conferences, but that's really horrible.

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Awesome:

Cstrickland05

12:24p AG
Never understood how "Chinaman" was considered racist or derogatory, unless you weren't a man from China. If someone called me Texasman or Americaman, I wouldn't bat an eye.

In all fairness, I am sure very few aggys can understand why the phrase "nigger shooter" was considered racist or derogatory. After all, what they carried on campus was a "shooter" and who they shot were, in the minds of aggys....

Texas A&M school paper. October 20, 1926. Turdition. It lives forever at Texas A&M and is defended to this day. They haven't changed one bit.

https://newspaper.library.tamu.edu/lccn/sn86088544/1926-10-20/ed-1/seq-10/#index=34&rows=50&proxtext=nigger&sequence=0&words=nigger&page=1

large.1325779020_aggyschoolpaperoct201926niggershooter.jpeg.8dc87bad992139b0d49bb872b79fb1fe.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

Read this and think of what aggy fish camp does to indoctrinate aggys students. Think of enforced "approved aggy speech." Think of their dreams of tract homes in Katy, their leased pick-em-up trucks, their servile small-minded conformist existences that make them not only aggys but happy aggys. Think of who aggs are.

Texas A&M Battalion. April 16, 1970.

large.270619780_aggyservileniggerapr161970.jpeg.02e512c2d070c66b7bc82aa97734c19f.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

While aggy takes Conservatism to extremes that would make John Birch blush, I think it is important to be fair to Conservatives generally (and mind you, I'm a raging Liberal saying this) by pointing out that it's not the Conservatism that is offensive, it's the aggyness. Their cult-like approach to anything and everything inevitably makes their political opinions -- no matter where on the political spectrum those opinions might reside -- offensive at worst, and toxic and ridiculous at best.

The fact that they are aggy is what makes them incapable of not going cloak room all the damned time.

The aggy that I work with is a far left liberal; he still is filled with aggyness and I bet he would annoy WP.

9 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Read this and think of what aggy fish camp does to indoctrinate aggys students. Think of enforced "approved aggy speech." Think of their dreams of tract homes in Katy, their leased pick-em-up trucks, their servile small-minded conformist existences that make them not only aggys but happy aggys. Think of who aggs are.

Texas A&M Battalion. April 16, 1970.

large.270619780_aggyservileniggerapr161970.jpeg.02e512c2d070c66b7bc82aa97734c19f.jpeg

awkward george costanza GIF

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They have been making fake “RandolphDuke” accounts for years. Their feeble little minds can’t disprove any of the research I have done or anything on aggypedia so they resort to fake Twitter accounts thinking “that will show people!”

They have the intellect of little children.

As long as they keep doing stuff like that, I know my work is having the desired effect.

They are going to go nuts when my latest gets served up. 

• Like 1

I just heard an interesting story on an OSU podcast.  Back when that plane crash happened that killed the 10 people connected with our basketball team, Bob Barry and his son (both in media in Okla. and one of them was the voice of OU at the time) thought it would be nice if each Big XII team's "voice of" would fill in for our "voice of", who was one of the 10 killed.  So each OSU basketball game for the rest of the season was called by one of the other teams in the Big XII's play by play guy.  That's kind of a nice thought.  Well, every "voice of" from the conference did this except one.  Guess who that asshole was.   

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Well, every "voice of" from the conference did this except one.  Guess who that asshole was.   

To be honest, you probably came off better for it. Listening to Dave South for any length of time can cause your spleen to jump up through your neck and throttle your brain in an attempt to avert cataclysmic insanity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I just heard an interesting story on an OSU podcast.  Back when that plane crash happened that killed the 10 people connected with our basketball team, Bob Barry and his son (both in media in Okla. and one of them was the voice of OU at the time) thought it would be nice if each Big XII team's "voice of" would fill in for our "voice of", who was one of the 10 killed.  So each OSU basketball game for the rest of the season was called by one of the other teams in the Big XII's play by play guy.  That's kind of a nice thought.  Well, every "voice of" from the conference did this except one.  Guess who that asshole was.   

Bob Cole? That fucker!

• Like 1