Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

Is this how aggy is inflating their endowment numbers?  I haven't read the entire tweets yet but looks like some good reading material while I'm taking a shit. 

And weren't they just recently crying to the Texas legislature for more money?

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/why-is-qatar-funding-texas-a-m-a-public-university.203640/

• Like 2

• Replies 71.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Myles Garrett gun git sued at this pace. aggy don't lie, cheat or steal. Unless you're Myles Garrett.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28707839/steelers-mason-rudolph-calls-browns-myles-garrett-claim-bold-faced-lie

PITTSBURGH -- Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph is calling Myles Garrett's assertion that he used a racial slur a "bold-faced lie," and Steelers coach Mike Tomlin is supporting his quarterback.

"1000% False," Rudolph tweeted after Outside the Lines aired a new interview with Garrett after the NFL reinstated the Cleveland Browns defensive end. "Bold-Faced Lie. I did not, have not, and would not utter a racial-slur. This is a disgusting and reckless attempt to assassinate my character."

In the interview with ESPN's Mina Kimes, Garrett said Rudolph used the slur as he was being sacked with eight seconds left in the Thursday night game on Nov. 14.

Tomlin, though, strongly supported his quarterback in a statement issued Saturday morning -- an unusual move for a coach who rarely speaks publicly in the offseason.

"I support Mason Rudolph not only because I know him, but also because I was on that field immediately following the altercation with Myles Garrett, and subsequently after the game. I interacted with a lot of people in the Cleveland Browns organization -- players and coaches," Tomlin said in the statement.

"If Mason said what Myles claimed, it would have come out during the many interactions I had with those in the Browns' organization. In my conversations, I had a lot of expressions of sorrow for what transpired. I received no indication of anything racial or anything of that nature in those interactions."

Myles Garrett was reinstated Wednesday after his indefinite suspension for striking Mason Rudolph with the quarterback's helmet on Nov. 14. AP Photo/Ron Schwane

Rudolph's agent and attorney, Tim Younger, said the "defamatory" statements by Garrett exposed him to "legal liability."

"We waited to hear the entire interview," Younger said. "Garrett, after originally apologizing to Mason Rudolph, has made the ill-advised choice of publishing the belated and false accusation that Mr. Rudolph uttered a racial slur on the night in question."

EDITOR'S PICKS

Garrett, who was reinstated by the league Wednesday after a six-game suspension, made the accusation against Rudolph during the interview with Kimes that aired Thursday night during SportsCenter.

"He called me the N-word," Garrett told Kimes. "He called me a 'stupid N-word.'"

In the interview, Garrett blamed Rudolph for starting the fight that led to $732,422 in fines and the discipline of 33 players, and said Rudolph used the slur as he was being sacked by Garrett.

Rudolph initially engaged with Garrett on the ground, and then charged at him after Garrett forcibly removed Rudolph's helmet. Then, Garrett hit Rudolph over the head with it.

"I don't say the N-word, whether it's with 'a' [or] 'er.' To me, personally, [it] just shouldn't be said, whether it's by family, friends, anyone," Garrett told Kimes. "I don't want to use it because I don't want [people to] find that appropriate around me for anyone to use.

"When he said it, it kind of sparked something, but I still tried to let it go and still walk away. But once he came back, it kind of reignited the situation. And not only have you escalated things past what they needed to be with such little time in the game left, now you're trying to reengage and start a fight again. It's definitely not entirely his fault; it's definitely both parties doing something that we shouldn't have been doing."

At the time, an NFL spokesman said the league "found no such evidence" that Rudolph used the slur.

Garrett told Kimes that he believed there was recorded audio proving what Rudolph said.

"There were guys who were mic'd up near me, near us, during that time who didn't hear anything," Garrett said. "And from what I've heard, there (might) have been audio during that game that could have heard something or could not have heard something, but they don't want to say."

However, a league spokesman told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Saturday that no sound from the field was recorded. The spokesman added that linemen are mic'd up to amplify ambient sound but that the mics do not record and are shut off after the ball is snapped.

The NFL also released a statement Saturday noting that, after checking with the officiating crew, "no player on either team came forward to say they heard (Rudolph) say it on the field."

Rudolph was fined $50,000 for his role in the incident. He appealed the fine, but it was recently upheld, a source told ESPN.

The Steelers and the Browns were also each fined $250,000.

Garrett first alleged Rudolph used the slur in an appeals hearing with the NFL in an effort to get his suspension reduced, ESPN previously reported. Garrett later said he never intended for the accusation to become public, but said, "I know what I heard."

Rudolph strongly denied the allegation in November and called it "totally untrue."

"I couldn't believe it," the quarterback said Nov. 24. "I couldn't believe he would go that route after the fact."

26 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Myles Garrett gun git sued at this pace. aggy don't lie, cheat or steal. Unless you're Myles Garrett.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28707839/steelers-mason-rudolph-calls-browns-myles-garrett-claim-bold-faced-lie

*bald-faced. 

I’ll save you the time. A bold-faced lie is disrespectful. A bald-faced lie is utter BS. aggy gonna aggy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:
5 hours ago, Beau Vine said:
That's one of the worst lists in the history of lists. 
And it sucks as much as it did 5 years ago when it was new.

How is that? Honest question. All those teams got caught, no?

The UCLA and Washington things are jokes.  The Washington one is completely incorrect.

Where is TCU for paying Kenneth Davis and friends?  UHouston?   

10 hours ago, C-Man said:

What a surreal, extremely pathetic, detestable position to be in.

Either tell the truth that you lied to the NFL in what you thought would be a confidential meeting, and get the Jussie Smollett treatment.

Or,

Double down and publicly assassinate someone's character, hope you don't get sued, have no one really believe you, but get to continue to hide behind the ambiguity of, "I know what I heard" despite all evidence to the contrary.

7 hours ago, aggie08 said:

What a surreal, extremely pathetic, detestable position to be in.

Either tell the truth that you lied to the NFL in what you thought would be a confidential meeting, and get the Jussie Smollett treatment.

Or,

Double down and publicly assassinate someone's character, hope you don't get sued, have no one really believe you, but get to continue to hide behind the ambiguity of, "I know what I heard" despite all evidence to the contrary.

Or you know maybe not even bring it up at all and just do your interview, show some contrition, accept your reinstatement and move on with life.

37 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Or you know maybe not even bring it up at all and just do your interview, show some contrition, accept your reinstatement and move on with life.

And when the first competent interviewer asks, "Why did you claim that Rudolph made a racist remark in your meeting with the NFL?" Then what?

Dumb ass painted himself into a corner trying to get his suspension reduced.

21 hours ago, Duval Street said:

Is this how aggy is inflating their endowment numbers?  I haven't read the entire tweets yet but looks like some good reading material while I'm taking a shit. 

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/why-is-qatar-funding-texas-a-m-a-public-university.203640/

It's been well-documented here.  aggy claims 1/3rd of the PUF as "theirs", when in fact they own none of it, because according to the Constitution of the State of Texas, they are a branch of the University of Texas at Austin.  What they get is a check every year from AUF, the Available University Funds which UTIMCO computes every year as a percentage of earnings from the PUF assets and investments.  Others (Duke) know the specifics but it tends to be in the mid-single-digits, like 7% of the prior year's earnings, split 2/3rds to the UT System and 1/3rd to the aggy "System", except aggy keeps all of it for themselves (sound familiar Orphan 5?), while UT shares it around our entire system.

THEN the fun begins, with aggy counting construction bonds and hurricane relief as "income" on their "books".   What's amazing is that with the incredible windfall in the exponentially rising AUF payments in the last half of the teens, aggy still has to become a diploma mill to fill (sell tickets to) their new tackle box to pay off the bonds.

What the hell are they doing with the money?  the last AUF payment was massive, iirc, like $700m.  the fuck.

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

It's been well-documented here.  aggy claims 1/3rd of the PUF as "theirs", when in fact they own none of it, because according to the Constitution of the State of Texas, they are a branch of the University of Texas at Austin.  What they get is a check every year from AUF, the Available University Funds which UTIMCO computes every year as a percentage of earnings from the PUF assets and investments.  Others (Duke) know the specifics but it tends to be in the mid-single-digits, like 7% of the prior year's earnings, split 2/3rds to the UT System and 1/3rd to the aggy "System", except aggy keeps all of it for themselves (sound familiar Orphan 5?), while UT shares it around our entire system.

THEN the fun begins, with aggy counting construction bonds and hurricane relief as "income" on their "books".   What's amazing is that with the incredible windfall in the exponentially rising AUF payments in the last half of the teens, aggy still has to become a diploma mill to fill (sell tickets to) their new tackle box to pay off the bonds.

What the hell are they doing with the money?  the last AUF payment was massive, iirc, like $700m.  the fuck.

In reality, the Texas A&M Foundation (the entity that manages the privately funded endowments of the A&M System) manages around $1.5B. However, only about $1B of that is TAMUS endowment money. Of that $1B, barely half of that is for the College Station campus.

Back in 2014, John Sharp announced a $4B capital campaign. As of Dec 2019, they had received about $3.4B in donations. They raised $3.4B in capital gifts, didn’t raise the level of their privately funded endowments a dime, and saw the net positive value of the assets of all TAMUS assets decline. 

Only an aggy could raise almost $3.4B and be less well off financially than before receiving the money.

The aggys claim all the TAMU System income coming from the AUF as being under the exclusive control of the College Station campus and they impute 1/3 of the publicly funded endowment of The University of Texas as being an asset of the College Station campus. Being aggys, they refuse to acknowledge the Prairie View campus is just as entitled to that money as is the College Station campus.

But aggy gotta aggy. 

As per the latest financials filed with federal securities regulators, the TAMU System educated about 145,000 students on a new asset base of $6B. Rice University educates about 3,500 students on a net asset base of over $7B. The UT System educates about 235,000 students on a net asset base of about $44B. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Prarie View being under the thumb of aggie is an example of everything wrong with public, higher learning system. 

It isn’t lost on many that the aggys endlessly (and fraudulently) represent that the College Station campus is “the wealthiest public university in the nation” yet never once have explained  why Prairie View isn’t supposedly “The wealthiest HBCU in the nation.” After all, it’s the same share of the UT publicly funded endowment they both receive AUF funds from and A&M College Station doesn’t have any greater level of privately funded endowments than Prairie View. 

The truth is the aggys will never recognize Prairie View as being equal in standing with respect to AUF money as “the white school” in College Station. Never. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

2 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

It isn’t lost on many that the aggys endlessly (and fraudulently) represent that the College Station campus is “the wealthiest public university in the nation” yet never once have explained  why Prairie View isn’t supposedly “The wealthiest HBCU in the nation.” After all, it’s the same share of the UT publicly funded endowment they both receive AUF funds from and A&M College Station doesn’t have any greater level of privately funded endowments than Prairie View. 

The truth is the aggys will never recognize Prairie View as being equal in standing with respect to AUF money as “the white school” in College Station. Never. 

Most aggys will not deny this, they just don't care and believe PV should be grateful for what "we give'em".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

As of Dec 2019, they had received about $3.4B in donations. They raised $3.4B in capital gifts, didn’t raise the level of their privately funded endowments a dime, and saw the net positive value of the assets of all TAMUS assets decline. 

How did/could this happen? I'm feeling like I'm missing something. They mismanaged the assets? Gave it all to pyle field and aggy athaletics? "Invested" in new swimming pools/sewage dumps for the dorms?

Edited by Chopper

9 minutes ago, Chopper said:

How did/could this happen? I'm feeling like I'm missing something. They mismanaged the assets? Gave it all to pyle field and aggy athaletics? "Invested" in new swimming pools/sewage dumps for the dorms?

With Johny Sharp calling the shots, no one will be able to read or make sense of those books. He can cook'em with the best of'em.

24 minutes ago, Chopper said:

GASB 75 was implemented and required a restatement of future pension obligations by A&M of upward of $2B. In other words, the majority of the money from their capital campaign went not to benefit the students, but into the pension fund for the faculty and staff. The assets invested in new buildings (including Kyle Field) were offset by depreciation of assets within the system. At the end of the day, the net asset value of all TAMU System assets fell, and their privately funded endowments did not increase. 

Whoop! 

• Haha 1

On 2/15/2020 at 3:14 PM, Duval Street said:

a&m Qatar, educating terrorists since 20__

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

the "public phase" of the campaign has been going on since 2012 so the private phase was probably a couple of years before that

in 2011 the aggy SYSTEM endowment was 6,999,517 up from 5,738,289 in 2010

the UT System endowment was 17,148,649  up from 14,052,220 in 2010

in 2019 the aggy SYSTEM endowment was 13,514,528  down .08 from 13,524,947 in 2018 

the UT System endowment was 30,958,239  up .23 from 30,886,018 in 2018

so from 2012 when the public phase started their endowment is up about .93

UT System is up  about .82

there is a portion of the aggy endowment that would track at exactly the same rate as a portion of the UT System endowment because they are both controlled by the PUF

one also needs to keep in mind this "growth" reflects donations as well and one of the issues with both being listed as "system" endowments is you are at the mercy of all system institutions so that means that the UT endowment numbers are at the mercy of schools that are completely shitty at raising funds like UTSA, UTA, and UTD not to mention a couple of others....but UT does have UTSW, MD Anderson, UT Houston and UTHSC-SA....and UT Medical Branch and UTD that are both ok at raising funds (UTD doing much better lately after doing shit for decades)

the flip side to that is pretty much the entire aggy system outside of college station is shit at raising private dollars mainly because their administration at the system level does not give a fuck about them

UTSA had a decent fundraiser right before President "Brazos" FINALLY retired and I would imagine sooner than later their new president will have one (once they figure out how they are going to shape the downtown campus) and UTEP finally got rid of their dog shit president that had been wasting air for a decade or more and that did not believe in raising private dollars

UTA has a new president and they had an aggressive goal of getting their endowment to $400 million by something like this year or next, but that has all but disappeared and they currently look to be doing nothing.....I would imagine Guy Bailey will raise some funds at UT RGV sooner than later as well and that will be a nice change

so really a comparison of those endowment numbers is very difficult

one also has to remember that in "fund raisers" they count "life trust" and similar donations immediately not when they finally turn over to the university or are paid out fully......the UT donation by the Butlers to the (now) Butler School of Music was an example of that it was $50 million, but I do not believe it has been fully paid out as of yet......other donations will not pay put until the death of the benefactor, but they are still counted immediately

many universities also count donations of software (can be counted as tens of millions in some cases), lab equipment. land, art, and other things that are not straight case.....some of these "organizations" that track shit like that have tried to set more standards for how those types of things are counted, but they have been kind of met with a "fuck off mind your own business we need big numbers" from university administrations (including UT at least once if I recall)

the aggy site says they have 999 life trust donated from their current campaign so there is a lot of that which will not show up for some time maybe even decades

the PUF distribution methods can be read here

https://www.utimco.org/funds-managed/endowment-funds/permanent-university-fund-puf/

I believe they have been changed up a bit since I last paid attention, but basically there is a may payout of 7% (it has been around 5% for most of when I remember up from 4.5%) and they pay attention to a rolling average (which in the past I think the payout was based on a shorter rolling average)

the .08 loss for aggy is pretty shitty, but the .23 gain for UT over the last fiscal year is not much better, but again that is compared to other universities including ALL their fund raising not just investment returns and as of right now the UT System is in a big lull as far as any campus raising money they have all recently completed a fund raiser of need to get off their fucking asses and plan and execute one

the UT System also pretty much fucks UT Austin by reporting those "system" numbers like they do and it leads to unnecessary bi-annual attacks from idiot politicians and loud mouths like Renu at UH that do not have a fucking clue how the PUF works

1. a large portion does not go tom UT Austin it is the PRIVATE endowments of other system universities

2. another large part is the PRIVATE dollars of UT Austin

3. and the biggest fuck over is a very large portion goes to cover formula state statutory funding for "infrastructure" that is calculated based on the same formula for ALL public universities in Texas both PUF and non-PUF participants.....the only difference is the non-PUF participants get theirs paid from general state revenues while the UT (and aggy) System PUF participants get theirs paid from the AUF annually

so a large portion of that endowment is really just a replacement for state funding that would otherwise come from general state revenues just like all of the "instruction and operations" formula does for all public universities in Texas including PUF and non-PUF

so when people see all those billions they forget all the PUF participants that are not UT Austin exist and most (including many legislators and university administrators) have no clue that the AUF covers statutory formula funding for "infrastructure" instead of general revenues like for their schools

so it leads to the idea that "UT Austin is RICH RICH RICH" and "WASTING ALL THOSE TENS OF BILLIONS AND HOARDING THEM" when nothing is further from the truth.....it would be extremely wise for the UT System and UT Austin to stop that bull shit and change that narrative once and for all....but they never seem to do so

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Chopper said:

Probably shipped it all under the table to Dildo Baggins, national football champion coach (20_ _)

12 hours ago, Goodman said:

Most aggys will not deny this, they just don't care and believe PV should be grateful for what "we give'em".

12 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

To quote Randolph Duke, "the people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M."

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

a&m Qatar, educating terrorists since 20__

Didn't RD say he had something coming about Texas A&M Qatar in the near-ish future?

edit: I may have either missed it or imagined it, because now I can't seem to find where I initially saw that...

Edited by NoName

30 minutes ago, NoName said:

Didn't RD say he had something coming about Texas A&M Qatar in the near-ish future?

edit: I may have either missed it or imagined it, because now I can't seem to find where I initially saw that...

Judicial Watch is making progress in their efforts to shed light on what foreign governments are doing through the corruption of academia. It will be a part of their push to raise money to support their favored candidates this election cycle.

There is also the litigation against A&M regarding the Kyle re-seating clusterfuck. For the unaware, when raising money to pay for their football stadium renovations the ags seem to have gotten a bit too creative, selling stadium seating and parking rights that belonged to others and not compensating the true owners of the rights. Those plaintiffs get more annoyed with the university each month.

Finally, we have the really fun one - the "Bynam" lawsuit that was filed after A&M stole Bynum's (a sportswriter living in Alabama) copyright on a book about A&M's "12th Man" turdition. Bynum filed suit and A&M claimed sovereign immunity. That case is in federal court in Houston, although this time not before Sim Lake. That case has been stayed until the Supremes issue their ruling in Allen v Cooper (should be out any day between Feb 21 and early June).

Bottom line - Judicial Watch has the info on A&M/Qatar and will be pushing their narrative between now and November and once a ruling is out on the Allen case we will see if things get really fun.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

Judicial Watch is making progress in their efforts to shed light on what foreign governments are doing through the corruption of academia. It will be a part of their push to raise money to support their favored candidates this election cycle.

There is also the litigation against A&M regarding the Kyle re-seating clusterfuck. For the unaware, when raising money to pay for their football stadium renovations the ags seem to have gotten a bit too creative, selling stadium seating and parking rights that belonged to others and not compensating the true owners of the rights. Those plaintiffs get more annoyed with the university each month.

Finally, we have the really fun one - the "Bynam" lawsuit that was filed after A&M stole Bynum's (a sportswriter living in Alabama) copyright on a book about A&M's "12th Man" turdition. Bynum filed suit and A&M claimed sovereign immunity. That case is in federal court in Houston, although this time not before Sim Lake. That case has been stayed until the Supremes issue their ruling in Allen v Cooper (should be out any day between Feb 21 and early June).

Bottom line - Judicial Watch has the info on A&M/Qatar and will be pushing their narrative between now and November and once a ruling is out on the Allen case we will see if things get really fun.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

the "public phase" of the campaign has been going on since 2012 so the private phase was probably a couple of years before that

in 2011 the aggy SYSTEM endowment was 6,999,517 up from 5,738,289 in 2010

the UT System endowment was 17,148,649  up from 14,052,220 in 2010

in 2019 the aggy SYSTEM endowment was 13,514,528  down .08 from 13,524,947 in 2018 

the UT System endowment was 30,958,239  up .23 from 30,886,018 in 2018

so from 2012 when the public phase started their endowment is up about .93

UT System is up  about .82

there is a portion of the aggy endowment that would track at exactly the same rate as a portion of the UT System endowment because they are both controlled by the PUF

one also needs to keep in mind this "growth" reflects donations as well and one of the issues with both being listed as "system" endowments is you are at the mercy of all system institutions so that means that the UT endowment numbers are at the mercy of schools that are completely shitty at raising funds like UTSA, UTA, and UTD not to mention a couple of others....but UT does have UTSW, MD Anderson, UT Houston and UTHSC-SA....and UT Medical Branch and UTD that are both ok at raising funds (UTD doing much better lately after doing shit for decades)

the flip side to that is pretty much the entire aggy system outside of college station is shit at raising private dollars mainly because their administration at the system level does not give a fuck about them

UTSA had a decent fundraiser right before President "Brazos" FINALLY retired and I would imagine sooner than later their new president will have one (once they figure out how they are going to shape the downtown campus) and UTEP finally got rid of their dog shit president that had been wasting air for a decade or more and that did not believe in raising private dollars

UTA has a new president and they had an aggressive goal of getting their endowment to $400 million by something like this year or next, but that has all but disappeared and they currently look to be doing nothing.....I would imagine Guy Bailey will raise some funds at UT RGV sooner than later as well and that will be a nice change

so really a comparison of those endowment numbers is very difficult

one also has to remember that in "fund raisers" they count "life trust" and similar donations immediately not when they finally turn over to the university or are paid out fully......the UT donation by the Butlers to the (now) Butler School of Music was an example of that it was $50 million, but I do not believe it has been fully paid out as of yet......other donations will not pay put until the death of the benefactor, but they are still counted immediately

many universities also count donations of software (can be counted as tens of millions in some cases), lab equipment. land, art, and other things that are not straight case.....some of these "organizations" that track shit like that have tried to set more standards for how those types of things are counted, but they have been kind of met with a "fuck off mind your own business we need big numbers" from university administrations (including UT at least once if I recall)

the aggy site says they have 999 life trust donated from their current campaign so there is a lot of that which will not show up for some time maybe even decades

the PUF distribution methods can be read here

https://www.utimco.org/funds-managed/endowment-funds/permanent-university-fund-puf/

I believe they have been changed up a bit since I last paid attention, but basically there is a may payout of 7% (it has been around 5% for most of when I remember up from 4.5%) and they pay attention to a rolling average (which in the past I think the payout was based on a shorter rolling average)

the .08 loss for aggy is pretty shitty, but the .23 gain for UT over the last fiscal year is not much better, but again that is compared to other universities including ALL their fund raising not just investment returns and as of right now the UT System is in a big lull as far as any campus raising money they have all recently completed a fund raiser of need to get off their fucking asses and plan and execute one

the UT System also pretty much fucks UT Austin by reporting those "system" numbers like they do and it leads to unnecessary bi-annual attacks from idiot politicians and loud mouths like Renu at UH that do not have a fucking clue how the PUF works

1. a large portion does not go tom UT Austin it is the PRIVATE endowments of other system universities

2. another large part is the PRIVATE dollars of UT Austin

3. and the biggest fuck over is a very large portion goes to cover formula state statutory funding for "infrastructure" that is calculated based on the same formula for ALL public universities in Texas both PUF and non-PUF participants.....the only difference is the non-PUF participants get theirs paid from general state revenues while the UT (and aggy) System PUF participants get theirs paid from the AUF annually

so a large portion of that endowment is really just a replacement for state funding that would otherwise come from general state revenues just like all of the "instruction and operations" formula does for all public universities in Texas including PUF and non-PUF

so when people see all those billions they forget all the PUF participants that are not UT Austin exist and most (including many legislators and university administrators) have no clue that the AUF covers statutory formula funding for "infrastructure" instead of general revenues like for their schools

so it leads to the idea that "UT Austin is RICH RICH RICH" and "WASTING ALL THOSE TENS OF BILLIONS AND HOARDING THEM" when nothing is further from the truth.....it would be extremely wise for the UT System and UT Austin to stop that bull shit and change that narrative once and for all....but they never seem to do so

that is a lot of good information but it would be a much easier read if you would use your caps key as well as some more punctuation sprinkled in here and there

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Drew said:

So now the baseball team has long standing and great turdition? How long they been good for? How many WS they been too? How many games have they actually won there?

LMFAO.

Stupid sip! Self proclaimed best turditions is all that matters. Not actual winning on the field. Whoop!!!

• Like 1

They are so incredibly proud of their student section's moronic behavior at baseball games it's not funny. It's like the kids of your country cousin who sniffed glue when she was pregnant are all competing to see who can fart the loudest. The intellectual equivalent of rutting warthogs. I have zero respect for their fans or their traditions -- the single worst fan base in all of sports. And I'm including English soccer hooligans in that list.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1