• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

12 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

They are so incredibly proud of their student section's moronic behavior at baseball games it's not funny. It's like the kids of your country cousin who sniffed glue when she was pregnant are all competing to see who can fart the loudest. The intellectual equivalent of rutting warthogs. I have zero respect for their fans or their traditions -- the single worst fan base in all of sports. And I'm including English soccer hooligans in that list.

When asked if I was impressed with gameday at KYle Field by a ( very nice) aggy aunt-in-law; I responded, "Well it left an impression."

I honestly felt like I was at some sort of human circus.  They do some wild ass, unintimidating shit.

• Like 2

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3094241

I know three guys that are diehard Longhorn fans. They fly out there to some of the games. They are terribly upset at you guys even to the point they hate anything Aggie.

Walked down the hall at their business the other day and heard one of them hollering, chewing someone out and cursing them. I slowly started peeking around the door and he was throwing things across his office. His back was to me and he was cursing at the computer screen hollering, "Big s**t!! Big Aggie s**t!!" I waited a minute and eased in asking what was wrong. He said "Aggie this, Aggie that!!! SEC this, SEC that!!! They were a nobody until they joined the SEC and now they're getting all the media attention."

Ha!! Really funny. Heard them at lunch talking to each other saying they had to get in the SEC, too. I laughed at them saying us Vols don't want their cancer and besides A&M will see to it you'll never get in. Ha! They started calling me names and cussing the SEC and the Aggies. They were mad, mad but i got under their skin. Don't think that your recent upturn in facilities and media attention isn't being noticed with jealousy and scorn.

They're smart enough to know that the SEC is the ticket to success as long as A&M is there. It has been a huge fear of mine from day 1 that they will some day weasel their way in via politics/money

We need to build as much momentum as possible

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

whoever wrote that is also the one who ghost writes all of the "TEXAS A&M HAS THE BEST FANS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE" letters that get posted after every fanbase goes to A&M and then somehow finds TexAgs and somehow sets up an account and somehow posts there

• Like 1

hmmm, if you like that, maybe you'll like some of my erotic fan fiction

Jessica Alba was walking down the street one day, looking super fine and sexy. She wore a sexy dress and sexy high heels that showed off her legs. She was feeling horny because she wanted to have sex. Then she saw me.

"Hi!" she said, sitting down next to me at the restaurant we were at.

"Hi! I said back, very cool and smiling into her eyes. "You are pretty."

"Thanks!" she said and now she could see my enormous erection in my pants and knew I had a gigantic penis. "Hey do you live around here?"

"Sure I do!" I said, smiling. "Do you want to see my house!"

She giggled. "Maybe just the bedroom, mister!!!!" she said and laughed again.

TO BE CONTINUED

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Jessica Alba was walking down the street one day, looking super fine and sexy. She wore a sexy dress and sexy high heels that showed off her legs. She was feeling horny because she wanted to have sex. Then she saw me.

"Hi! I said back, very cool and smiling into her eyes. "You are pretty. But you'd look even better in some Longhorn gear."

"Thanks!" she said and now she could see my enormous erection in my pants and knew I had a gigantic penis. "Hey do you live around here?"

"But first we'll stop at the Texas Co-op and get you a robe and a jersey so you can be comfortable later on when you fix me some breakfast." 

She just smiled, giggled and nodded.

TO BE CONTINUED

fify

There is absolutely ZERO % chance any of this ever happened. Complete fabrication. That is bigger fan fiction than even most other aggie bullshit. Even his fellow aggies will understand that none of that ever happened.
I'm sure the "Aggie shit" and "Fuck all Aggies" happened, but only because he was doing performance reviews.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

There is absolutely ZERO % chance any of this ever happened. Complete fabrication. That is bigger fan fiction than even most other aggie bullshit. Even his fellow aggies will understand that none of that ever happened.

actual humans don't ever talk this way. 

His back was to me and he was cursing at the computer screen hollering, "Big s**t!! Big Aggie s**t!!" I waited a minute and eased in asking what was wrong. He said "Aggie this, Aggie that!!! SEC this, SEC that!!! They were a nobody until they joined the SEC and now they're getting all the media attention."

sounds like he needs to go back to writing shitty superhero fanfic

49 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

TO BE CONTINUED

Waiting GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

The little a-hole may have dreamed it, but it never happened.

3 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

TO BE CONTINUED

You forgot the introductory phrase "I never thought this could happen to me, but . . ."

13 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

it happened the same way Arthur Fleck got a sympathetic hug and kind word from Murray Franklin, or the same way he had a romance w/the moderately attractive single-mom black chick

Zazie Beetz is only moderately attractive in the same way that Looch is only moderately retarded. 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 1:22 PM, SwanderedTalent said:

TO BE CONTINUED

Idle hands

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2496-1414741758-8.g

Edited by Zavala
  • Like 1