• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 2/25/2020 at 9:26 AM, Beau Vine said:

Where are they going to get all those trees from?

Aggie+Park+2.jpg

They'll be those sad little trees with rebar support like in suburban strip mall parking lots. $25 million ain't gonna buy that many mature trees. Not even close.

7 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So aggy has now created a female bull?

I'm sorry, was it a heifer? I try to avoid remembering what I've read when it comes to aggy. There's only so much I can take before it makes me nauseous. That would be even worse, though, if I'm remembering rightly. Don't breeding bulls go for more than heifers? Either way, aggy being aggy, you can be pretty sure he overpaid. And Jimbo being Jimbo, you can be pretty sure it's the bull in the next stall over who will actually get all the action.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JMFP said:

If they were spotted a touchdown then the last game would have been 27-31.... Advantage aggy.

So they were spotted a touchdown, bit not the extra point?  Texas would have been down 32 - 24 going into the last drive so we would have had to herp a derp our way to a touchdown instead of a field goal.  Tack on the 2 point conversion and we go into overtime where UT wins by a touchdown

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

you guys should definitely keep overthinking this

no kidding..was there ever a doubt that aggy was going to aggy that game up, no matter what? think about that game...we had under 250 yards of offense, two of the most explosive guys we've ever had 69 yards on 12 combined touches,  a guy who they thought a couple years prior would never play again scored on a 40 yard trick play, their soon-to-be 1st round QB threw 3 picks and had a rating lower than his wife's shoe size, Case herped and derped his way to giving Tucker a chance to earn immortality.   and looch became one of the best gifs ever...  

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

no kidding..was there ever a doubt that aggy was going to aggy that game up, no matter what? think about that game...we had under 250 yards of offense, two of the most explosive guys we've ever had 69 yards on 12 combined touches,  a guy who they thought a couple years prior would never play again scored on a 40 yard trick play, their soon-to-be 1st round QB threw 3 picks and had a rating lower than his wife's shoe size, Case herped and derped his way to giving Tucker a chance to earn immortality.   and looch became one of the best gifs ever...  

Fun revisit...

I know it's highlights only, but I miss watching a dominating defensive performance.

Case McCoy may be the worst QB in UT history, but if I ever see him out I'll buy him a White Claw for this game alone.  And a Vegas Bomb for the OU win.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Fun revisit...

I know it's highlights only, but I miss watching a dominating defensive performance.

Case McCoy may be the worst QB in UT history, but if I ever see him out I'll buy him a White Claw for this game alone.  And a Vegas Bomb for the OU win.

Ditto.  Love that clip....could watch every day.  Never gets old.

1 hour ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Fun revisit...

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

I was picking up one of my sons from ABIA yesterday when this beauty parked next to me in the cell phone lot. 

I think it looks a little pink and definately needs more SEC SEC SEC!

This vehicle truly inspires confidence in the cutting edge research and technology being "dumped" into our space program by aggy.

spacer.png

20200307-083930.jpgspacer.png

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, BigSwingingD said:

I was picking up one of my sons from ABIA yesterday when this beauty parked next to me in the cell phone lot. 

I think it looks a little pink and definately needs more SEC SEC SEC!

This vehicle truly inspires confidence in the cutting edge research and technology being "dumped" into our space program by aggy.

spacer.png

20200307-083930.jpgspacer.png

Fake..... no SEC logo.

Wow. I mean...wow. I guess they hire Aggie creative designers for everything they do. 

The nicest Aggie thing about the car is that it appears that they must have crashed1 into something and destroyed the original hood.

The hood was replaced with a non-matching colorprobably because the Aggie in charge didn't think3 the original color was manly4 maroon enough and asked for some more manliness be added to darken the shade. Same Aggie picks up the car so pleased that at least the hood is the right color even if it does have the despised bevel5 that he doesn't notice6 the Aggie repair shop7 failed to complete the rocket image that is supposed to bleed over from the door and fender.

Now that incomplete rocket looks like somebody stripped away a layer of less than optimally manly maroon Space Lab!!!!!!! logo.

The rocket is the essential piece of the design. Tragically, it also resembles in shape their bonfire.

1 crashed: of course

2 replaced with a non-matching color: Hmmm, wonder why

3 didn't think: (see first footnote)

4 manly: the desired appearance of the unmanly or absurd: See Corps of Cadets.

5 despised bevel: One Aggie obsession they should be able to do something about but are too hapless to do so: See Beat tu.

6 doesn't notice: (see first footnote)

7 Aggie repair shop: Answer to second footnote above

optimally manly maroon Space Lab!!!!!!! logo: Epitome of Texas A&M Fightin' Texas Aggies from Texas. Reason for this thread. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

One other thing. If you landed at ABIA and that was there to pick you up, wouldn't you act like you hadn't seen it and get a cab even if you had to pay out of your own pocked?

If you had been sent a picture of that super-duper coolio space age car so you couldn't miss it, wouldn't it be a relief that South by Southwest had been cancelled? Who cares about fatal coronavirus, I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing!

• Like 1