• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

40 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Just listen to the first 30 minutes of this episode of texaggy radio where Gabe and Olin discuss their top 10 reasons why they definitely DO NOT want to play those damn dirty sips in Austin anymore. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/KHoCghyAhj4/0130878-uohj.mp3

tenor.gif?itemid=5567969

• Like 1

TLDR ⚠️ 

I’ve been enjoying the aggy narrative that Texas ‘needs’ the rivalry game more than they do.  I guess their thought is we don’t play marquee games in the Big 12.  

I came up with a scenario in my head to put things in perspective.  Let’s say....(and believe me this is a hypothetical -Bob) that Texas loses to LSU but wins all of their other games (12-1 w/b12 champ) and LSU goes undefeated again.  And let’s say (again hypothetically) aggy only loses to LSU and wins the rest of their games (11-1 😂).  Now let’s say Ohio St and Clemson are both either 12-1 or 13-0.  

who gets into playoff and who gets left out?  Is there even a question?  I guess my point is, in what world does Texas need aggy?  Would I enjoy having the annual game back, yes,  but ultimately the bigger goals are conf/Nat championships.

Rant over, thanks for reading.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aggypedia said:

Good update - added!

Isn't there a song:

Out in the country
Past the city limits sign
Well there's a honky tonk
Near the county line
The joint starts jumpin' every night
When the sun goes down
They got whiskey women music and smoke
It's where all the cowboy folk
Go to boot slidin' aggy!

On 5/12/2020 at 8:48 AM, Randolph Duke said:

We see what one top-5 finish since 1956 looks like at Georgia Tech.

Here is what one top-5 finish since 1956 looks like at Texas A&M. The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M:

hall_of_champions8.jpg

That is one empty hall. Wow.

13 minutes ago, n64ra said:

That is one empty hall. Wow.

Gotta have room for when Alabama and LSU sends them copies of their National Championship trophies. It's one of the benefits of being in the SEC. I'm surprised they haven't put out their SEC participation trophies yet either. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Just listen to the first 30 minutes of this episode of texaggy radio where Gabe and Olin discuss their top 10 reasons why they definitely DO NOT want to play those damn dirty sips in Austin anymore. 

Not even if you paid me.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

I guess my point is, in what world does Texas need aggy?

100% of Aggie insults directed at Texas are projection. 100%. There is nothing they say about us that they don't secretly think or fear or even wish was true of them.

This is a fan base that claims their University is a big, swinging dick in college athletics yet believes they had to go to the SEC because the "Hundred Year Decision" was at its root a defensive maneuver to address the fact that we wouldn't allow a level playing field to exist.  

Or how about "We don't want girl cheerleaders but nothing that happened in college football between the end of World War II and the day we went co-ed counts!"

Or "Aggies don't lie, cheat, or steal. Jackie Sherrill is a fine man and a great coach". 

And then there's the whole "gay fag sips" thing. 

310?cb=20120625163536

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

I've never heard other teams media groups spend this much time on other fan bases. Olin has to be the biggest pussy in the media. It's like a 7 year old talking about another kid was mean to them. 

1 hour ago, texaslong said:

Damn. I just realized that 2% of Texags employees are minority, and he's an intern at that. 50 employees, and you can only hire one non-white person? It truly is an aggy run business.  Also, who is this?

spacer.png

Miss July in the "Lit Ladies of Bryan-College Station" 2020 Calendar

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The article that you posted above says that Aggypedia is your site. Based on that info I’m going to assume that the aggypedia account on here is you as well since the site was updated. Are you talking to your damn self?

He seems to be the type of person that would do that a lot in real life.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, texaslong said:

Damn. I just realized that 2% of Texags employees are minority, and he's an intern at that. 50 employees, and you can only hire one non-white person? It truly is an aggy run business.  Also, who is this?

spacer.png

Photoshop a bobbing penis in her mouth & tell me that’s not Luigi’s twin sister

15 hours ago, texaslong said:

spacer.png

that has to be his momma right??

• Like 1

20 hours ago, texaslong said:

Gotta have room for when Alabama and LSU sends them copies of their National Championship trophies. It's one of the benefits of being in the SEC. I'm surprised they haven't put out their SEC participation trophies yet either. 

Well, Bama and LSU wouldn’t have their trophies if aggy hadn’t bent over for them each year.....so, aggy does need a copy trophy to hang in their dungeon.

5 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Well, Bama and LSU wouldn’t have their trophies if aggy hadn’t bent over for them each year.....so, aggy does need a copy trophy to hang in their dungeon.

I’ll have you know that aggy played a tough hard nosed SEC type man’s football game against LSU last year, not that soft as charmin game that Texas played against LSU. Clearly Texas wasn’t SEC ready and aggy was.

I ran across an interesting video of Josh Pate (247 Sports) talking about the Texas program and of the importance of the AD in the structure of a successful major athletics program. He uses Scott Woodward as being highly instrumental in the recent national championship success of LSU football, and also talks at length about CDC.

What is interesting is that Pate makes it clear that having a "championship caliber AD" is as important, or more so, than having a head coach that has previously won a national championship at another school.

Herein lies my question - If Scott Woodward was talented and capable enough to help LSU athletics get everything aligned, what was Woodward's problem while at Texas A&M? Why would Woodward have been successful in his short stint at LSU in ways he wasn't able to be over a much longer time frame at A&M, and ESPECIALLY considering that at A&M, Woodward "Got Jimbo."

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

100% of Aggie insults directed at Texas are projection. 100%. There is nothing they say about us that they don't secretly think or fear or even wish was true of them.

This is a fan base that claims their University is a big, swinging dick in college athletics yet believes they had to go to the SEC because the "Hundred Year Decision" was at its root a defensive maneuver to address the fact that we wouldn't allow a level playing field to exist.  

Or how about "We don't want girl cheerleaders but nothing that happened in college football between the end of World War II and the day we went co-ed counts!"

Or "Aggies don't lie, cheat, or steal. Jackie Sherrill is a fine man and a great coach". 

And then there's the whole "gay fag sips" thing. 

310?cb=20120625163536

The first time some ESPN asshat said a loss in the SEC really wasn't a loss at all to excuse a late season bama loss, nothing short of an extinction event was going to keep Aggy out of their wet dream of a conference home. 

The whole media hype that in the collective known as the SEC where if one wins everybody wins was cool and everything, but to aggy, it was the whole loss thing that completely brianfucked them. 

Aggy has always struggled with all those kisses (not only in sports). They spent 150 rationalizing 150 years of shortcomings and how to make them irrelevant. The dream of a collective conference where aggy is only measured by its victories finally legitimized aggy view of themselves as elite. So they thought.

Even in the SEC, aggy still struggles with the same ghosts they always have. So they rationalize the same shortcomings with things like when the B12 recruits cycle through and we have SEC recruits, we will dominate the SEC. A loss to other SEC elites is better than beating weaker non SEC p-5 teams. A 2 (or 3) loss aggy will get into the playoffs over almost any other non SEC team with 1 (or 0) loss because of quality losses.  In other words...

Same old aggy.  Who is starting to figure out their new boters are still being measured by the same shortcomings everyone else did... Then the true butthurt aggy full of penis envy will come out.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I believe they will hang their Gimp suit in their Hall of champions and have it embossed with:

"LSU-Texas A&M 2019 National Champions! 

We held up our end so LSU could finish on top!"

On 5/6/2020 at 9:13 AM, Randolph Duke said:

Liucci is gushing over Victory Vaka, A&M's recent commit from Southern California (Westlake Village).

"With recruitments like this, you're going to be in it for the long haul fighting off the powerhouses to land this kid out of California"

Neither USC nor UCLA even offered this kid, even though he plays right in their backyards. In fact, he wasn't offered by a single California school. Think about that for a while.

Well why did you expect? Billy boy is a fat fucking retard

On 5/13/2020 at 12:26 PM, TexasMan said:

Ok, I trudged through it... now I need to take a shower!!

Aggy:  Top 10 Reasons Why Not to Play Texas

• #10  Texas Ended the Series
  • #9   Don't Let Texas Set the Terms
  • #8  Texas Encouraged B12 Teams not to schedule A&M
  • #7. Don't Be Manipulated by Texas Media
  • #6  A&M Should Set it's Own Scheduling Philosophy
  • #5. Better Road Trips
  • #4. Better Nonconference Opponents
  • #3  Expand A&M National Brand
  • #2. A&M Doesn't Need to Play Texas
  • #1. Texas Wants it So Bad and Needs it More

Edited by LTtxfan

50 minutes ago, Deej said:

Better road trips. Lulz. Austin sucks. And when you have 4 road games a season...

so he says aggy can get better road trips than going to Austin. TEXAS would be an ooc road trip. here are aggy ooc road trips since joining the secsecsec:

2012 - at SMU

2013 - zilch

2014 - at SMU

2015 - zilch

2016 - zilch

2017 - at UCLA

2018 - zilch

2019 - at Clemson

2020 - zilch

TEXAS' ooc since aggy left:

2012 - at Ole Miss

2013 - at BYU

2014 - zilch

2015 - at ND

2016 - at UCLA

2017 - at USC

2018 - at Mary

2019 - at Rice

2020 - at LSU

I guess they win 2019. can't give them 2014 since we played UCLA in Arlington while they played SMU. 

7 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

so he says aggy can get better road trips than going to Austin. TEXAS would be an ooc road trip. here are aggy ooc road trips since joining the secsecsec:

2012 - at SMU

2013 - zilch

2014 - at SMU

2015 - zilch

2016 - zilch

2017 - at UCLA

2018 - zilch

2019 - at Clemson

2020 - zilch

TEXAS' ooc since aggy left:

2012 - at Ole Miss

2013 - at BYU

2014 - zilch

2015 - at ND

2016 - at UCLA

2017 - at USC

2018 - at Mary

2019 - at Rice

2020 - at LSU

I guess they win 2019. can't give them 2014 since we played UCLA in Arlington while they played SMU. 

On the radio show, they mentioned future aggy trips to Arizona area, Notre Dame, and Miami  

(not sure if this is accurate)

Edited by LTtxfan

okay, future:

2020 aggy - none, TEXAS at LSU

2021: aggy - at Colorado, TEXAS at Arkie

2022: neither has ooc road games

2023: aggy - at Miami, Fla, TEXAS - at Bama

2024: neither

2025: aggy at ND, TEXAS at fOSU

2026: neither

2027: aggy at ASU, TEXAS at Mich

2028: neither

2029: aggy at Louisville, TEXAS at Geo

that's as far as I see aggy future schedules

TEXAS:

2030 at Florida

2032 at ASU

only possible better game for aggy is 2025. because who wants to go to fucking ohio state and be around those fucktwats.

Edited by tejas60
aggy and ou sucks
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

only possible better game for aggy is 2025. because who wants to go to fucking ohio state and be around those fucktwats.

Aggy's point was that going to Miami, Notre Dame, and the Arizona area were better roadtrips than going to Austin;  also they said that most of their P5 OOC opponents were better than Texas (ie Clemson, Notre Dame, Miami).

Btw  -- Listening to that aggy shit was like...

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1